You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm 3-0 in games towning with Boquise.im 2-0 in sdn games tbh
You woulda shot yourself lolololNon-zero chance I'd have shot her myself if the game didn't end.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I h8 u and you're my favorite tbhMy takeaway from this game is this tbh
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will add people to dead chat who would like to go. I know @samac and @Animal Midwife requested it, who else?
sure!I will add people to dead chat who would like to go. I know @samac and @Animal Midwife requested it, who else?
Boquise
Full Member
wow now im blushing tbhI h8 u and you're my favorite tbh
Boquise
Full Member
yas gib mangI will add people to dead chat who would like to go. I know @samac and @Animal Midwife requested it, who else?
Biggest miracle: this big game had no substitutions.
SANTY THAT POST IN CULT CHAT WAS I WAS GONNA TRY AND GET HER TO TRUST ME
I DONT TURN ON VILLAGE PLS
I DONT TURN ON VILLAGE PLS
I was so explicit about this because I thought I was gonna die with gennyThat’s fine and I agree.
I just often say things get killed and then they get forgotten.
So I want this to be real explicit since it popped into my head.
Shelter. Likely. SK. She. Will. Have. To. Go.
BasedDay 5 Final Results
With the rain rushing in people were quick to finish the game! There had to just be one person left… but who…
Dead is…@sheltermed Who was…
VILLAGE WINS
TOWN WINS
NEUTRALS WIN
1x JESTER 3P WINS
@supershorty
SANDWICH KINGDOM WINS
@Clem J
@Animal Midwife - Village
@sheltermed - 3p
@potentialsheltervet - Town
@Boquise - Town
@dyachei - Village
@Stagg737 - Village
@Santygrass - Village/Town
@JaggedJimmyJay - Town
@samac - Neutral
@SARdoghandler - Neutral
@NateTheLesser - Town
@Cyndia - Village
@Dinashadow - Town
@supershorty - 3p
@mkg323 - Village
@holdthemayo - 3p
@VeggieTrex - Village
@chicandtoughness - Town
@marmot` - 3p
@genny - Black Goo Cult
@Clem J - Sandwhich Kingdom
@WildZoo - Sandbag
Game Over - Thank You For Playing
Sure.I will add people to dead chat who would like to go. I know @samac and @Animal Midwife requested it, who else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Zenge best host confirmedAlso @Clem J you still won by reaching your neutral win con so yay and you’re welcome 😛
Non-zero chance I'd have shot her myself if the game didn't end.![]()
That would have been funee
I will add people to dead chat who would like to go. I know @samac and @Animal Midwife requested it, who else?
Pls
Not the vanillager arboretum trip 😂@potentialsheltervet - vanilla
@NateTheLesser - Vanilla
Normies tbh.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
PSV and Nate aren't here for mechanics, they just want to look at treesNot the vanillager arboretum trip 😂
I chose vanillager for reasons three:
1) I figured others would be unlikely to choose it and thus I'd be good for balance;
2) I didn't want to pick a flim-flam fancy role when I don't have that much time given the vet schoolery;
3) Related to 2, I figured my playstyle and tone would change and therefore I didn't want to have some big PR and get yoten then make village worse off for it.
Thus, vanillagerPSV.
1) I figured others would be unlikely to choose it and thus I'd be good for balance;
2) I didn't want to pick a flim-flam fancy role when I don't have that much time given the vet schoolery;
3) Related to 2, I figured my playstyle and tone would change and therefore I didn't want to have some big PR and get yoten then make village worse off for it.
Thus, vanillagerPSV.
My items:
1. Pill box. Name a person. Opens to reveal red pill if they are town/village, blue pill if they're wolf/mafia. This was before we identified there were no wolves in the game. samac was neutral so I guess my box glitched and nothing happened 🙁
2. Gun that you could either shoot during day phase or pass it on. If shot, would reveal who shot it. I was pewpew'ed before I could finish making it 🙁
The real question is what did Veggie make.....?
1. Pill box. Name a person. Opens to reveal red pill if they are town/village, blue pill if they're wolf/mafia. This was before we identified there were no wolves in the game. samac was neutral so I guess my box glitched and nothing happened 🙁
2. Gun that you could either shoot during day phase or pass it on. If shot, would reveal who shot it. I was pewpew'ed before I could finish making it 🙁
The real question is what did Veggie make.....?
gg Zenges
I don't play much anymore, but this was worth coming back for.
I don't play much anymore, but this was worth coming back for.
@Zenge142 where did my banana come from?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
A bunch, probably@Zenge142 where did my banana come from?
It was@Zenge142 where did my banana come from?
The idea being you could defend yourself with the peel. Like if someone came at you they’d slip on the peel.
Because you shot her, and the sand was leaking out of the bag.So why did Dubz die tbh
I also wanted to have a game related reason to close the day earlier than 36 hours since the outcome was a forgone conclusion.
Would I have exploded if someone killed me? i.e. is eating bombs a viable method of self-defense?It wasmadecultivated by Veggie and sent to you.
The idea being you could defend yourself with the peel. Like if someone came at you they’d slip on the peel.
Veggie: definitely intended to kill me by sending me a bomb
Me: BOMB SALAD, YUMMY YUMMY
Me: BOMB SALAD, YUMMY YUMMY
(Spreadsheets! Spreadsheets! Spreadsheets!)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He may not have one. Some mods don't unless a comod strongly prefer them.(Spreadsheets! Spreadsheets! Spreadsheets!)
Boquise
Full Member
and imagine how everyone bullied me for taking that shot tbhBecause you shot her, and the sand was leaking out of the bag.
I also wanted to have a game related reason to close the day earlier than 36 hours since the outcome was a forgone conclusion.
Boq - Sand 1-0
Boq - SDN 1-0
tbqfh
That is the natural state of affairs with Dubz, yes.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because I know you're not a wolf :care:
Because you're one and miss me in wolf chat? :care:
Huh, apparently @marmot` really did say this to me, and I even responded to it, and then proceeded to have no memory of that interaction.I indeed have tmi :hmmyes:
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
also marmot doing this when they knew full well what my role was is sending me todayVote Shorty
Yeet this mofo into the sun
Pumpkin on pumpkin violence!
In case anyone required proof it isn't a conspiracy:
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ice cream for breakfast, RESPECT
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 159K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K