CCOM Discussion thread 2008-2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the exact same place... on the wait list still hoping to get in... it is horrible! I call it limbo. I still hope that I will get the call. I really don't care if it happens the week before classes. I just want to go! I hope that being on the wait list is at least a good sign that we might get in next year if we aren't pulled off for this class! But, I wanted you to know I am right there with you dark horizon! I only hope we both get in soon!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone here apply to CCOM without a physician LOR? Has anyone heard of it being waived or someone getting accepted without the MD or DO LOR?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone here apply to CCOM without a physician LOR? Has anyone heard of it being waived or someone getting accepted without the MD or DO LOR?

I'm pretty sure it is a requirement to have an LOR from a physician. I've heard of people getting in with an MD letter though.

Does anyone know the best way to get from the Downers Grove Metra station to CCOM?

Status
Not open for further replies.