You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So I was the first to use that phrase today and its apparently making a comeback!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because that is how you all look too me 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am able to tell who is mafia or not
What am i? Do you do just "mafia or not?" Or do you do separate factions as well?
unlynch sunbodi Lynch cubs idkkk
TF? I thought we bonded over zoom. You should be able to read me better now.
D
deleted804295
@Stagg737 @mmmdreamerz so I just role revealed as a cop and you still want to lynch me?
fair enough.. I am considered a "youngin" 'round these partsBecause that is how you all look too me 😉
Day 1 Lynch Tally
3m (1) - cubs
Stagg (2) - SAR, Wonder
Sporty () -
dubz (1) - Sporty
BC (2) - dubz, genny
cubs (1) - alissa
Wonder (1) - Suni
alissa (1) - Barks
Suni (3) - 3m, kata, Stagg
kata (1) - BC
13/14
lynch close in ~15 minutes
Suni is in the lead
Missing: Coffee?
3m (1) - cubs
Stagg (2) - SAR, Wonder
Sporty () -
dubz (1) - Sporty
BC (2) - dubz, genny
cubs (1) - alissa
Wonder (1) - Suni
alissa (1) - Barks
Suni (3) - 3m, kata, Stagg
kata (1) - BC
13/14
lynch close in ~15 minutes
Suni is in the lead
Missing: Coffee?
D
deleted804295
Mafia or notWhat am i? Do you do just "mafia or not?" Or do you do separate factions as well?
sadly I cannot. plus you're awful shady (as in the tea spilling kind not the sketch kind) tonightTF? I thought we bonded over zoom. You should be able to read me better now.
D
deleted804295
This is why village always loses. Idc anymore
A werewolf cop?I don't want to role reveal but it would be a very bad idea to lynch me
Actually I'm up for lynch already with lead votes. Might as well role reveal.
I'm a cop.
plus idk where else to put my vote and unless you have a better suggestionTF? I thought we bonded over zoom. You should be able to read me better now.
D
deleted804295
Just going to go text my boyfriend and friends. Alissa if you're hosting a zoom party tonight lmk!!
I'm already going to die so idc anymore
I'm already going to die so idc anymore
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m trying to reason something...based on discarded roles it’s looks like the various factions could have cops? Yes? So cop isn’t purely village here?
D
deleted804295
Unlynch wonder
Lynch stagg
Self prez
Going to get killed by mafia tonight anyways so not like it matters
Lynch stagg
Self prez
Going to get killed by mafia tonight anyways so not like it matters
oooooh I wanna join!!!Just as long as you show up for friday cards against humanity
@Stagg737 @mmmdreamerz so I just role revealed as a cop and you still want to lynch me?
I'd prefer not to, but that's not really a choice for me right now. I'm fairly certain you're not mafia/wolf (whoever is bad).
Unlynch wonder
Lynch stagg
Self prez
Going to get killed by mafia tonight anyways so not like it matters
And now it's definitely not a choice, lol.
sadly I cannot. plus you're awful shady (as in the tea spilling kind not the sketch kind) tonight
What does this even mean?
Day 1 Lynch Tally
3m (1) - cubs
Stagg (3) - SAR, Wonder, Suni
Sporty () -
dubz (1) - Sporty
BC (2) - dubz, genny
cubs (1) - alissa
Wonder () -
alissa (1) - Barks
Suni (3) - 3m, kata, Stagg
kata (1) - BC
13/14
lynch close in ~10 minutes
Suni and @Stagg737 are in the lead
Missing: Coffee?
3m (1) - cubs
Stagg (3) - SAR, Wonder, Suni
Sporty () -
dubz (1) - Sporty
BC (2) - dubz, genny
cubs (1) - alissa
Wonder () -
alissa (1) - Barks
Suni (3) - 3m, kata, Stagg
kata (1) - BC
13/14
lynch close in ~10 minutes
Suni and @Stagg737 are in the lead
Missing: Coffee?
Unlynch wonder
Lynch stagg
Self prez
Going to get killed by mafia tonight anyways so not like it matters
Especially since Wonder is up there on the list of people I'd consider voting for.
oooooh I wanna join!!!
Well that is a great thing since youre the one hosting it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're throwing shade, is what she's saying.What does this even mean?
not tonight.. gotta be up tomorrow early for my wildlife internship thingy (I hear there are fawns now and a baby coyote 😍 ) maybe Thursday or Friday??Just going to go text my boyfriend and friends. Alissa if you're hosting a zoom party tonight lmk!!
I'm already going to die so idc anymore
D
deleted804295
I always go away for like 3 hours and I always end up with a lynch vote behind me.
I've only played 3 sdn ww games and literally every fricking time except for soccer I was in lead for lynch on d1.
I've only played 3 sdn ww games and literally every fricking time except for soccer I was in lead for lynch on d1.
Day 1 Lynch Tally
3m (1) - cubs
Stagg (3) - SAR, Wonder, Suni
Sporty () -
dubz (1) - Sporty
BC (2) - dubz, genny
cubs (1) - alissa
Wonder (1) - Suni
alissa (1) - Barks
Suni (3) - 3m, kata, Stagg
kata (1) - BC
13/14
lynch close in ~10 minutes
Suni and @Stagg737 are in the lead
Missing: Coffee?
Animal FailWife... since you always pick on me for my incorrect lynch tallies
ohh I see you're assigning me the responsibility okay.. Ill make sure to disinvite you 😉Well that is a great thing since youre the one hosting it.
D
deleted804295
I'm literally the easiest ww target and at this point idrc anymore.
Better dead early then alive until endgame in a losing game
Better dead early then alive until endgame in a losing game
Both village cop and village vanilla cop were discarded roles...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Mafia feel free to kill me tonight if my fellow villagers don't lynch me. Idec anymore
ohh I see you're assigning me the responsibility okay.. Ill make sure to disinvite you 😉
Well i sure as hell aint doing it 😀
Both village cop and village vanilla cop were discarded roles...
Yep, only town cop role left is cop/lover. Could be 3P cop, but idk how that would really effect things.
To be fair, there are two potential village cops.Both village cop and village vanilla cop were discarded roles...
D
deleted804295
You're going to kill me anyways. Idc.Both village cop and village vanilla cop were discarded roles...
Bets are you're mafia.
there's the lousiana accent 😍Well i sure as hell aint doing it 😀
D
deleted804295
Mods, are we playing until lynch majority or until lynch close?
To be fair, there are two potential village cops.
This is basically what I’m wondering? Is there ever two village cops?
both... majority is like 8 though hahaMods, are we playing until lynch majority or until lynch close?
majority and plurality are both in effectMods, are we playing until lynch majority or until lynch close?
Yep, only town cop role left is cop/lover. Could be 3P cop, but idk how that would really effect things.
So we all just going to ignore this? Yea? Okay.
majority starts d2*
You're going to kill me anyways. Idc.
Bets are you're mafia.
I’m actually trying to reason this out...ugh
majority and plurality are both in effect
Remind me what plurality is?
The big spreadsheet says “Town Cop (16-17)”, so there’s two regular village cops available plus the vanilla cop and whatever else is out there.This is basically what I’m wondering? Is there ever two village cops?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what you're used toRemind me what plurality is?
whoever has most votes dies at end of day
well is it possible a role was randed to more than one personThe big spreadsheet says “Town Cop (16-17)”, so there’s two regular village cops available plus the vanilla cop and whatever else is out there.
D
deleted804295
You didn't seem to read that mods also invented a town vanilla cop role. Presumably they had to add in extra investigative roles after randomzing a second time because everyone was discarding it.So we all just going to ignore this? Yea? Okay.
They're not following the list 100%. You're mafia and you're going to kill me anyways.
D
deleted804295
So if I vote off of stagg and vote for someone else I can just die already?what you're used to
whoever has most votes dies at end of day
You're going to kill me anyways. Idc.
Bets are you're mafia.
SEE?!?!?!?! I TOLD YOU ALL!!! 3M!!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 157K