You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN II - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Every time you tell me to walk to get my steps in and I respond with “Lawpy pls”.When's the last time we had a draw?
Walk plsEvery time you tell me to walk to get my steps in and I respond with “Lawpy pls”.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lawpy plsWalk pls
sorry it had to end this way folks but game integrity slowly slipped beyond salvageable levels
props to Midwife and KD for sticking through with it for as long as they could
I was just here to be quick-lookup for some of the iffier game mechanics
props to Midwife and KD for sticking through with it for as long as they could
I was just here to be quick-lookup for some of the iffier game mechanics
So wait we had 2 wolves + 2 3P?This game ends in a draw. Nobody wins.
@supershorty - Town Cop (Town Mason + Town Cop) Lover
@vetschoolsletmeinplease - Town Cop-of-All-Trades (Town Doctor + Town Cop-of-All-Trades)
@Viscernable - Town Watcher (Town Conspiracy Theorist + Wolf Watcher)
@alleycat03 - Alpha Wolf (Wolf FBI Agent + Alpha Wolf)
@Coopah - Wolf Reflexive Doctor (Vanilla Wolf + Mafia Reflexive Doctor) Lover
@cubsrule4e - Serial Killer Cupid (Serial Killer + Mafia Cupid)
Dead
8. Stagg - Condemner Supersaint
2. Cray - Town Parrot Role
12. Wonder - Town Jack-of-all-Trades
9. Zenge - Town Mason
10. Dina - Vanilla Townie
13. Chaos - Town Bodyguard
7. dubz - Town 1x Paranoid Gun Owner
5. sunshine - Town Bulletproof Lover
Who’s we? Walk pls.So wait we had 2 wolves + 2 3P?
correctSo wait we had 2 wolves + 2 3P?
1. shorty: Town Innocent Child
2. Cray: Vanilla Townie
3. schoolsplease: Town Seer
4. Vis: Town Jack of all Trades
5. Sunny: Werewolf something
6. Alley: Survivor Mason
7. Dubz Condemner
8. Stagg
9. Zenge142: Town OS Mass Redirector
10. Dina: Town Vigilante
11. Coop: Wereparrot
12. Wonder: Town Hider
13. Cubs Werewolf Fruit Vendor
14. Chaostrodon: Mafia Tracker
---
1. shorty: Town Watcher
2. Cray: Alien OS Day Vig
3. schoolsplease: Town Mason
4. Vis: Alien Doctor
5. Sunny: Town Doctor
6. Alley: Werewolf Doctor
7. Dubz: Serial Killer something i didnt write it down
8. Stagg: Town Cop
9. Zenge142: Town OS-Governor
10. Dina: Town Cop
11. Coop: Mafia Cupid
12. Wonder: Town Vigilante
13. Cubs: Ninja Werewolf
14. Chaostrodon
2. Cray: Vanilla Townie
3. schoolsplease: Town Seer
4. Vis: Town Jack of all Trades
5. Sunny: Werewolf something
6. Alley: Survivor Mason
7. Dubz Condemner
8. Stagg
9. Zenge142: Town OS Mass Redirector
10. Dina: Town Vigilante
11. Coop: Wereparrot
12. Wonder: Town Hider
13. Cubs Werewolf Fruit Vendor
14. Chaostrodon: Mafia Tracker
---
1. shorty: Town Watcher
2. Cray: Alien OS Day Vig
3. schoolsplease: Town Mason
4. Vis: Alien Doctor
5. Sunny: Town Doctor
6. Alley: Werewolf Doctor
7. Dubz: Serial Killer something i didnt write it down
8. Stagg: Town Cop
9. Zenge142: Town OS-Governor
10. Dina: Town Cop
11. Coop: Mafia Cupid
12. Wonder: Town Vigilante
13. Cubs: Ninja Werewolf
14. Chaostrodon
Lol whats happened
"Alley doesnt pick scum if she could be town"
Sure , she doesnt
Sure , she doesnt
Looks like cubs didnt understand his role fully.
He could have killed on N1 and N2 too.
Or it was a high IQ strat to keep people from looking for serial killers
He could have killed on N1 and N2 too.
Or it was a high IQ strat to keep people from looking for serial killers
I will add a warning that everyone needs to keep their cool during these games and avoid personal attacks. This is meant to be fun. Do NOT start attacking each other with malice. Attack and accuse with love. I mean it.
LatterLooks like cubs didnt understand his role fully.
He could have killed on N1 and N2 too.
Or it was a high IQ strat to keep people from looking for serial killers
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah, the clarity that comes with being deadSo Cubs killed me and my reads were wrong, got it![]()
In my defense, I was like 5 drinks in and saw “wolf” and started celebrating. So I’m gonna blame my inebriated brain.
Good one
Hey I don’t think I actually used that argument more than once. It was used for please and shorty way more"Alley doesnt pick scum if she could be town"
Sure , she doesnt
I was legit very hydrated and extremely confused on how there was another wolf that wasn’t me and coop. I did think Stagg was a wolf until we got further clarification from Dubz.Good one
Damn it I should’ve picked town FBI agent. I just really, really didn’t think a serial killer would likely come up in the game.
I did hate all of my options for round 3, I wasn’t lying there. I thought if I picked a scum role I could’ve forced the ratio to be too high and get them to re-roll 

Wow.
Thanks for our fun chats, @Animal Midwife and @Dr. ForgotToFlush . Thank you to the site mods for stepping in.
and hope the players had fun! I think maybe y’all need a break from WW. I haven’t been this disappointed in a long long while.
I will add people to dead chat if you want to go there, just tag me in your role PM please and thank you.
Thanks for our fun chats, @Animal Midwife and @Dr. ForgotToFlush . Thank you to the site mods for stepping in.
and hope the players had fun! I think maybe y’all need a break from WW. I haven’t been this disappointed in a long long while.
I will add people to dead chat if you want to go there, just tag me in your role PM please and thank you.
Looks like cubs didnt understand his role fully.
He could have killed on N1 and N2 too.
Or it was a high IQ strat to keep people from looking for serial killers
I didnt kill on purpose those nights to make it seem like there were less factions. I also called out @WildZoo 's PGO role, so I delayed her killing a night too lol.
Ah, the clarity that comes with being dead
I need to show you my role PM, AWWard for Dubz ability reading!
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush @kaydubs
So was Coop technically Loverized to Alley? Or anyone else? If coop died would Alley have died too?
So was Coop technically Loverized to Alley? Or anyone else? If coop died would Alley have died too?
Lovered to shorty@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush @kaydubs
So was Coop technically Loverized to Alley? Or anyone else? If coop died would Alley have died too?
Coop and alley were just werewolves together
Lovered to shorty
Coop and alley were just werewolves together
Dang... my whole insane plan was actually well on track.
Coop became lovers with shorty. If Coop was voted out or killed, shorty would have died.
However if Coops had been mod killed at her request, shorty would not have died at the discretion of our (game) mod decision
However if Coops had been mod killed at her request, shorty would not have died at the discretion of our (game) mod decision
.... what was your insane planDang... my whole insane plan was actually well on track.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Really??I didnt kill on purpose those nights to make it seem like there were less factions. I also called out @WildZoo 's PGO role, so I delayed her killing a night too lol.
Well it wouldn't have mattered since it was used up n1 by cray lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.... what was your insane plan
How Coop was getting sketch D1 I figured she'd be getting investigsted so I loverized her as Cupid (anyone then tied to her dies when she dies). I no killed for 2 nights to create confusion over faction/scum numbers, and also avoided the Dubz PGO which I dunno why, but I started getting the feeling she was. It was that part of the game where I felt like she was going to start swinging the sus on me so I got rid of her. Coop lost steam, but I figured with sunny and a few others I could have still gotten her voted out, shorty would have died with her (I didnt know who, if anyone, was tied to coop, but I thought there was a good chance there was at least one person), who was actually becoming my most difficult player to deal with at that time. Figured someone would revive the Vis misyeet with me and It'd be much easier dealing with you and pleasy at game end. Although I never at any point thought you were scum, so I dont know how that would have actually played out lol.
Really??
Well it wouldn't have mattered since it was used up n1 by cray lol
How do you mass quote the PM?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hit the +quote button like you would here, insert the quotes into a new message in the PM, switch to BB code mode, copy and pasteHow do you mass quote the PM?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Correct lolIt was that part of the game where I felt like she was going to start swinging the sus on me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Bet that "hmmm ok" response to you gave away where my brain was at lolIt was that part of the game where I felt like she was going to start swinging the sus on me so I got rid of her.
Hit the +quote button like you would here, insert the quotes into a new message in the PM, switch to BB code mode, copy and paste
Sunday night
Next night cycle (Tuesday)
I thought Wonder was the one you blew up lol
eh screw it
kill wildzoo
you know what... i think i need to slow play this one more cycle...
unkill wildzoo
submit no kill
Noted. your lack of bloodlust intrigues me
how bout an AWWard if a serial killer wins a game without ever submitting a kill? 🤣
Gotta figure out how to get to end game though. I thought there’d be 2 kills last night. That doesn’t help my cause.
Next night cycle (Tuesday)
Ok as amazing as winning with no kills would be, im still not a serial killer with just 1 kill. And the dubz against cubs pendulum is about to swing big time.
Kill Wildzoo
And if shes a paranoid gun owner then I just give up.
If a PGO is NKed do they still die too?
Depends on whether they've used their kill already.
Right, if they havent, their kill takes precedence?
Yes.
also yes but kills dont roleblock
a pgo's kill would just resolve first
Great. And thats exactly the kind of thing she'd be offered.
Yeah this is probably a bad idea. I should shed less blood again for ggmaw.
N3
You kill dubz.
Sweet Wonder of Justice. Im getting so good as I continue to be so bad.
I thought Wonder was the one you blew up lol
Last edited:
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am surprised that no one seemed to notice that I pushed Coop super hard D1 and then abruptly backed off D2.
I am surprised that no one seemed to notice that I pushed Coop super hard D1 and then abruptly backed off D2.
If I couldnt get you back on Coop or Vis I was going to NK you next.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well good because that was needed for a village victory and was what I was trying to draw.If I couldnt get you back on Coop or Vis I was going to NK you next.
I was happily going along with Coop in lover chat while quietly scheming against her in my mod PM.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I’m not going to dead chat for reasons, but I gotta know, @Crayola227, were you wolf reading me there because my tone was different? 😜
Well good because that was needed for a village victory and was what I was trying to draw.
I was happily going along with Coop in lover chat while quietly scheming against her in my mod PM.
Im pretty sure that would have taken out Coop too though (didnt know at the time), then there would have been a wolf on the board at least.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I did notice and even commented on it 😛I am surprised that no one seemed to notice that I pushed Coop super hard D1 and then abruptly backed off D2.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Somewhere in my sassy comments when I was on the chopping block I mentioned that you had been tunneling me and had barely said anything about coop at all d2
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes, and with 3 village vs 3 scum, if a scum didn’t get NKed, village couldn’t win. So I knew I had to die to take her out with me regardless of who was yeeted.Im pretty sure that would have taken out Coop too though (didnt know at the time), then there would have been a wolf on the board at least.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
From my mod pm yesterday afternooncubs, alley, Coop
That's my current POE.
... oof.
Wow awkward when the only read I was ultimately wrong on was my FIANCÉ.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dang so it was just some weird intuition lol I was wondering since I was pretty sure I hadn't telegraphed it on threadSunday night
Next night cycle (Tuesday)
I thought Wonder was the one you blew up lol
I noticed!! But I wasn’t going to say anything so coop didn’t get killed and take you with herI am surprised that no one seemed to notice that I pushed Coop super hard D1 and then abruptly backed off D2.

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
smh at being a mafia seer and managing to keep my big dumb mouth shut about it and then THERE WERENT ANY MAFIA ANYWAY 
I did role reveal to Coop, but it was after careful consideration of whether it was too risky or not. I ultimately decided it wasn’t because I knew she wasn’t mafia, and in a multi ball game, I couldn’t see a good reason for her to kill me in that case because my seering could help her much more than killing me (and herself) could.
I am still sad that alley wasn’t Cupid because I thought it would have been kind of a nice poetic justice if it were her or Zenge.
I did role reveal to Coop, but it was after careful consideration of whether it was too risky or not. I ultimately decided it wasn’t because I knew she wasn’t mafia, and in a multi ball game, I couldn’t see a good reason for her to kill me in that case because my seering could help her much more than killing me (and herself) could.
I am still sad that alley wasn’t Cupid because I thought it would have been kind of a nice poetic justice if it were her or Zenge.
Wait how for alleys? I get zengessmh at being a mafia seer and managing to keep my big dumb mouth shut about it and then THERE WERENT ANY MAFIA ANYWAY
I did role reveal to Coop, but it was after careful consideration of whether it was too risky or not. I ultimately decided it wasn’t because I knew she wasn’t mafia, and in a multi ball game, I couldn’t see a good reason for her to kill me in that case because my seering could help her much more than killing me (and herself) could.
I am still sad that alley wasn’t Cupid because I thought it would have been kind of a nice poetic justice if it were her or Zenge.
This plan reminds me of a complex 2021 show i watched 🤔How Coop was getting sketch D1 I figured she'd be getting investigsted so I loverized her as Cupid (anyone then tied to her dies when she dies). I no killed for 2 nights to create confusion over faction/scum numbers, and also avoided the Dubz PGO which I dunno why, but I started getting the feeling she was. It was that part of the game where I felt like she was going to start swinging the sus on me so I got rid of her. Coop lost steam, but I figured with sunny and a few others I could have still gotten her voted out, shorty would have died with her (I didnt know who, if anyone, was tied to coop, but I thought there was a good chance there was at least one person), who was actually becoming my most difficult player to deal with at that time. Figured someone would revive the Vis misyeet with me and It'd be much easier dealing with you and pleasy at game end. Although I never at any point thought you were scum, so I dont know how that would have actually played out lol.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 160K