CHOOSE YOUR OWWN II - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mods
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush @kaydubs

Mechanics
Yeet close is 10PM EDT.
Night close is 10AM EDT.
Majority starts Day 2.
Assume yeet is closed when majority is hit even if no mod is available.
No Yeet is allowed.

Rules
1. Make at least 5 posts per game day. Naked yeet votes don't count.
2. Everything may be edited but yeet votes. Just be sure to not delete stuff.
3. No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise duplicating mod messages from role PM. Use paraphrasing.
4. No screenshots.
5. No asking for subs on thread. Use your role PM instead.
6. Dead cannot post anything in game thread but encouragement for their preferred team.
7. Spectators cannot post in game thread.
i. Angleshooting is prohibited. This is included but not limited to submeta, modmeta, and using out of game information to form reads. Punishable by modkill.

Roster
1. @supershorty
2. @Crayola227
3. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
4. @Viscernable
5. @sunshinefl
6. @alleycat03
7. @WildZoo
8. @Stagg737
9. @Zenge142
10. @Dinashadow
11. @Coopah
12. @WonderingStudent
13. @Chaostrodon
14. @cubsrule4e

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Discards
shorty - Town Roleblocker
Cray - Vanilla Townie
please - Mafia Strongman
Vis - Watchlisted Townie
sunshine - Town Conspiracy Theorist
alley - Town Nymphomaniac
dubz - Alien Prober
Stagg - Tentacled Townie
Zenge - Werewolf Gravedigger
Dina - Hirsute Goon
Coop - Vanilla Townie
Wonder - Vanilla Townie
cubs - Alien Mass Redirector
Chaos - Ninja Werewolf

• Hmm
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What the hell is a town nymphomaniac??? Because it sounds dirty 😏

Looked it up on MafiaScum:
Abilities

• During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want eliminated.
  • Nymphomaniac: During Night 1, you must PM me the name of another player. You will form a Lover bond with them (aka if you or your partner is killed, the other Lover will also die).

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeet stagg
One thing I do trust him to do is being more likely to pick scum

• Hmm
  • Okay...
Reactions: 3 users
Wait why are you all salty at Alley? She got burned by Samac hard.
They’re mad because I was pocketed and they were too sketch for me to believe BOTH of them were villagers.

Hey, y’all could’ve yeeted her without my vote :shrug:

• Care
  • Dislike
I’m not really sure how to interpret these discards considering the recombining affiliation + role choice mechanic. Usually I’d be kinda sketched by useful and fun town role discards but not sure how applicable that is here. I will look at discards of roles that would be useful as scum but not so much as village as a good sign and vice versa. So feeling a bit better about chaos and edit: pleasey (thought it was alley at first) for discarding ninja and strongman and a bit worse about Dubz for discarding prober (ww seer and roleblocker)

I get what you're saying, Vis, but I feel like trying to judge people's affs solely based on what they discarded is really risky given that it was straight up RNG for all the options.

I get what you're saying, Vis, but I feel like trying to judge people's affs solely based on what they discarded is really risky given that it was straight up RNG for all the options.
Said nothing about solely

• Wow
No but there is useful info there. Can't go blindly of course but it is something to consider.

Reactions: 1 users
Said nothing about solely
I know, but right now, you were saying feels about people who haven't posted yet. So for the moment, for chaos and please, you're not going off anything else.

Idk I just know that on the rolls we're allowed to talk about, I had only 1 affiliation option, and I know I'm not the only person who had at least 1 roll like that. I'm not saying we shouldn't use it at all, I just think it should be weighted much less heavily than the content people post.

Edited because you changed alley to please.

• Hmm
This feels kinda weird. It's not like Stagg and cubsy's alley salt has been a secret.
But their salt *should* be directed at samac, not me. However, since she’s not playing I get why they’re both directing the salt at me.
You dont lock in a vote at 9am on yolo before anyone has even had a chance to discuss anything :uhno:. And since when is getting burned an excuse? I owned up to my failures with @TelemarketingEnigma
Shoutout to sunny for blocking you from giving her (edit: TME) that vig shot

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I know, but right now, you were saying feels about people who either haven't posted yet (or have posted very minimally, since alley just started). So for the moment, for chaos in particular, you're not going off anything else.

Idk I just know that on the rolls we're allowed to talk about, I had only 1 affiliation option, and I know I'm not the only person who had at least 1 roll like that. I'm not saying we shouldn't use it at all, I just think it should be weighted much less heavily than the content people post.
I agree analyzing content is the most important but I also think starting discussion based of people's presumed choices is a good thing to talk about.

For example why'd you turn down town roleblocker?

Stagg gets my salt vote for being an awful seer last game. Also liked Vis’ point about him choosing scum, but idk if we should assume too much about that.

Yeet stagg

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
I know, but right now, you were saying feels about people who haven't posted yet. So for the moment, for chaos and please, you're not going off anything else.

Edited because you changed alley to please.
I agree post analysis is many times more important but there’s like 5 posts to analyze on this thread so far lol

I agree analyzing content is the most important but I also think starting discussion based of people's presumed choices is a good thing to talk about.

For example why'd you turn down town roleblocker?
I had other options that were, IMO, going to be more useful for town, particularly with how I tend to play.

• Hmm
Yeet stagg
One thing I do trust him to do is being more likely to pick scum
Stagg gets my salt vote for being an awful seer last game. Also liked Vis’ point about him choosing scum, but idk if we should assume too much about that.

Yeet stagg

Not that it matters, but I would pretty much never pick wolf in a CYO game because I already am so sketchy. Plus, every game I wolf I'm inevitably the D1 or D2 vote for several games after. Plus you never know, I may or may not have forgotten to submit my choices by deadline :rofl:

• Hmm