CHOOSE YOUR OWWN II - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wait how for alleys? I get zenges
She was part of that same pack and I think was the first one who figured out what I was softing, IIRC. It would have been a smaller degree of poetic justice than Zenges, but still there.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
She was part of that same pack and I think was the first one who figured out what I was softing, IIRC. It would have been a smaller degree of poetic justice than Zenges, but still there.
Zenge was the one who noticed the tab on your screenshot of the lover wiki, but I was like “omg she’s a lover with Mason and she’s Juliet omg we should kill her” so it was both of us. And then you were a bomb so that backfired horrifically

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Already bragged in deadchat but I want it as permanent public record since I never have good reads:

I feel good about 5/5 solid village reads and 4/6 POE (not that the strength of reads was proportional to the player actually being scum. Stagg was barely scum side of neutral and Z and sunny were hard scum reads)

sorry Z and sunny :sorry:

Ironically, the only reason I didn't pick town mason for my ability instead of aff (because I really wanted to be as close to vanillager as possible) was because I didn't want a PM, and then I still ended up with a PM anyway. But at least Coop and I were both super stoked to be added to it :lol: :

Oh this is a sick joke
Oh ****ing great

Also, alley was 100% accurate with this. Included excerpts from my role PM. The first one was a reply to this quote fragment.
supershorty- Village lean. Her recent posts feel very village. I have a hard time believing she would willingly pick a scum role. She loves vanilla villager
VANILLAGER IS MY FAVORITE :love: :love: :love: :love:

AW MAN DINA GOT MY FAVORITE ROLE I'M SO JELLY

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah, and I only walked it back when I reminded myself you wouldn't likely pick scum
*plays personal overall best village game probably ever*
*Cray still concerned I’m a wolf*
I’m glad things are right in the world 🤣

VILLAGE 4 LYFE

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1. shorty: Town Innocent Child
2. Cray: Vanilla Townie
3. schoolsplease: Town Seer
4. Vis: Town Jack of all Trades
5. Sunny: Werewolf something
6. Alley: Survivor Mason
7. Dubz Condemner
8. Stagg
9. Zenge142: Town OS Mass Redirector
10. Dina: Town Vigilante
11. Coop: Wereparrot
12. Wonder: Town Hider
13. Cubs Werewolf Fruit Vendor
14. Chaostrodon: Mafia Tracker

---

1. shorty: Town Watcher
2. Cray: Alien OS Day Vig
3. schoolsplease: Town Mason
4. Vis: Alien Doctor
5. Sunny: Town Doctor
6. Alley: Werewolf Doctor
7. Dubz: Serial Killer something i didnt write it down
8. Stagg: Town Cop
9. Zenge142: Town OS-Governor
10. Dina: Town Cop
11. Coop: Mafia Cupid
12. Wonder: Town Vigilante
13. Cubs: Ninja Werewolf
14. Chaostrodon
Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF

@Dinashadow you understand my pain of getting town vig and then it promptly being taken away from you

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
@supershorty @Viscernable

Whats the difference between 😜, 😛 , 😝 and :p?
Oh man. These are a ****in quandary, let me tell you. Everyone uses them differently. To me:
1) acting wild and messing around, usually used somewhat sarcastically/making light of self
2) ????? Can be kind of an “idek, shrug”/“meh”, or messing with someone/sticking out tongue at someone, or lightly playful like turned-down version of 1, or emotionally tired (like turned-down version of cross-eyes with tongue sticking out. Not dead but starting to get there), or very lightly annoyed
3) joking yuck, or sort of joking embarrassment, or sometimes messing with someone
4) I have no idea. This emoji fills me with dread. Who does that? Who makes that expression? Who stares straight at someone with wide eyes, mouth in a large open grin, and flops their tongue out of mouth like a dead fish? Why? Is this a threat?

• Haha
Oh man. These are a ****in quandary, let me tell you. Everyone uses them differently. To me:
1) acting wild and messing around, usually used somewhat sarcastically/making light of self
2) ????? Can be kind of an “idek, shrug”/“meh”, or messing with someone/sticking out tongue at someone, or lightly playful like turned-down version of 1, or emotionally tired (like turned-down version of cross-eyes with tongue sticking out. Not dead but starting to get there), or very lightly annoyed
3) joking yuck, or sort of joking embarrassment, or sometimes messing with someone
4) I have no idea. This emoji fills me with dread. Who does that? Who makes that expression? Who stares straight at someone with wide eyes, mouth in a large open grin, and flops their tongue out of mouth like a dead fish? Why? Is this a threat?
Interesting, the second one fills me with more dread than the last. I’ll give complete thoughts after I have dinner (fettuccine alfredo!).

• Love
  • Hmm
  • Wow
@supershorty @Viscernable

Whats the difference between 😜, 😛 , 😝 and :p?
You forgot 🤪

1.) Light-hearted and joking. The most innocent of the 5. I don't feel sinister motives behind this one, but the wink gives me a little pause sometimes.

2.) Unnerving. Why are the eyes so far apart? Why are they so soulless? I agree with Vissy that it can be a kind of "meh, lol" or like the fun aunt. Can also be very lightly sarcastic.

But the eyes... *shudder*

3.) Has the most joke tone to it. Also the one with the most potential for being self-deprecating.

4.) A friendlier version of #2. The corners of the mouth have slightly more upturn than in #2, which makes me feel more comfortable that even if this emoji is going to haunt my dreams, they're going to be the kind of dreams that are puzzling, not terrifying.

5.) Someone needs to put this one on a longe line for like 20 minutes because it's way too fresh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
It doesnt make sense

List of banned combinations, as well as some mechanical info that you might find helpful:

Mafia Mason
Werewolf Lover
Mafia Innocent Child
Werewolf Innocent Child
Alien Innocent Child
Lyncher Innocent Child
Serial Killer Innocent Child
Cult Innocent Child
Saulus/Judas Innocent Child
Survivor Innocent Chi
On the night that a [Scum] Vigilante uses their shot, the player or any partner cannot use the factional ki

well it slipped by everyone this whole time
and i cannot think of an immediate reason why it's on the list to begin with
all's well that ends well

• Care