Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Extremely good joke, I chuckledSo I misread this last night--I thought shorty was talking about filling out a big-ass spreadsheet including reads and timing of votes and whatnot. I did that last game (when I was scum) and it took waaaay too much time. I will almost certainly keep track of tallies though, the inner mod in me is too compulsive to not have some idea of where the votes stands, even without threat of the hammer.
I was actually just walking into the office and weighing the pros and cons of going back and re-reading last night to see how it looks like not in real time BUT SOMEONE FINISHED ALL OF THE OFFICE COFFEE AND NOW I HAVE TO WALK TO BUY STARBUCKS LIKE A PLEBE
I'm not reading what you're saying as intense! Reads like someone who hasn't played in a while who has come back and is settling in like a nice warm blanket 🙂
Fat fingers. You can safely assume that whenever I do something ridiculous with the reacts, or post a sentence that ends in the middle of a thought, that the answer is I am old and
