-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Day 4 Yeet Tally
beans (2) - Zenge, Clem
Clem () -
2/7
yeet close in ~8.5 hours
beans (2) - Zenge, Clem
Clem () -
2/7
yeet close in ~8.5 hours
So our options are the following:
1. Yeet beans
Result A:
Beans flips scum
Rae flips village
We are left with 5 players going into the night cycle. If we assume there is one scum player left, a night kill happens (barring any other role mechanics), and then we are left with 4 players in the following day cycle.
If there are no scum players left, village wins!
Result B:
Beans flips village
Rae flips village
We are left with 5 players going into the night cycle. If we assume there is one scum player left, a night kill happens (barring any other role mechanics), and then we are left with 4 players in the following day cycle.
If there are 2 scum players left, village loses!
2. Yeet alissa
Result: I live, convert to mafia. We enter the night cycle with 7 players. If there are two scum (other than converted me), then we enter the day cycle at parity with 3 town : 3 scum. I am eliminated the following day cycle. Village loses this scenario either way.
1. Yeet beans
Result A:
Beans flips scum
Rae flips village
We are left with 5 players going into the night cycle. If we assume there is one scum player left, a night kill happens (barring any other role mechanics), and then we are left with 4 players in the following day cycle.
If there are no scum players left, village wins!
Result B:
Beans flips village
Rae flips village
We are left with 5 players going into the night cycle. If we assume there is one scum player left, a night kill happens (barring any other role mechanics), and then we are left with 4 players in the following day cycle.
If there are 2 scum players left, village loses!
2. Yeet alissa
Result: I live, convert to mafia. We enter the night cycle with 7 players. If there are two scum (other than converted me), then we enter the day cycle at parity with 3 town : 3 scum. I am eliminated the following day cycle. Village loses this scenario either way.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She's like the only one I'm 100% on being village currentlyare we absolutely sure kitz is village?
Not at allare we absolutely sure kitz is village?
you're top of my POE so....She's like the only one I'm 100% on being village currently
How can i prove my villagness to youNot at all
Then perish memeHow can i prove my villagness to you
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlushI feel bad doing this while she's at her exam but yeet apop
If we really are looking for another wolf, then I think apop is the most likely candidate at this point based on her interactions with both spurs and PSV not being particularly unpairing.
how many games have you played?How can i prove my villagness to you
Then perish meme
This game and half of The Good Pwwace before it brokehow many games have you played?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is #2. I was village lie detector in good placehow many games have you played?
This is helpful for me to have so I'm posting it for a reference
3. @SARdoghandler - serial killer mason doctor
4. @CeeGee14 - village compulsive body guard
5. @genny - village vanillaizer
7. @WildZoo - village mason
8. @samac - village doctor
13. @Barkley13 - village 1x day vigilante
14. @potentialsheltervet - wolf cop
21. @GoSpursGo - wolf psychiatrist
utc. @supershorty - vanillager (JOAT before she got vanillaized
99. @fruitsalad - village FBI agent
1. @_rae_ - claimed town lovebird
2. @Clem J
6. @kitzsuna - claimed village fruit vendor
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14 - claimed judas
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
3. @SARdoghandler - serial killer mason doctor
4. @CeeGee14 - village compulsive body guard
5. @genny - village vanillaizer
7. @WildZoo - village mason
8. @samac - village doctor
13. @Barkley13 - village 1x day vigilante
14. @potentialsheltervet - wolf cop
21. @GoSpursGo - wolf psychiatrist
utc. @supershorty - vanillager (JOAT before she got vanillaized
99. @fruitsalad - village FBI agent
1. @_rae_ - claimed town lovebird
2. @Clem J
6. @kitzsuna - claimed village fruit vendor
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14 - claimed judas
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
Can you walk me through your Beans read?Also hello I am here for a bit
I know you don’t know, but you’ve said you think Beans is town. Can you talk about that?
I don’t want to out what beans role may be, but she’s offered up some info prior that turned out to be true. My struggle is that mechanically clearing people in this game is impossible. Her reads have been very solid and have stayed relatively consistent. She voted PSV even when she didn’t quite need to just to self prez and was talking about barks as a suspect a day or two before.Can you walk me through your Beans read?
I know you don’t know, but you’ve said you think Beans is town. Can you talk about that?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********This is helpful for me to have so I'm posting it for a reference
3. @SARdoghandler - serial killer mason doctor
4. @CeeGee14 - village compulsive body guard
5. @genny - village vanillaizer
7. @WildZoo - village mason
8. @samac - village doctor
13. @Barkley13 - village 1x day vigilante
14. @potentialsheltervet - wolf cop
21. @GoSpursGo - wolf psychiatrist
utc. @supershorty - vanillager (JOAT before she got vanillaized
99. @fruitsalad - village FBI agent
1. @_rae_ - claimed town lovebird
2. @Clem J
6. @kitzsuna - claimed village fruit vendor
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14 - claimed judas
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
Any time I get tagged on thread when I'm dead I assume I rojo'd (even though it has never happened) so thank you for the heart attack!!!!
*******
@beans2020 Can you comment on this?I don’t want to out what beans role may be, but she’s offered up some info prior that turned out to be true. My struggle is that mechanically clearing people in this game is impossible. Her reads have been very solid and have stayed relatively consistent. She voted PSV even when she didn’t quite need to just to self prez and was talking about barks as a suspect a day or two before.
We're in a very precarious position, and if you are village that could very well be game over, so it might be the time for full transparency.
Especially if Rae can vouch for you and verify@beans2020 Can you comment on this?
We're in a very precarious position, and if you are village that could very well be game over, so it might be the time for full transparency.
I was thinking about RR anyways because to be honest, I don't know what else to do. I feel like people have already decided that I'm not village so whatever I have to say very well may not matter.@beans2020 Can you comment on this?
We're in a very precarious position, and if you are village that could very well be game over, so it might be the time for full transparency.
I am a village conspiracy theorist. I randed three village roles - lover, nurse, and conspiracy theorist. I discarded lover bc I didn't love that role (ironic huh), chose nurse for aff because it didn't sound like it would be the most useful out of the three (in hindsight I should have picked that for ability), and chose conspiracy theorist for ability. For those who don't know, I investigate someone every night and find out if they are an alien. I thought that would make me a target for the alien faction if any exist and since they only get the one kill so I haven't commented on it until now.
I investigated spurs N1, dubz N2, and alissa N3. Alissa is not an alien if anyone was wondering. I don't think there are any aliens in this game.
I told rae that I was pretty confident dubz was village beginning of D3 because of the results of my investigations + PSV's cop claim + Dubz seeming likely unpaired with the wolves.
I don't know what else I can do to convince you guys not to vote me. I've been scumread literally since the beginning of D1 and to be totally honest I'm still not sure why I'm at the bottom of everyone's POE. (well except for apop bc she explained). I know people have been commenting on me not being the uber village!beans I tend to be in late game. And you would be right, I haven't been. It's a mix of trying to deal with 7 exams in 2 weeks, figuring out how to play a multiball game, AND trying not to get NK'd because if I die rae goes too. I can be a little less careful when it's just my life I'm gambling with but when I have to worry about two villagers and unknown scum numbers that gets a whole lot trickier.
I guess you are free to do with all this what you like bc ultimately you guys have to decide if I'm village or not. All I can tell you is it would be a mistake to yeet rae and me today.
I guess you are free to do with all this what you like bc ultimately you guys have to decide if I'm village or not. All I can tell you is it would be a mistake to yeet rae and me today.
how do you feel about kitz?I don't know what else I can do to convince you guys not to vote me. I've been scumread literally since the beginning of D1 and to be totally honest I'm still not sure why I'm at the bottom of everyone's POE. (well except for apop bc she explained). I know people have been commenting on me not being the uber village!beans I tend to be in late game. And you would be right, I haven't been. It's a mix of trying to deal with 7 exams in 2 weeks, figuring out how to play a multiball game, AND trying not to get NK'd because if I die rae goes too. I can be a little less careful when it's just my life I'm gambling with but when I have to worry about two villagers and unknown scum numbers that gets a whole lot trickier.
I guess you are free to do with all this what you like bc ultimately you guys have to decide if I'm village or not. All I can tell you is it would be a mistake to yeet rae and me today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Holy crap that test was tough. The first one so far i truly felt like I might not pass
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Hey what the heck.I feel bad doing this while she's at her exam but yeet apop
If we really are looking for another wolf, then I think apop is the most likely candidate at this point based on her interactions with both spurs and PSV not being particularly unpairing.
Was this an attempt to hammer me while I was sure to be gone?
I was lightening my scum read of you based on today's but this does not feel great
it would be a mistake to yeet rae and me today.
rae and I not
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********Not to pile on but...
rae and I not rae and me![]()
![]()
You are incorrect.
"It would be a mistake to yeet me" is grammatically correct, therefore "It would be a mistake to yeet rae and me" is grammatically correct.
*********
IT'S FIXED! IT'S FIXED!********
You are incorrect.
"It would be a mistake to yeet me" is grammatically correct, therefore "It would be a mistake to yeet rae and me" is grammatically correct.
*********
*************
You are incorrect.
"It would be a mistake to yeet me" is grammatically correct, therefore "It would be a mistake to yeet rae and me" is grammatically correct.
*********
I had the same thought but didn't want to break into thread over something that trivial. So instead, I am breaking into thread over something this trivial.
****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************
I had the same thought but didn't want to break into thread over something that trivial. So instead, I am breaking into thread over something this trivial.
****
Roasting Zenge is always worth breaking into thread over
*******
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
...with one vote?Was this an attempt to hammer me while I was sure to be gone?
To me, it's down to apop, Clem, and Beans, and I am satisfied with beans at the moment. Apop seems quite eager to be retaliatory towards beans and I see nothing village or scummy Clem so I'm going to
Yeet apop
@Animal Midwife @kaydubs @Dr. ForgotToFlush
I think this might be my final answer for today actually.
Yeet apop
@Animal Midwife @kaydubs @Dr. ForgotToFlush
I think this might be my final answer for today actually.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
It only takes four here...with one vote?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'll revisit when I'm less upset but I'd like a good reason to think beans is village if you have onelets not be too hasty
I don't think there's a reason to hammer, and putting it one vote away, if beans is village, potentially gives scum the opportunity to end the game for a winI'll revisit when I'm less upset but I'd like a good reason to think beans is village if you have one
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Clem was my pre-frustrated apop lean after you and beans claimed. I. Also don't have a lot of reason to think he's villageTo me, it's down to apop, Clem, and Beans, and I am satisfied with beans at the moment. Apop seems quite eager to be retaliatory towards beans and I see nothing village or scummy Clem so I'm going to
Yeet apop
@Animal Midwife @kaydubs @Dr. ForgotToFlush
I think this might be my final answer for today actually.
And the first one is only a quarter way there lolIt only takes four here