Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They remain in my poe@Zenge142 & @Clem J thoughts on kitz?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They remain in my poe@Zenge142 & @Clem J thoughts on kitz?
Congratulations!heads up, no clue how active i'll be on thread later because I'll be celebrating tonight
I PASSED THE NAVLE!!!
Is this a joke? 😅Idk what makes you think this!
Too late!Congratulations!
It's not actually, I genuinely don't know what makes you think thatIs this a joke? 😅
You caught me!Apop voted me while I was absent from thread, they're trying to hammer me!
I remain more convinced of a New!Town player than not.@Zenge142 & @Clem J thoughts on kitz?
I actually kind of do want you to elaborate on why you think thisIs this a joke? 😅
Based on my experience playing with youI actually kind of do want you to elaborate on why you think this
Can we find common ground on clem? I feel pretty good about that one. Better or equal to beans in the current situation based on some messages from todayMy current wifoms
Bean could be scum and I just don’t know it
Kitz could be scum and was either well coached or is just relying on overall derp
Clem could always be scum
Zenge is suddenly majorly confident I’m village after scum reading me which is great because I am village but what changed his tune
Alissa I have never played with before (and admittedly after rereading I am also confused by the Judas thing)
Apop is just an enigma, much like fruit. Could be scum, could not.
Are you village reading beans solely on your lover bond? Or is there other information worth sharing?My current wifoms
Bean could be scum and I just don’t know it
Kitz could be scum and was either well coached or is just relying on overall derp
Clem could always be scum
Zenge is suddenly majorly confident I’m village after scum reading me which is great because I am village but what changed his tune
Alissa I have never played with before (and admittedly after rereading I am also confused by the Judas thing)
Apop is just an enigma, much like fruit. Could be scum, could not.
Which experience playing with me, specifically, made you think "wow that guy really loves playing scum" ?Based on my experience playing with you
I’m reading beans as village based on their reads, their voting behavior, and what they shared in our PM (they’re investigations, village reading dubz).Are you village reading beans solely on your lover bond? Or is there other information worth sharing?
UhWhich experience playing with me, specifically, made you think "wow that guy really loves playing scum" ?
It was mostly because rae claimed so long after the other vanillager claim when there weren't a lot of other players on thread AND I still hadn't realized there could be up to 12 randed vanillagers in this game. So I was trying to figure out if it was possible that she was lying about it. It just pinged me the wrong way. And yes, you are right shorty that her being on my list was also part of it.
@beans2020 what was your reaction to rae loverizing you? Do you believe their claim of lovebird?Current reads & thoughts: This is in no particular order.
Villageleans
Clem - I maintain that he still feels more relaxed and chill like his village self.
genny - she seems to be acting like village!genny, especially considering the vote flip yesterday.
kitz - I do think she is pure nooblet. A tiny part of my brain is afraid she was coached through derp!clearing but that feels unlikely.
samac - her claim about mason as her aff and the ensuing confusion feels natural and towny.
PSV - asking good questions, seems to be actively solving.
alissa - she seems to be asking good questions and solving well. I just don't know her playstyle well. Cautiously townlean.
Zenge - he still feels towny to me but I do think samac was onto something yesterday with her comments about the thunderdoming/votes seeming to shift away from him. Another cautious townlean.
Unsure read
SAR - I've seen her act the way she is now as both village and scum. So uh *shrugs*
apop - IDK. Apop seems okay and like typical village!apop right now. However I don't know what she looks like as scum and that is making me nervous.
shorty - I am townreading her more than Dubz rn. She is solving well. The fear remains of some type of 3p weirdness.
Dubz - feels similar to village!Dubz back in ggoats so so long ago. But I've never seen her as scum. So like true neutral I guess.
Barks - I think I need more time with her before I will have a true read.
Scumleans
fruit? - I don't know what to make of fruit's comments today. He seems oddly defensive and I haven't seen that before. Soft scumlean for now?
rae - She hasn't done anything that makes me go "oh, she's village!" Whoever mentioned that spurs and rae may be different scum factions (dubz?) I think may be on to something.
Spurs - I'm starting to see what other players were mentioning yesterday that made him feel different from village!Spurs. I'm curious about him - maybe some type of 3p scum?
Edited: I forgot SAR!
Edited again: made everything colorless
What changed in this read? How are you feeling about Rae now?Current thoughts:
Strongest village reads: kitz, zenge, shorty
Probably village but I'm paranoid about: samac, rae, dubz
POE: clem, SAR, alissa, apop, barks (apop, clem, or SAR in particular could be part of the spurs/PSV wolfpack. However all of these individuals have scum equity and could be part of a mafia/alien/goo?/serial killer/whatever I'm forgetting faction).
In this moment, clem actually. Beans won me over and a fear of a double flip with beans/rae got meWhat does your gut tell you?
I still am tempted to yeet kitz
You were my top scum read yesterday so I spent a lot of time reading through your posts and trying to solve you. I ultimately came to the conclusion you were pure Town.My current wifoms
Bean could be scum and I just don’t know it
Kitz could be scum and was either well coached or is just relying on overall derp
Clem could always be scum
Zenge is suddenly majorly confident I’m village after scum reading me which is great because I am village but what changed his tune
Alissa I have never played with before (and admittedly after rereading I am also confused by the Judas thing)
Apop is just an enigma, much like fruit. Could be scum, could not.
Is it just because I'm difficult to read as town?Uh
...
All of them 💀
Maybe I'm wrong but it fits your vibe (this is a compliment)
No, and i don't actually think you're difficult to read, I just think I'm bad at it 😅Is it just because I'm difficult to read as town?
Ok, then like...what is it? Because I pretty explicitly don't like playing scum as much as townNo, and i don't actually think you're difficult to read, I just think I'm bad at it 😅
I'm going to be operating with the assumption moving forward that there is only one proper/full scum faction, so any time I refer to someone as cleared town or similar please append an "assuming there's only one scum faction remaining" or a "by which I mean not aligned with psv and spurs" modifier to the sentence
Maybe alissa idk, I still think she's town, not as confident as I want to be about it
Unless you have a vig shot you're gonna use on beans, then I'll go for kitz today
So we either commit to killing alissa twice in a row right now or we never kill her
There isn't time to punt the decision another day if she's telling the truth
It's a huge gamble yeah, if there are two werewolves alive we lose
No it's specific faction this time
I am convinced that our remaining factional scum are werewolves, same as psv and spurs, yeah
Where are the other night deaths
Fwiw trying to read me by iso is usually a mistakeOkay I did a proper iso (which I explicitly told myself I wasn't going to do)
And I think clem is mafia
OkOkay stay with me guys
A lot of pushing early on that there are only werewolves and no mafia. Not only statistically unlikely, but also a big Ole red herring. Both past cyo games had 3 factions with 2 or less members each.
Scum reads lately are mostly low fruit/ people in steady contention
Pushing a couple times for yeets that could potentially help mafia (e.g. alissa if true and beans if town)
Again pushing a wolves-only narrative
WIFOM to throw of mafia
Honestly your play style really suits scumming (not in a bad way) and you seem like you would enjoy yourself regardless of faction. It's obviously not my only read though.Ok, then like...what is it? Because I pretty explicitly don't like playing scum as much as town
Well, if i'm making a mistake, at least i know I put my best effort in 😅Fwiw trying to read me by iso is usually a mistake
It's not your best effort if it's a bad way to do it lolHonestly your play style really suits scumming (not in a bad way) and you seem like you would enjoy yourself regardless of faction. It's obviously not my only read though.
Well, if i'm making a mistake, at least i know I put my best effort in 😅
No I feel pretty good about Rae unless Rae/beans is a thing. Kitz I wanna derp!clear but I’m also scared pls@alissa14 @_rae_ @kitzsuna
Y'all are my village reads rn.
You mind gut checking me here if I'm being crazy? 🥲
Have you played with clem much?No I feel pretty good about Rae unless Rae/beans is a thing. Kitz I wanna derp!clear but I’m also scared pls
I didn't know rae loverized me at first - I assumed there was some type of cupid adjacent role (from my time playing in person mafia). I thought it was pretty ironic given that we had just been scumreading each other and was wondering if whoever the scum was made us lovers to try and get rid of two village with one stone. But then rae claimed lovebird and explained why she chose me to be her lover. I believe her because honestly the evidence that she is a lovebird is right in front of me. I don't know if it would be mechanically possible for us to become lovers without her being a lovebird.@beans2020 what was your reaction to rae loverizing you? Do you believe their claim of lovebird?
What changed in this read? How are you feeling about Rae now?
HwatZenge and I both cannot be yeeted today
No actuallyHave you played with clem much?
Hmm I've never seen village clem respond to pressure of any kind (and believe me I've tried) so idk what to make of this reaction. and almost all of our long term players are gone 🥲No actually
Good luck!Yeet clem
Throwing this into the void before my exam
You're not townreading zenge???@alissa14 @_rae_ @kitzsuna
Y'all are my village reads rn.
You mind gut checking me here if I'm being crazy? 🥲
Don't get too excited, I'm only responding to try and firm up my read on youHmm I've never seen village clem respond to pressure of any kind (and believe me I've tried) so idk what to make of this reaction. and almost all of our long term players are gone 🥲
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.