CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@beans2020 if you're town (and I really hope you are bc otherwise village is probably toast 🥲) how are you reading clem?
Up to today I was village reading him. His assertion that the remaining scum has to be wolf is making me uncomfy. So is him voting me right after zenge (who is, I think, Clem's top village read) saying it may be more worth our while to let rae and me flip tonight after NK and his current defensiveness. I've voted clem before multiple times and have never seen a rise out of him like this.
Tl;dr I'd be willing to switch to a clem vote tonight bc he is making me uncomfortable. Also, I'd rather flip him than have both me and rae go over.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So our options are the following:
1. Yeet beans
Result A:
Beans flips scum
Rae flips village

We are left with 5 players going into the night cycle. If we assume there is one scum player left, a night kill happens (barring any other role mechanics), and then we are left with 4 players in the following day cycle.

If there are no scum players left, village wins!

Result B:
Beans flips village
Rae flips village

We are left with 5 players going into the night cycle. If we assume there is one scum player left, a night kill happens (barring any other role mechanics), and then we are left with 4 players in the following day cycle.

If there are 2 scum players left, village loses!

2. Yeet alissa

Result: I live, convert to mafia. We enter the night cycle with 7 players. If there are two scum (other than converted me), then we enter the day cycle at parity with 3 town : 3 scum. I am eliminated the following day cycle. Village loses this scenario either way.
 
Oh yeah I'm aware of the math

I also think you're the most likely scum on the board so I don't care about it lol
 
Wait everyone hold up. Clem, if your role is governor, doesn't that mean you pick someone who WILL NOT be eliminated that day?? so like does that mean you will cancel the vote for whoever wins if it's not me?

1765843224077.png
 
So then who wins if we yeet someone who isn't me? Do we just not vote anyone out? Or is it whoever's in second place?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't want to get too close to hammer right this moment but let it be known I am heavily considering switching my vote to clem.
 
That's fine, we can kill nobody instead

I mean killing nobody is bad but

I refuse to kill not-Beans today
 
(Fx is Final [x number of people alive], it's the day where you have to yeet correctly or lose)
 
I don't think vote cancel is the way to go here. I think if we're right then village is in good shape, but if we're wrong we're forked regardless

Unvote clem
Vote beans


Let the chips fall ig
(And if you're right clem I'll give you the keys to the city)

@kaydubs @Animal Midwife
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad