You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I mean I'd call it a confident readthen why? If we’re village and you’re village you’re going to throw the game on a hunch?
It's deeply unfortunate that you'll die too but I'm pretty sure beans is mafia so 🤷♀️
It’s in my DNA, clearlyHOW DID SHORTY TEACH YOU TO BE SO FAST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 4 Yeet Tally
beans (2) - Clem, apop
Clem (1) - kitz
apop (2) - beans, rae
5/7
yeet close in ~1.5 hours
apop and @beans2020 are in the lead!
Missing: alissa, Zenge
beans (2) - Clem, apop
Clem (1) - kitz
apop (2) - beans, rae
5/7
yeet close in ~1.5 hours
apop and @beans2020 are in the lead!
Missing: alissa, Zenge
Luckily for you, sober!alissa is here for a little longer.Where's mathalissa to tell us what happens if we cancel the vote and beans is scum vs not?
1. Cancel the vote -> 7 players enter night
Scenario A:
Scum kills Rae and beans - Rae is town, beans is scum
Enter in to day cycle with 5 players and 1 scum left
Scenario B:
Scum kills Rae and beans - both are town
Enter in to day cycle with 5 players and potentially 2 scum left. Then we are are at mylo
No reason to draw it out at this point I think.
Yeet Beans.
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
Sorry Rae. 😔
Yeet Beans.
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
Sorry Rae. 😔
Yeet closed; results pending!
ANOTHER HAMMER
It was just matching…honestly it i dont get a 100 im gonna be mad lmfaoGood luck!
Do better than I did on mine 🤣
This class was such a joke. But hey, easy pre req A i will take it 🤣
Nobody knows when people are around or not and frankly nobody is owed being around when they're hammered and/or votedYou waited till I was gone to hammer me 😢
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry Beans. I did know you were gone.You waited till I was gone to hammer me 😢
ANOTHER HAMMER
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'm sorry I started that 😬You waited till I was gone to hammer me 😢
#hypocrite
Final Day 4 Yeet Tally
beans (4) - Clem, apop, alissa, Zenge
Clem (1) - kitz
apop (2) - beans, rae
7/7
beans (4) - Clem, apop, alissa, Zenge
Clem (1) - kitz
apop (2) - beans, rae
7/7
Oh. 😔Final Day
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Wait whatOh. 😔
wait I don’t think that means anything yet!!!Oh. 😔
She said “final day” here too!!!Final Day 3 Yeet Tally
Barks (6) - alissa, kitz, rae, beans, Dubz, apop
beans (1) - Clem
rae (1) - SAR
8/10
Missing: Barks, Zenge
If beans is scum, then it needed to happen.Sorry rae 🙁
If not, in the words of my arch frenemisis
KNUCKLE SAMMIE
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully they're scum and I can gloatIf beans is scum, then it needed to happen.
If not, in the words of my arch frenemisis
KNUCKLE SAMMIE
Dead is @_rae_ Village Lovebird (Vanillager + Village Lovebird) Lover
Dead is @beans2020 Serial Killer Conspiracy Theorist (Alien-Immune Serial Killer + Village Conspiracy Theorist) Lover
RosterDead is @beans2020 Serial Killer Conspiracy Theorist (Alien-Immune Serial Killer + Village Conspiracy Theorist) Lover
2. @Clem J
6. @kitzsuna
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
It is now Night 4.
SUCK IT DOUBTERS IM THE GREATEST THAT EVER WASDead is @_rae_ Village Lovebird (Vanillager + Village Lovebird) LoverRoster
Dead is @beans2020 Serial Killer Conspiracy Theorist (Alien-Immune Serial Killer + Village Conspiracy Theorist) Lover
2. @Clem J
6. @kitzsuna
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
Ughhhh there’s still scum leftIt is now Night 4.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
The other person who pushed beans? 🤔We're killing apop or kitz tomorrow
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
(Meaning me. I can't promise kitz is village)The other person who pushed beans? 🤔
Okay but… 😝I'm going to be operating with the assumption moving forward that there is only one proper/full scum faction,
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Thank you zenge I wasn't going to bring up the dead horseOkay but… 😝
Yeah sorry friendo but you're in the poe for nowThe other person who pushed beans? 🤔
I will narrow it down tonight because we presumably only have one shot at it
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Also I'm sorry I pushed you clem. I no longer think you're mafia 🥲
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Valid. I deserve thatYeah sorry friendo but you're in the poe for now
I will narrow it down tonight because we presumably only have one shot at it
SK isn't a full/proper scum factionOkay but… 😝
I already did plsWe should probably be claiming atp