Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your argument was “there have only been two kills every night”SK isn't a full/proper scum faction
We had 2 serial killers and a wolf team. Which implies there should have been 3 kills
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Your argument was “there have only been two kills every night”SK isn't a full/proper scum faction
I claimed forever ago! Village fruit vendor. Always have been. Do you want fruit?We should probably be claiming atp
Me pls!I claimed forever ago! Village fruit vendor. Always have been. Do you want fruit?
Yes alissa so have I, I'm talking about the people that haven't😛I already did pls
I forgot hahahaYes alissa so have I, I'm talking about the people that haven't😛
And the argument is even stronger now 💪Your argument was “there have only been two kills every night”
We had 2 serial killers and a wolf team. Which implies there should have been 3 kills
Your argument was “there have only been two kills every night”
We had 2 serial killers and a wolf team. Which implies there should have been 3 kills
No!And the argument is even stronger now 💪
Yeah exactly it's unlikely there's a 4th killing factionNo!
I mean, sure there’s less of a chance of a 4th killing faction now.
But at the time, it is interesting that we had 3 killing factions and only 2 kills those nights.
Claim first plsAnyways guys I need to put my head back down to study for the next day so I'll answer direct questions but probably won't be as present for the night cycle
How does that benefit the night cycle besides giving scum a target?Claim first pls
Agreed.How does that benefit the night cycle besides giving scum a target?
Because I might die tonight and I want to evaluate itHow does that benefit the night cycle besides giving scum a target?
How do you evaluate me?Because I might die tonight and I want to evaluate it
How do you evaluate me?Because I might die tonight and I want to evaluate it
But what if you’re the final scum plsBecause I might die tonight and I want to evaluate it
I'm committed to never killing youHow do you evaluate me?
Then zenge is already dead lolBut what if you’re the final scum pls
That’s a mouthful.Dead is @beans2020 Serial Killer Conspiracy Theorist (Alien-Immune Serial Killer + Village Conspiracy Theorist) Lover
Yes pls?@Zenge142 help I need a trusted adult
How do you evaluate me?
Okay first step to adulting is to stop repeating yourself. You should say things once with vigor and purpose.How do you evaluate me?
What if Clem!scum pls?Yes pls?
Dang beans coulda been a serial killer nurse -> doctorDead is @_rae_ Village Lovebird (Vanillager + Village Lovebird) LoverRoster
Dead is @beans2020 Serial Killer Conspiracy Theorist (Alien-Immune Serial Killer + Village Conspiracy Theorist) Lover
2. @Clem J
6. @kitzsuna
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
I’m still gigglingoopsie doodle
Wild to imagine killing one person and healing another in the same nightDang beans coulda been a serial killer nurse -> doctor
Evaluate it.... for kill value? 👀Because I might die tonight and I want to evaluate it
Damn, caught meEvaluate it.... for kill value? 👀
Ah well you're going to be disappointed. My ability is useless now.Damn, caught me
You tried to use it on, I assume Spurs and who else?Ah well you're going to be disappointed. My ability is useless now.
I was a one-shot gladiator but one of the people I tried to use it on N1 died 💀
So now I'm effectively vanilla
You tried to use it on, I assume Spurs and who else?
Who'd you try to gladiate?Ah well you're going to be disappointed. My ability is useless now.
I was a one-shot gladiator but one of the people I tried to use it on N1 died 💀
So now I'm effectively vanilla
Disappointed tbh.Spurs and you actually 💀
Serial Killer Guilty or Not Guilty.
It’s not lost on me that Fruit had that role and was pushing Beans.
However, Fruit was also pushing beans yesterday, and said today that he was also interested in barks and rae.
So I’m inclined to think if beans is scum, beans is not a serial killer.

This has been said before but it’s entirely possible apop got 3 scum rolesDiscards
rae - Vanilla Wolf
Clem - Vanillager
SAR - Vanillager
CG - Mafia Cupid
genny - Alien Mass Redirector
kitz - Hirsute Villager
Dubz - Mafia Doctor
samac - Mafia Compulsive Hider
beans - Village Lover
alissa - Vanillager
apop - Wereparrot
Zenge - Village 1x Governor
Barks - 1x Cult Recruiter
PSV - Wolf Blocker
Spurs - Village Lover
shorty - Vanillager
fruit - Alpha Goon
Disappointed tbh.
Would have been fun to play Maximus to Spurs’s Commodus:
![]()
This has been said before but it’s entirely possible apop got 3 scum roles
I think you’d have to put people on ignore and then read it?can someone explain how to re-read thread but filter out certain player’s posts?
What if Alien pls?4th killing faction
What if Alien pls?
2 wolves, 2 serial killers, one Alien.
It’s possible!
I'm gonna be real with you I haven't read the Alien details and I refuse to start nowWhat if Alien pls?
2 wolves, 2 serial killers, one Alien.
It’s possible!
Possible but unlikely i feelWhat if Alien pls?
2 wolves, 2 serial killers, one Alien.
It’s possible!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.