-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i don’t really get the samacs votes
RIGHTONEDRIVE IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE
They've could just made a Google drive clone and it would've been acceptably mediocre, BUT NO, they just had to make it unbearably ****ty instead
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
This reputation will haunt me in every game I play, won't it...CeeGee has always been sketchy in each game
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
We can have our own clubThis reputation will haunt me in every game I play, won't it...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And I'm caught up (again).
I will be off for a bit for lab meeting.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Clem lives in there tooWe can have our own club
fruitsalad
Full Member
well i tried to give you the benefit of doubt last game and you were still wolf! with AM, barky, and samacs!This reputation will haunt me in every game I play, won't it...
that game terrifies me, two wolf factions, one tiny village squeezed 😢
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey @Clem J did you read me yet
I might have missed it amongst all of fruit's react notifications
I might have missed it amongst all of fruit's react notifications
OHHHHHHH![]()
Greater Idea Mafia/RolePMs
wiki.mafiascum.net
I just figured out where all the numbers were coming from
I mean I wasnt town so i wouldnt really consider it, like...targeting or whateverI think I forgot to reply to this--because I went after you hard all game last game and it doesn't feel nice to go after the same person repeatedly.
im not comaining by any means, just saying that you are very far from anything id consider an issue whether im involved or not 🙂
Not a wolf.well i tried to give you the benefit of doubt last game and you were still wolf! with AM, barky, and samacs!
that game terrifies me, two wolf factions, one tiny village squeezed 😢
Oh and here is the unofficial tally I said I wouldn't be keeping:
beans () -
Zenge (2) - shorty, Spurs
apop (1) - fruit
shorty (1) - samac
Barks () -
samac (3) - kitz, Clem, SAR
CG () -
SAR () -
fruit () -
7/17
yeet close in ~10 hours
beans () -
Zenge (2) - shorty, Spurs
apop (1) - fruit
shorty (1) - samac
Barks () -
samac (3) - kitz, Clem, SAR
CG () -
SAR () -
fruit () -
7/17
yeet close in ~10 hours
I am planning to vote for zenge
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
but PSV died in n1 😭Not a wolf.
Updated cuz I still had an incorrect vote on fruitsOh and here is the unofficial tally I said I wouldn't be keeping:
beans () -
Zenge (2) - shorty, Spurs
apop (1) - fruit
shorty (1) - samac
Barks () -
samac (3) - kitz, Clem, SAR
CG () -
SAR () -
fruit () -
7/17
yeet close in ~10 hours
I backtracked on kitz and rae because I don't think my reasoning is good enough to yeet them at this point. (Rae especially - my sus mostly came from not realizing that there can in fact be 12 randed vanillagers in this game which other people have since explained to me
)
)WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah they were wolves, but there weren't two wolf factions!but PSV died in n1 😭
AM is a founding memberClem lives in there too
fruitsalad
Full Member
so i thought kitz vote was a courtesy vote in reference to last game
why are @Clem J and @SARdoghandler voting for samacs?
why are @Clem J and @SARdoghandler voting for samacs?
No and I probably won't lolHey @Clem J did you read me yet
I might have missed it amongst all of fruit's react notifications
Cause they're mafia, probablyso i thought kitz vote was a courtesy vote in reference to last game
why are @Clem J and @SARdoghandler voting for samacs?
Idk she didn’t get much d1 sus last time and I really don’t think she’s wolfing this game at allAM is a founding member
fruitsalad
Full Member
Some morning thoughts b4 I have to leave for school: I'm taking fruit and Clem off of today's yeet list bc I really don't think either of them is scum currently.
Kitz and rae both have my interest atm - kitz bc of her reaction to shorty's aff exercise (I don't know if that was confusion or slight scum panic). Rae because I'm mildly suspicious of her claim that she used vanillager for aff. This may be a "beans not understanding CYO strategy" thing so if it is feel free to smack me but literally so many people have either discarded vanillager OR claimed to use it as aff - how likely is it that that many players were offered it as a role?
I'm willing to give kitz and rae the benefit of the doubt for now. Other than what I previously mentioned, neither of them have done anything particularly scummy. Spurs feels okay? I think I've shrunk my pool down to the following (mostly because I don't think I can say that any of these people have done something to make me certain they're village):
CG, genny, Dubz, samac, zenge
hmm something about this feels offI backtracked on kitz and rae because I don't think my reasoning is good enough to yeet them at this point. (Rae especially - my sus mostly came from not realizing that there can in fact be 12 randed vanillagers in this game which other people have since explained to me)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WHY NOTNo and I probably won't lol
fruitsalad
Full Member
unyeet apop
yeet beans
for now
yeet beans
for now
First of all, rudekitz - NW. Giving a little scummy with the tones of posting and some wording here and there.
(10/10) - Bye!
View attachment 412563
Fruits I want to say this as gently as I possibly can
Would it be possible for you to not react to every one of my posts? If it would bring you discomfort it's ok, and I don't want this to come across as bitchy at all, it just makes it a bit harder for me to keep track of the thread and conversations at time.
Would it be possible for you to not react to every one of my posts? If it would bring you discomfort it's ok, and I don't want this to come across as bitchy at all, it just makes it a bit harder for me to keep track of the thread and conversations at time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah 100% referencing last game. Now thinking switching to @apoptosis09 cause im offended they think im wolf lolso i thought kitz vote was a courtesy vote in reference to last game
why are @Clem J and @SARdoghandler voting for samacs?
#AMAWIdk she didn’t get much d1 sus last time and I really don’t think she’s wolfing this game at all
I have a record of excellence to maintainWHY NOT
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
The only time he interacted with me was when he said people were generally misunderstanding my role. I can't see why that makes Zenge susWait what interaction? I don't remember interacting with CeeGee lol
fruitsalad
Full Member
i was catching upFruits I want to say this as gently as I possibly can
Would it be possible for you to not react to every one of my posts? If it would bring you discomfort it's ok, and I don't want this to come across as bitchy at all, it just makes it a bit harder for me to keep track of the thread and conversations at time.
I think you’re a wolf. Are you going to vote me?Yeah 100% referencing last game. Now thinking switching to @apoptosis09 cause im offended they think im wolf lol
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
hwhy?I am planning to vote for zenge
fruitsalad
Full Member
also i think it got ingrained in my style that it’d feel off otherwise tonally but i’ll try 😭
fruitsalad
Full Member
i think the sus toward zenge is understandable
the pileup is… probably not
the pileup is… probably not
Because her giving up mason is sus and I don't buy itso i thought kitz vote was a courtesy vote in reference to last game
why are @Clem J and @SARdoghandler voting for samacs?
Feels scummy. I don’t want to say the specific thing though.hwhy?
RudeI think you’re a wolf. Are you going to vote me?
Note to self: do not show more personality in thread or else you will be assumed wolf
Yall can decide if im a truther or not when you start receiving your nightly gifts lol
fruitsalad
Full Member
like shorty and spurs have independent points to suspect zenges, but the followup suspicions thrown in zenges way from others is eyebrow raising
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I've learned to embrace it 😅 at this point it would be sus if I'm not sussedNote to self: do not show more personality in thread or else you will be assumed wolf
ErmYall can decide if im a truther or not when you start receiving your nightly gifts lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nightly gifts? Are you going to leave village mice on our doorstep?Yall can decide if im a truther or not when you start receiving your nightly gifts lol
I said i had to ask in my DMs if i was actually allowed to share unlike last game!Kitz is giving me mild light pink flags right now. Mainly because it took her like 6 minutes to respond to Shorty's question about what her affiliation was. And like PSV pointed out, fruit vendor can be village or wolf.
Nah i said im a fruit vendor so yall are getting fruits. As i saidNightly gifts? Are you going to leave village mice on our doorstep?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Rude
Note to self: do not show more personality in thread or else you will be assumed wolf
Yall can decide if im a truther or not when you start receiving your nightly gifts lol
I thought you said you used fruit vendor for affiliation, did I misread?Nah i said im a fruit vendor so yall are getting fruits. As i said