Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Her discarding a mason ability feels scummy so I don't think it's true. And I haven't seen enough content to push village to offset that yet@SARdoghandler can you talk to me about your samac vote?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Her discarding a mason ability feels scummy so I don't think it's true. And I haven't seen enough content to push village to offset that yet@SARdoghandler can you talk to me about your samac vote?
notedPlease deposit a fresh strawberry directly into my mouth.
Even when masons in this game can be multiple affs, not just village?Her discarding a mason ability feels scummy so I don't think it's true.
No stress pls 🫂Im getting way too stressed for a fictional game haha
How does it feelWAIT IM 6 PAGES BEHIND
ILL NEVER RECOVER
WatHer discarding a mason ability feels scummy so I don't think it's true. And I haven't seen enough content to push village to offset that yet
Idk what the PD profs say until you’ve had someone scream crying in your face about something or calling you a dumb bitch on the telephone, you have no idea how you’ll react. A trained actor doesn’t make a difference.Yes, this was quite a pointless exercise.
i still dont know how that worksEven when masons in this game can be multiple affs, not just village?
And this is when you take a break. Go listen to music or watch a funny cat video. We'll still be here squabbling about murder whenever you get back 🙂Im getting way too stressed for a fictional game haha
I'm just struggling to imagine a world in which samac gives up a possible pm and of the worlds I can imagine, there's a higher scum chance there than village 🤷♀️Even when masons in this game can be multiple affs, not just village?
I didn't make the rules (this time)!i still dont know how that works
I actually didn’t realize that but I just figured no one else would choose mason and didn’t to be a fancy swirled vanillaEven when masons in this game can be multiple affs, not just village?
ok well, there's thatI actually didn’t realize that but I just figured no one else would choose mason and didn’t to be a fancy swirled vanilla

Even when if no one else chooses mason you don’t get a pm?I'm just struggling to imagine a world in which samac gives up a possible pm and of the worlds I can imagine, there's a higher scum chance there than village 🤷♀️
I HAVENT BEEN HEREDo something villagey!
![]()
You didn't realize that? how?I actually didn’t realize that but I just figured no one else would choose mason and didn’t to be a fancy swirled vanilla
Then you'd get to be vanilla, which is great!Even when if no one else chooses mason you don’t get a pm?
I asked lol
It's still a chance at a pm vs ???Even when if no one else chooses mason you don’t get a pm?
I asked lol
What if I want to now?When you want to scumread me in 1-4 business days I will remember this moment and look on it fondly
I mean, we established on a prior page that some people didn't actually look at the roles list at allYou didn't realize that? how?
EXACTLY. I'VE BEEN LEFT TO MY OWN DEVICESI HAVENT BEEN HERE
noting this for referenceI'm willing to give kitz and rae the benefit of the doubt for now. Other than what I previously mentioned, neither of them have done anything particularly scummy. Spurs feels okay? I think I've shrunk my pool down to the following (mostly because I don't think I can say that any of these people have done something to make me certain they're village):
CG, genny, Dubz, samac, zenge
Tbf until shorty mentioned it I didn't realize that was a thing either because masons should always be the same affiliation.You didn't realize that? how?
That's not what I'm talking about.I mean, we established on a prior page that some people didn't actually look at the roles list at all
Not what I'm talking about. I am asking samac, specifically.Tbf until shorty mentioned it I didn't realize that was a thing either because masons should always be the same affiliation.
It's funny that we had this discussion about mason definition last game lol
DO YOU WANT GUARANTEED CARAMEL ON YOUR ICE CREAM OR THE REMOTE POSSIBILITY OF CHOCOLATE?!It's still a chance at a pm vs ???
Oh my god.@Zenge142 I know you said it was a joke but I'm still confused by the "there it is" post you had in relation to alissa. There what is? How was that a joke?
I didn't call it a joke, I said I was memeing about.Nothing really. Just memeing about.
I didn’t think it was outside of fruit’s normalI'm gonna slightly back off on this, because going back to re-read the thread open... the pattern of voting is off for fruits. There is usually some sort of rhyme or reason on why fruits places a vote to put pressure on someone, here it looks like a lot of noise. Voting for multiple people who haven't even checked in, and then moving on before they do, is weird, even by fruits standards.
Actual content of posts when they offer thoughts is pretty good though. So move them to unsure group.
I don’t think that’s that surprising?You didn't realize that? how?
Remember when I chose Mason and no one else did?I just figured no one else would choose mason
EX. ACT. LY.Remember when I chose Mason and no one else did?
And then I had to be like "Hey Flushy, when do I get added to Mason Chat?" and he was just like "You're in Mason chat..."![]()
Breaking my post blocc to say congrats and good luck! You’ll crush it.Since posting times/lengths between posts seem to matter to some people:
Noting that i have my first vet school interview tomorrow (😱😱😱) so tonight i will be prepping and tomorrow morning doing the thing
So i likely (shouldnt) be on here during that time
OOhhh, good luck! You've got this!!Since posting times/lengths between posts seem to matter to some people:
Noting that i have my first vet school interview tomorrow (😱😱😱) so tonight i will be prepping and tomorrow morning doing the thing
So i likely (shouldnt) be on here during that time
I’m not saying it’s the case here, but consider: wolf in a duck suit.Your bar for derp clear is too high. It's walking like a duck, its quacking like a duck. What more do you want?
Good luck nooblet!Since posting times/lengths between posts seem to matter to some people:
Noting that i have my first vet school interview tomorrow (😱😱😱) so tonight i will be prepping and tomorrow morning doing the thing
So i likely (shouldnt) be on here during that time
Even after she said "I am village fruit vendor" you thought she might have been confused about what her ability was?Kitz originally said fruit vendor was her affiliation at first. And then switched to it being her ability by saying people would get fruit. It's already clear Kitz is confused about affiliation/ability. I entertained the thought that fruit vendor may have been her affiliation and she just assumed it was her ability as well.
I asked the question about sending fruit because if she could, that wasn't her affiliation and she's not village as she assumed she was.
I think we just might think differently.
Santy in a banana suitI’m not saying it’s the case here, but consider: wolf in a duck suit.
I hope the cocaine rats weren’t in that box.
I'm just concerned with everything I know about you that when you hadSo I want to understand - do you think I’m lying about giving up mason and that’s the scum choice I chose to lie about or I gave up town mason to pick a scum role?
Pregnant woman emojiSanty in a banana suit
Okay. Let me lay it out.I don’t think that’s that surprising?
The list of not allowed was mafia mason and I assumed that was scum mason. But it’s just that combo. Cyo confuses me
If you had town mason as an option, that means one of the possible combinations for you would be mafia mason. Which you would've had to think about and consider when evaluating your options.samac - Mafia Compulsive Hider

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.