CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to keep an eye on him and see if he does anything that pings me.
vanish where did you go GIF
 
I don't like how you've started to move players out of your scum read as you got scum read, or just based on their read of me specifically.
I shouldn't be aligning myself with people who seem to be viewing the game the same way I am?

I don't necessarily think you, fruit, and spurs are all paired or all have to be paired. The possibility exists of different factions in this game - so for example maybe you are scum 3p, spurs is wolf with someone else, and fruit is alien. Could fruit and spurs be paired? Maybe. I don't know that I think either of them are paired with you.
Fair. Dubz/shorty/samac cleared that up. I was genuinely approaching this as if we have mafia and wolves; I was not computing that cult or alien was a possibility.

As for zenge - I'm torn on him. It's possible that the people who have been playing with him for longer than me are seeing something scummy from him that I'm not. All I can say is his behavior so far matches what I would expect from village!Zenge. However, I think samac made a really good point about the thunderdoming yesterday. I do think it's suspicious that the votes all shifted around zenge. I don't know that I would choose to yeet zenge right now instead of the other players in my POE but I want to keep an eye on him and see if he does anything that pings me.
I follow your logic I just don't know that I agree.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And what agenda would that be?

What did you like about it?

Boo

I'm gonna have to start doing that

If you really want to know, it slightly improved my opinion of both of them. But like, we're still working from very little, so I'm not inclined to make wholesale changes when I'm about to have an influx of information. Does this answer your question?

What specifically are you starting to see?

If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty tired too. I feel like I've done my best to present why I see the game the way I see it, and it's just being seen differently by the majority.

I don't like how you've started to move players out of your scum read as you got scum read, or just based on their read of me specifically.
Fair point to Rae tbh

agenda would be to push specific people, stay alive.
I liked what she called out on you, it felt thought out. More thought out than the rest of her isos
 
The more experienced players keep talking multiball like its a given; is that just because its so statistically likely in a cyo? Wondering if I'm putting the cart before the horse though and should do normal scum hunting until proven otherwise
Until there's a single scum flip, what's the difference?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The more experienced players keep talking multiball like its a given; is that just because its so statistically likely in a cyo? Wondering if I'm putting the cart before the horse though and should do normal scum hunting until proven otherwise
Yes, just very likely.

But also I feel it's probably the case given my difficulty in forming a POE of a size that would make sense in a game this size if it isn't multiball.
 
The more experienced players keep talking multiball like it’s a given; is that just because it’s so statistically likely in a cyo? Wondering if I'm putting the cart before the horse though and should do normal scum hunting until proven otherwise
I’m sure it’s multiball.
I mean you should be normal scum hunting????
The big difference is people can still genuinely push others so it makes it harder and interactions with flipped scum aren’t as clearing
 
It wasn’t a slight - I thought your spurs iso was good. I don’t know if that’s because you believe in the read or decided that was an agenda you wanted to push but it was a good one
I think it's the read I believe the most right now, as I feel like it's the read I have the most evidence for.
 
I’m sure it’s multiball.
I mean you should be normal scum hunting????
The big difference is people can still genuinely push others so it makes it harder and interactions with flipped scum aren’t as clearing
I had a real tough time in hallowws until we knew it wasnt a cult, and had pretty much no idea what to make of the good pwwace 💀 which is to say I'm really bad at multiball apparently
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you really want to know, it slightly improved my opinion of both of them. But like, we're still working from very little, so I'm not inclined to make wholesale changes when I'm about to have an influx of information. Does this answer your question?
Yes, thank you

Sorry if I'm wrong about you being scum, maybe my mind will change!
 
*scribbles notes*

pick IC for next CYO if it's an option
Not a bad way to waste scum kills too, assuming there's a doctor. Scum will try to NK the outted villager, doctor will try to save.

Of course they both then have to play the Wine in Front of Me game to figure out what the other is going to do.
the princess bride GIF
 
Not a bad way to waste scum kills too, assuming there's a doctor. Scum will try to NK the outted villager, doctor will try to save.

Of course they both then have to play the Wine in Front of Me game to figure out what the other is going to do.
the princess bride GIF
Zenge pls, you can't just assume there's a doctor!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad