You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Zenge is not one to normally beg for his life (unless he is Janet apparently) so I dont feel this is AI for himI did not like this logic. Zenge did not have to wait so long to move onto CG, and the "people are gonna do what people do" felt defeatist and weird. The big thing everyone has ever told me is "you're the only guaranteed village, so self prez" and Zenge just wasn't giving off "I know I'm village so don't yeet me" vibes.
Black is not colorless.Current reads & thoughts: This is in no particular order.
Villageleans
Clem - I maintain that he still feels more relaxed and chill like his village self.
genny - she seems to be acting like village!genny, especially considering the vote flip yesterday.
kitz - I do think she is pure nooblet. A tiny part of my brain is afraid she was coached through derp!clearing but that feels unlikely.
samac - her claim about mason as her aff and the ensuing confusion feels natural and towny.
PSV - asking good questions, seems to be actively solving.
alissa - she seems to be asking good questions and solving well. I just don't know her playstyle well. Cautiously townlean.
Zenge - he still feels towny to me but I do think samac was onto something yesterday with her comments about the thunderdoming/votes seeming to shift away from him. Another cautious townlean.
Unsure read
apop - IDK. Apop seems okay and like typical village!apop right now. However I don't know what she looks like as scum and that is making me nervous.
shorty - I am townreading her more than Dubz rn. She is solving well. The fear remains of some type of 3p weirdness.
Dubz - feels similar to village!Dubz back in ggoats so so long ago. But I've never seen her as scum. So like true neutral I guess.
Barks - I think I need more time with her before I will have a true read.
Scumleans
fruit? - I don't know what to make of fruit's comments today. He seems oddly defensive and I haven't seen that before. Soft scumlean for now?
rae - She hasn't done anything that makes me go "oh, she's village!" Whoever mentioned that spurs and rae may be different scum factions (dubz?) I think may be on to something.
Spurs - I'm starting to see what other players were mentioning yesterday that made him feel different from village!Spurs. I'm curious about him - maybe some type of 3p scum?
You've been outted as not using Dark Mode. 😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you glance at the last game?Zenge is not one to normally beg for his life (unless he is Janet apparently) so I dont feel this is AI for him
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the club, if you walk past the table of panic snacks you will find the bar of tears. Careful though, if you are caught eyeing the frozen options you'll be outted as scum.Guys I have so many village reads and not enough scum reads this is stressing me outttt
I feel like the dubz I know wouldn't feel bad for voting someone she had genuine thoughts on. I don't think you're a meanie butt who would yeet someone just cause, but I also didn't think that CG saying they wanted to try village would be enough to sway you if you had good reason to be voting there in the first place.You didn't miss this but it did just pop back into my head
Why did you ask me this?
Though I could see the mod in you wanting people to have all the experiences. It was somewhat a joke and also somewhat something I wasn't expecting.
Does that make sense?
Oooh how do I fix that?
yes because I love the good place lolDid you glance at the last game?
Can I ask what you’ve seen out of Dubz to develop that opinion?I feel like the dubz I know wouldn't feel bad for voting someone she had genuine thoughts on. I don't think you're a meanie butt who would yeet someone just cause, but I also didn't think that CG saying they wanted to try village would be enough to sway you if you had good reason to be voting there in the first place.
Though I could see the mod in you wanting people to have all the experiences. It was somewhat a joke and also somewhat something I wasn't expecting.
Does that make sense?
i also do not use dark mode and am so used to it that switching would be jarring
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I want you to reflect on that for a minute and consider what it might mean for this game vs the others you've seen me play.I feel like the dubz I know wouldn't feel bad for voting someone she had genuine thoughts on. I don't think you're a meanie butt who would yeet someone just cause, but I also didn't think that CG saying they wanted to try village would be enough to sway you if you had good reason to be voting there in the first place.
Though I could see the mod in you wanting people to have all the experiences. It was somewhat a joke and also somewhat something I wasn't expecting.
Does that make sense?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also this lolCan I ask what you’ve seen out of Dubz to develop that opinion?
When highlighting it, choose the eraser icon instead of black. This removes all color, and displays it as just the default (black in light mode, white in dark mode).Oooh how do I fix that?
Or did you mean "How do you fix it so that you're using the cooler Dark Mode"?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She's in my POE.@supershorty what are your thoughts on rae currently? what did you think of her pointing out that she wanted to avoid a CG vote yesterday? I don't know her well enough to know if this is AI for her
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm curious why you have this fear when you've never played with meThe fear remains of some type of 3p weirdness.

YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTIONWhen highlighting it, choose the eraser icon instead of black. This removes all color, and displays it as just the default (black in light mode, white in dark mode).
Or did you mean "How do you fix it so that you're using the cooler Dark Mode"?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg I was just about to post some important information of my ownI have important information for the game
The one about your lamp? I thought it was neat. Wild spirals and such.YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION
I just lost all the posts I quoted 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh samac, when will you learnYOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
alissa uses the correct mode??i also do not use dark mode and am so used to it that switching would be jarring![]()
Even further into a village read now!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Animal Midwife did you know this about alissa?
The one about your lamp? I thought it was neat. Wild spirals and such.
And now maybe in con biasing myself cause there’s something about this that feels performative/forcedI will answer dubz and samac
I'm trying to get a read out on samac since I forgot her last time
Too much happening at once
fruitsalad
Full Member
i’m really getting tired honestlyfruit? - I don't know what to make of fruit's comments today. He seems oddly defensive and I haven't seen that before. Soft scumlean for now?
i posted a list of wolfreads and they’re all attacking me with different and contradictory reasons
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay, I'm just trying to reconcile this - which I agree with, with you sayingNot super pushy/actively scouting people to vote there but brought me up a few times randomly
This feels weird from fruits, throwing shade after it had already been pointed out to be sketchy. Along with only bringing up me all day when I was absent where there were people he could’ve talked to/tried to push in real time and all the waffling at the end for no stated reasons
okay i temporarily switched it to dark mode and everything got scary -2/10alissa uses the correct mode??
Even further into a village read now!
i also briefly tried SDN Colorful and was very disappointed when my page did not turn into Lisa Frank artwork -10000/10
now im back to basic blue, my beloved
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I recognize there's another way to read that sentence.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
the push on me isn’t villagey, it’s clearly a scum attack
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Zenge142 can I get your thoughts on things other than lamps?
I’m gonna have some wine.
Sure thing! Here are my current thoughts:@Zenge142 can I get your thoughts on things other than lamps?
Sorry, had to get in one last one
Okay, @samac
I think samac might be in my village reads for right now. The mason confusion felt very genuine, and most importantly right now, we seem to be seeing spurs the same way.
I think samac might be in my village reads for right now. The mason confusion felt very genuine, and most importantly right now, we seem to be seeing spurs the same way.
Samac pleaseAnd now maybe in con biasing myself cause there’s something about this that feels performative/forced
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Between you and kitz....Sure thing! Here are my current thoughts:
Sorry, had to get in one last one
I genuinely am not sure what you mean by this/what you're trying to get atI want you to reflect on that for a minute and consider what it might mean for this game vs the others you've seen me play.
@potentialsheltervet Remember when I said you'd KNOW when I was telling a joke?Sure thing! Here are my current thoughts:
Sorry, had to get in one last one
When I tell a joke, believe me, you'll know! It'll be from the classical school of Comedy.
In the Classical School of Comedy, we call that, (and also this) a "Callback"
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And to think, it's your husband and your child who are doing this to you!Between you and kitz....
![]()
I’m gonna have some wine.
Can I ask what you’ve seen out of Dubz to develop that opinion?
.................I'm thinking back and realizing I may have only ever seen dubz wolf/scum.Also this lol
I think........... mod dubz and player dubz are two different people.
Guys I found a beer that I like and that doesn't make my tummy hurt and I'm LIVING for it
I'll have more articulated thoughts after the night cycle. I'm never the night kill here.@Zenge142 can I get your thoughts on things other than lamps?
And the last thing I need is the
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You've never seen me play from a perspective where I genuinely need to care that I might be wrong, sillyI genuinely am not sure what you mean by this/what you're trying to get at
I mean I had to care a little in The Good Place since I primarily wanted to yeet humans, but it didn't really matter that much to me if a villager died
If something strikes you as surprising about how I'm playing, maybe consider it's because you haven't seen me village before? CG's explanation for picking village moved me because I had a reason to care about getting it wrong.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Howdy pardners
I just got done with 6 hrs in the anatomy lab. Gonna be recuperating for a bit to feel less like a preserved specimen myself so I may not be back until after night close.
I'll see if I can get a legacy in but I don't think it matters since I'm hardly a prime steak tonight 😅 (unless we have vegetarian wolves 🤔)
I just got done with 6 hrs in the anatomy lab. Gonna be recuperating for a bit to feel less like a preserved specimen myself so I may not be back until after night close.
I'll see if I can get a legacy in but I don't think it matters since I'm hardly a prime steak tonight 😅 (unless we have vegetarian wolves 🤔)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ope there it is.................I'm thinking back and realizing I may have only ever seen dubz wolf/scum.
I think........... mod dubz and player dubz are two different people.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WAIT ARE YOU CALLING MOD DUBZ A MEANIE
Expand on this pleaseCurrent reads & thoughts: This is in no particular order.
Villageleans
Zenge - he still feels towny to me but I do think samac was onto something yesterday with her comments about the thunderdoming/votes seeming to shift away from him. Another cautious townlean.
Can I ask why me and fruit in the same scum read?Scumleans
fruit? - I don't know what to make of fruit's comments today. He seems oddly defensive and I haven't seen that before. Soft scumlean for now?
rae - She hasn't done anything that makes me go "oh, she's village!" Whoever mentioned that spurs and rae may be different scum factions (dubz?) I think may be on to something.
Spurs - I'm starting to see what other players were mentioning yesterday that made him feel different from village!Spurs. I'm curious about him - maybe some type of 3p scum?
Edited: I forgot SAR!
Are fruit and spurs pair-able? Because I'm scum reading both of them pretty hard and if spurs and I are different factions, fruit and spurs would have to be paired.
Does that make sense?
There WHAT is?!Ope there it is