You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
AM I DEAD YETNight closed; results pending!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YOU'D BETTER NOT BE, I SUBMITTED A "NEVER LET SAMAC DIE" ACTIONAM I DEAD YET
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
noAM I DEAD YET
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Guys I didn't make very much progress in my painting
In my head those say very similar thingsOkay, I'm just trying to reconcile this - which I agree with, with you saying
Hey but at least I discarded cult recruiter!Mother****er, we could have a CULT?!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
howIn my head those say very similar things
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Like I genuinely don't think those say remotely the same thing, so can you ELI5?
The first one said he was voting me and bringing me up randomly and the second one says he kept bringing me up instead of pushing other people
Is the “only” the issue because I think it more felt like that where I was on thread but changed later 🤔
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Right, "all day"the second one says he kept bringing me up instead of pushing other people
Is that what happened?
Dead is @genny Village Vanillaizer (Village Reloader + Alien Vanillaizer)
Dead is @GoSpursGo Wolf Psychiatrist (Vanilla Wolf + Village Psychiatrist)
RosterDead is @GoSpursGo Wolf Psychiatrist (Vanilla Wolf + Village Psychiatrist)
1. @_rae_
2. @Clem J
3. @SARdoghandler
6. @kitzsuna
7. @WildZoo
8. @samac
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
13. @Barkley13
14. @potentialsheltervet
utc. @supershorty
99. @fruitsalad
Last edited:
It is now Day 2.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
gENNY WHY WOULD YOU HAVE DONE THAT TO ME, WAS IT BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T PM ME
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I KNOW SHE'S DEAD AND CAN'T REPLY BUT I AM A N G E R Y
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Oh heck yeah 😍@genny was Village Vanillaizer (Village Reloader + Alien Vanillaizer)Roster
@GoSpursGo was Wolf Psychiatrist (Werewolf + Village Psychiatrist)
1. @_rae_
2. @Clem J
3. @SARdoghandler
6. @kitzsuna
7. @WildZoo
8. @samac
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
13. @Barkley13
14. @potentialsheltervet
utc. @supershorty
99. @fruitsalad
(but sorry for genny)
fruitsalad
Full Member
i knew i was getting attacked by scum
well played spurs
well played spurs
fruitsalad
Full Member
yeet beans
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg I had a good read
YOU WERE SCUM YOU LITTLE **** I WAS FEELING GUIKTY@genny was Village Vanillaizer (Village Reloader + Alien Vanillaizer)Roster
@GoSpursGo was Wolf Psychiatrist (Werewolf + Village Psychiatrist)
1. @_rae_
2. @Clem J
3. @SARdoghandler
6. @kitzsuna
7. @WildZoo
8. @samac
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
13. @Barkley13
14. @potentialsheltervet
utc. @supershorty
99. @fruitsalad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Anyway, I was going to say that whomever acted on me, I hope all the cookies you think are chocolate chip are actually RAISIN, but that's been kinda ruined
fruitsalad
Full Member
i want to yeet barky and raes too
YEET RAE
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wasn't!!YOU WERE SCUM YOU LITTLE **** I WAS FEELING GUIKTY

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm down for this, but I need to get my tantrum out of my system first, so sorry to the noobs who haven't met rage!shorty beforei want to yeet barky and raes too
WHAT THE HELL IS A PSYCHIATRIST AND WHY WAS I NOT OFFERED IT@genny was Village Vanillaizer (Village Reloader + Alien Vanillaizer)Roster
@GoSpursGo was Wolf Psychiatrist (Werewolf + Village Psychiatrist)
1. @_rae_
2. @Clem J
3. @SARdoghandler
6. @kitzsuna
7. @WildZoo
8. @samac
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
13. @Barkley13
14. @potentialsheltervet
utc. @supershorty
99. @fruitsalad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I HAD SO MANY SICK BURNS PLANNED FOR AN ANONYMOUS PERSON AND NOW THAT'S RUINED TOO, SO I AM TRIPLY PISSED OFF.
All middle of the dayRight, "all day"
Is that what happened?
I WAS FEELING SO GUILTYI wasn't!!![]()
HES MY CHILD AND I WASNT VIBING WITH HIM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maaaaan I wish this wasn't multiball so I could coast after pushing Spurs, now there's more stuff to solve and I still gotta prove I'm not just some other scum variety. Harumph.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you actually reread the thread before saying that?All middle of the day
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I pretty much always think spurs is scum but it really threw me that he claimed village innocent child for aff when thats a one -off and easily disproven
I’m ecstatic my vibe read while behind was actually rightOmg I had a good read
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
His wolf tell is not reading my posts 😭I swear to absolutely everything that spurs was my strongest read because he was scummy and I saw right through it
Also if his wolf tell is yunguns jargon I’m gonna laugh
Yeah rolling those dice is a gamble but without a counter claim it can pay offI pretty much always think spurs is scum but it really threw me that he claimed village innocent child for aff when thats a one -off and easily disproven
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
RoflmaoI swear to absolutely everything that spurs was my strongest read because he was scummy and I saw right through it
Also if his wolf tell is yunguns jargon I’m gonna laugh
Reread? No. I finally just caught up for the first time so I’m going off my memory onlyDid you actually reread the thread before saying that?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Anyway, I'm gonna yeet Barky for now because I don't like that I feel like she keeps slightly changing the narrative when I'm pushing her on this "fruit only focused on [her] all day" thing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg though poor Spurs isn't this like the third time he's been vigged (though in this case he could have been shot by other scum technically)
the spurs flip made me want to trust my gut
But she did push spurs
Unyeet Rae
But she did push spurs
Unyeet Rae
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
that doesn't mean she's not scum, samac, it just means she's probably not a wolf.the spurs flip made me want to trust my gut
But she did push spurs
Unyeet Rae
Only 2 deaths feels good tho for cyoOmg though poor Spurs isn't this like the third time he's been vigged (though in this case he could have been shot by other scum technically)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That doesn't matter though. I mean she's not a werewolf clearly but she could still be any other scum.the spurs flip made me want to trust my gut
But she did push spurs
Unyeet Rae
I knowthat doesn't mean she's not scum, samac, it just means she's probably not a wolf.
But she gets a little breathing room
I’ve also hadb2 glasses of wine and I feel good
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah we avoided the 4 death nightmare lolOnly 2 deaths feels good tho for cyo