You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think I've decided you can tentatively be in my blocc.That doesn't matter though. I mean she's not a werewolf clearly but she could still be any other scum.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There is no way to knowI'm gonna do some iso in the morning (prob not tonight) and see if I can dig anything up about who spurs may have been paired with. (Is it possible that he was a lone wolf? Or do we go with he probably was paired for now??)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like this info. He probably wasn’t aloneI'm gonna do some iso in the morning (prob not tonight) and see if I can dig anything up about who spurs may have been paired with. (Is it possible that he was a lone wolf? Or do we go with he probably was paired for now??)
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not based on that comment, there was a different one yesterday that gave me a microread I really believe in.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I AM BLOCC?!??I think I've decided you can tentatively be in my blocc.
WAT
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*record scratch*
Say what?
So I've gone back and thought about this a lot, I had inklings yesterday, and I kept digging and I have a really bad feeling about PSV.
Lets look at the facts:
1. She's one of the players who could in theory have not been given any town options at all.
2. She's one of the players who claimed Vanilla Townie for affiliation, which is where scum likes to hide.
3. For being fairly Town read, she's not dead.
4. I really didn't like the way she kind of tried pushing Samac yesterday. It felt a little like a manufactured "got ya" moment to try and get Samac out early.
5. I also really didn't like how she handled my slot at all. She was bandwagoning and hopping on the vote when it was convenient. Village!PSV wouldn't do that. She wanted a player she knows is a good scum hunter out early on a misyeet. Same way she tried to handle Samac's slot.
6. She's really been pretty lackluster in her posts and just sort of floating in the background. And it goes beyond not just being here as much. Her thoughts feel crowdsourced from ideas on the consensus rise.
7. Whatever arguments you have related to how you think she "sounds village" because you think she's scum hunting - THIS IS MULTIBALL - Scum hunts Scum. Of course she sounds like she's scum hunting, she is, kind of - scum is a threat to her just as much as it is to village. But not hard enough to get night killed. PSV is not village here - I feel it in my bones.
I've read village PSV, I have a nose for village PSV. This isn't it. She's scum hunting, sure, kind of... But she's not on our side. She's not town.
Lets look at the facts:
1. She's one of the players who could in theory have not been given any town options at all.
2. She's one of the players who claimed Vanilla Townie for affiliation, which is where scum likes to hide.
3. For being fairly Town read, she's not dead.
4. I really didn't like the way she kind of tried pushing Samac yesterday. It felt a little like a manufactured "got ya" moment to try and get Samac out early.
5. I also really didn't like how she handled my slot at all. She was bandwagoning and hopping on the vote when it was convenient. Village!PSV wouldn't do that. She wanted a player she knows is a good scum hunter out early on a misyeet. Same way she tried to handle Samac's slot.
6. She's really been pretty lackluster in her posts and just sort of floating in the background. And it goes beyond not just being here as much. Her thoughts feel crowdsourced from ideas on the consensus rise.
7. Whatever arguments you have related to how you think she "sounds village" because you think she's scum hunting - THIS IS MULTIBALL - Scum hunts Scum. Of course she sounds like she's scum hunting, she is, kind of - scum is a threat to her just as much as it is to village. But not hard enough to get night killed. PSV is not village here - I feel it in my bones.
I've read village PSV, I have a nose for village PSV. This isn't it. She's scum hunting, sure, kind of... But she's not on our side. She's not town.
I have the keys and you sit there in the block maamnI AM BLOCC?!??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What comment??Not based on that comment, there was a different one yesterday that gave me a microread I really believe in.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i'm thinking if i'm wrong on alissa
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also now that I've settled down some, I kind of regret that rage!shorty came on the thread screaming at genny because I had already softed my role so I'm sure other people had picked up that I wasn't vanilla, but whatever. She's an impulsive b, that rage!shorty
I edited this bc I didn't think Spurs would let me say that even though the forum would lol
I edited this bc I didn't think Spurs would let me say that even though the forum would lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NUH UH SHORTY SAID IM BLOCCI have the keys and you sit there in the block maamn
AND NOW IM SCARED, I'VE NEVER BEEN HERE THIS EARLY BEFORE
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is spicySo I've gone back and thought about this a lot, I had inklings yesterday, and I kept digging and I have a really bad feeling about PSV.
Lets look at the facts:
1. She's one of the players who could in theory have not been given any town options at all.
2. She's one of the players who claimed Vanilla Townie for affiliation, which is where scum likes to hide.
3. For being fairly Town read, she's not dead.
4. I really didn't like the way she kind of tried pushing Samac yesterday. It felt a little like a manufactured "got ya" moment to try and get Samac out early.
5. I also really didn't like how she handled my slot at all. She was bandwagoning and hopping on the vote when it was convenient. Village!PSV wouldn't do that. She wanted a player she knows is a good scum hunter out early on a misyeet. Same way she tried to handle Samac's slot.
6. She's really been pretty lackluster in her posts and just sort of floating in the background. And it goes beyond not just being here as much. Her thoughts feel crowdsourced from ideas on the consensus rise.
7. Whatever arguments you have related to how you think she "sounds village" because you think she's scum hunting - THIS IS MULTIBALL - Scum hunts Scum. Of course she sounds like she's scum hunting, she is, kind of - scum is a threat to her just as much as it is to village. But not hard enough to get night killed. PSV is not village here - I feel it in my bones.
I've read village PSV, I have a nose for village PSV. This isn't it. She's scum hunting, sure, kind of... But she's not on our side. She's not town.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not telling youWhat comment??

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh man how long have you been cooking this one upSo I've gone back and thought about this a lot, I had inklings yesterday, and I kept digging and I have a really bad feeling about PSV.
Lets look at the facts:
1. She's one of the players who could in theory have not been given any town options at all.
2. She's one of the players who claimed Vanilla Townie for affiliation, which is where scum likes to hide.
3. For being fairly Town read, she's not dead.
4. I really didn't like the way she kind of tried pushing Samac yesterday. It felt a little like a manufactured "got ya" moment to try and get Samac out early.
5. I also really didn't like how she handled my slot at all. She was bandwagoning and hopping on the vote when it was convenient. Village!PSV wouldn't do that. She wanted a player she knows is a good scum hunter out early on a misyeet. Same way she tried to handle Samac's slot.
6. She's really been pretty lackluster in her posts and just sort of floating in the background. And it goes beyond not just being here as much. Her thoughts feel crowdsourced from ideas on the consensus rise.
7. Whatever arguments you have related to how you think she "sounds village" because you think she's scum hunting - THIS IS MULTIBALL - Scum hunts Scum. Of course she sounds like she's scum hunting, she is, kind of - scum is a threat to her just as much as it is to village. But not hard enough to get night killed. PSV is not village here - I feel it in my bones.
I've read village PSV, I have a nose for village PSV. This isn't it. She's scum hunting, sure, kind of... But she's not on our side. She's not town.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i'm thinking about this actually5. I also really didn't like how she handled my slot at all. She was bandwagoning and hopping on the vote when it was convenient. Village!PSV wouldn't do that. She wanted a player she knows is a good scum hunter out early on a misyeet. Same way she tried to handle Samac's slot.
she accelerated your wagon in direct response to my voting CG
I'm starting to see the joys of multiballThere is no way to know
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
If we suspect 2 scum factions wouldn't a vig mean 3 kills probably?Omg though poor Spurs isn't this like the third time he's been vigged (though in this case he could have been shot by other scum technically)
It's a good vote. She's scum.This is spicy
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HmmmSo I've gone back and thought about this a lot, I had inklings yesterday, and I kept digging and I have a really bad feeling about PSV.
Lets look at the facts:
1. She's one of the players who could in theory have not been given any town options at all.
2. She's one of the players who claimed Vanilla Townie for affiliation, which is where scum likes to hide.
3. For being fairly Town read, she's not dead.
4. I really didn't like the way she kind of tried pushing Samac yesterday. It felt a little like a manufactured "got ya" moment to try and get Samac out early.
5. I also really didn't like how she handled my slot at all. She was bandwagoning and hopping on the vote when it was convenient. Village!PSV wouldn't do that. She wanted a player she knows is a good scum hunter out early on a misyeet. Same way she tried to handle Samac's slot.
6. She's really been pretty lackluster in her posts and just sort of floating in the background. And it goes beyond not just being here as much. Her thoughts feel crowdsourced from ideas on the consensus rise.
7. Whatever arguments you have related to how you think she "sounds village" because you think she's scum hunting - THIS IS MULTIBALL - Scum hunts Scum. Of course she sounds like she's scum hunting, she is, kind of - scum is a threat to her just as much as it is to village. But not hard enough to get night killed. PSV is not village here - I feel it in my bones.
I've read village PSV, I have a nose for village PSV. This isn't it. She's scum hunting, sure, kind of... But she's not on our side. She's not town.
I will ponder this.
I need you to tell me after the game cause I play with her more often than you 😛I'm not telling you![]()
Interacting with her and her gotcha on me felt so genuine thoIt's a good vote. She's scum.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not if someone was protected or scum targeted the same person or someone was blocked or all the other options that might mess with kills happening as plannedIf we suspect 2 scum factions wouldn't a vig mean 3 kills probably?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all are meanies 😔I need you to tell me after the game cause I play with her more often than you 😛
It's been bubblingOh man how long have you been cooking this one up
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is actually something I had started thinking about toward the end of the day - like I felt like the whole thinking she was catching samac thing in a lie energy had dissipated, but I'm going to have to go back and look at her posts to confirm it.6. She's really been pretty lackluster in her posts and just sort of floating in the background. And it goes beyond not just being here as much. Her thoughts feel crowdsourced from ideas on the consensus rise.
Interacting with her and her gotcha on me felt so genuine tho
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Zenge I'm blocking that gif from your computer
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean it is true that my PSV read was one of the ones that was based on something scum hunting other scum could also reasonably do
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ok well if you're going to say things like this, I'm going to say that your post on thinking about things that village would do that scum hunting other scum wouldn't was where I got my microread.I mean it is true that my PSV read was one of the ones that was based on something scum hunting other scum could also reasonably do
unyeet beans
yeet barky
barky feels weird to me
bad, i tried to push her
i’m just mulling over barky’s response to PSV… idk feels like a defense of CG?
also the followup comments on alissa feel weird
shorty feels discomfort and barky tries to ease her by showing she’s trying to be different and not village reading alissa
something feels really off with that
accelerated catching up now
anyone interested in barky or beans?
i'll hold off on voting the leading wagons for a while, i'm interested in seeing alternatives
like
barky
i went after her but i acknowledged a blindspot and backed off... before going to barky and genny
i'm probably wrong about barky too if spurs is scum here
i'm tempted to swap to spurs but not sure how to feel about barky and raes parked over there
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I can understand where the rest of this is although she still leans village for me, but this one in particular doesn't make sense to be bc she was n1'd last game (so in theory d1/n1 immunity this time), and also neither dead player was strongly village read, so idk that means much here.3. For being fairly Town read, she's not dead.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can't reply to Barky's post but I guess that is MORE comments and over a longer period than I thought.
However, I still don't agree with the characterization that that's all fruit focused on.
However, I still don't agree with the characterization that that's all fruit focused on.
I mean fair but 😢Zenge I'm blocking that gif from your computer
Also though I feel like it is regularly important to remember that it is Multiball and things that seem one way in a regular game, you can't put the same stock in, in a setup like this
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd say genny was.neither dead player was strongly village read
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I was just teasing! I think the gif is funny 😅I mean fair but 😢
Also though I feel like it is regularly important to remember that it is Multiball and things that seem one way in a regular game, you can't put the same stock in, in a setup like this
Look not every point is going to be a smoking gun, but it's an accumulation of things that indicates that PSV is a hit (She's also a hoot!)I can understand where the rest of this is although she still leans village for me, but this one in particular doesn't make sense to be bc she was n1'd last game (so in theory d1/n1 immunity this time), and also neither dead player was strongly village read, so idk that means much here.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Neither player was strongly village read?? genny was straight from the blocc!I can understand where the rest of this is although she still leans village for me, but this one in particular doesn't make sense to be bc she was n1'd last game (so in theory d1/n1 immunity this time), and also neither dead player was strongly village read, so idk that means much here.
You know who wasn't village reading her?
Spurs!!!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Am I misremembering a push on her someone in the firehose of D1?I'd say genny was.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Anyway I'm mulling over whether I should just claim at this point since everyone who knows how to read knows that genny acted on me 

fruitsalad
Full Member
this quote was referencing the last game, so idk why barky included thisi went after her but i acknowledged a blindspot and backed off... before going to barky and genny
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
... what?Am I misremembering a push on her someone in the firehose of D1?
I got you another optionI mean fair but 😢
Also though I feel like it is regularly important to remember that it is Multiball and things that seem one way in a regular game, you can't put the same stock in, in a setup like this
I mean fair but 😢
Also though I feel like it is regularly important to remember that it is Multiball and things that seem one way in a regular game, you can't put the same stock in, in a setup like this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think he was more focused on beans but I do agree he brought barks up enough to be notable and I can see why to her it would feel like a lot especially given how little she had posted at the timeI can't reply to Barky's post but I guess that is MORE comments and over a longer period than I thought.
However, I still don't agree with the characterization that that's all fruit focused on.
I don't know if that says anything about her affiliation though.
… I didn’t know disAnyway I'm mulling over whether I should just claim at this point since everyone who knows how to read knows that genny acted on me![]()