Class of 2020... how you doin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
pets gently
She appreciates

ED7727C7-2F05-41C9-A7EE-741027DE0C41.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone happen to have the drug cheat sheet from RECOVER for CPR drugs? I want to print it out for my clinic but I can't find it in my course and since I already paid a billion dollars for the course I don't really want to spend 8 more dollars to buy it from their website :laugh:

Will pay in extra parts for the human raft

Does anyone happen to have the drug cheat sheet from RECOVER for CPR drugs? I want to print it out for my clinic but I can't find it in my course and since I already paid a billion dollars for the course I don't really want to spend 8 more dollars to buy it from their website :laugh:

Will pay in extra parts for the human raft
Do you just mean the colourful one with CPR doses? Or something else?

Honestly, though, I'd ask your clinic management to just buy a poster one for the wall. It's like $20 or something. Last thing you want to have happen is you're scrambling with a paper copy and realize someone spilled on it or tore it and chucked it or whatever.

Attachments

• vec757-fig-0003-m.jpg
    vec757-fig-0003-m.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: 4 users
Do you just mean the colourful one with CPR doses? Or something else?

Honestly, though, I'd ask your clinic management to just buy a poster one for the wall. It's like $20 or something. Last thing you want to have happen is you're scrambling with a paper copy and realize someone spilled on it or tore it and chucked it or whatever.

Thanks a ton!

Yeah I'm trying to get posters of that and the flowchart put up but... Well... Corporate :laugh:

I scream into the void a lot

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
My dissertation word document has a title page and some actual content written in it now so ... I guess that's something?

One chapter is basically done already since it's a manuscript that's about to go out the door, but I'm trying to work on some of the literature review parts.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
@awesomenessity I’m not sure what point you’re at in your PhD, so this might not apply to you, but Dubz and I are forming a small writing accountability/support group that you’re welcome to be a part of if you would like.
I would love to! I have a bunch of stuff I need to write in the next few months so I am 100% in haha

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I have now sent my committee 31 different meeting time options desperately trying to schedule the meeting to confirm I’ll graduate this year and NONE OF THEM WORK FOR EVERYONE :rage:

• Care
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users
I have now sent my committee 31 different meeting time options desperately trying to schedule the meeting to confirm I’ll graduate this year and NONE OF THEM WORK FOR EVERYONE :rage:
I hate that. I work with a lot of different people and sometimes people at other sites/in different time zones/in different roles and it is almost literally impossible to get a meeting slot!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I hate that. I work with a lot of different people and sometimes people at other sites/in different time zones/in different roles and it is almost literally impossible to get a meeting slot!
I finally resorted to "is everyone on board with the plan where I pick the date that works for 3 people and then I'll meet with the remaining person individually at a time that works for him"

2 people immediately emailed me back
Neither of them answering the question I posed

:bang::help:

• Angry
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
I may have found a committee meeting date

but boss man's doing the thing where he makes jokes about stopping my graduation
and that makes me nervous.

it's just because my brainchild project is taking off and looking very exciting and he doesn't want me to walk away from it
but
pls don't joke about that

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
I may have found a committee meeting date

but boss man's doing the thing where he makes jokes about stopping my graduation
and that makes me nervous.

it's just because my brainchild project is taking off and looking very exciting and he doesn't want me to walk away from it
but
pls don't joke about that
Have you tried using when2meet? I feel like it's the fastest way to find a meeting time for multiple people.

Yesterday was my official last day at my first job. Very bitter sweet and lots of tears have been shed. I love all my coworkers and the other doctors. It’s a really collaborative environment and everyone is always discussing cases with each other, ect. But management is **** and I just couldn’t do it anymore. They weren’t listening to feedback about burn out and would get mad when it was brought up. I haven’t had regular panic attacks in years and the last few months it was several times a week.

I’m the third vet leaving in the last year due to burn out. Two other associates have also expressed they’re considering leaving as well. End of July management finally starting to get it and has made some changes the last few weeks that are really helping, which I think is whats making it harder. If they had actually listened when these things had been brought up multiple times over the last year I probably wouldn’t be leaving right now. Just sucks but I know its best for me right now.

Going to IHE and start tomorrow. That had always been my plan eventually, but like my 5-10 year plan. Not my 2.5 year plan. Blah. Imma miss working up cases and getting to develop those long term relationships with patients and clients.

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Yesterday was my official last day at my first job. Very bitter sweet and lots of tears have been shed. I love all my coworkers and the other doctors. It’s a really collaborative environment and everyone is always discussing cases with each other, ect. But management is **** and I just couldn’t do it anymore. They weren’t listening to feedback about burn out and would get mad when it was brought up. I haven’t had regular panic attacks in years and the last few months it was several times a week.

I’m the third vet leaving in the last year due to burn out. Two other associates have also expressed they’re considering leaving as well. End of July management finally starting to get it and has made some changes the last few weeks that are really helping, which I think is whats making it harder. If they had actually listened when these things had been brought up multiple times over the last year I probably wouldn’t be leaving right now. Just sucks but I know its best for me right now.

Going to IHE and start tomorrow. That had always been my plan eventually, but like my 5-10 year plan. Not my 2.5 year plan. Blah. Imma miss working up cases and getting to develop those long term relationships with patients and clients.
Are you doing corporate? I see the new hires get posted and sometimes there's a faint twinge of recognition, but it's been so long since I really paid that much attention over here that I sort of struggle. Lol

Are you doing corporate? I see the new hires get posted and sometimes there's a faint twinge of recognition, but it's been so long since I really paid that much attention over here that I sort of struggle. Lol
Yep! Same company :) my go live date is this Monday.