Class of 2021 . . . how ya doin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
...the correct one? Duh.
Ahh, but "correct" is relative. Is adding more water correct? If you're a thirsty plant, yes. If you're a gremlin, maybe not.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Ahh, but "correct" is relative. Is adding more water correct? If you're a thirsty plant, yes. If you're a gremlin, maybe not.
If I were a gremlin I would want more water added to me. If I were a gremlin owner, on the other hand...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
gremur iz 4 ppl who spel gewd n nredz. STOP flaming! if u flam it menz ur a prep or a posr. PS im nut updating umtil I get five gud revoiws. itz nut ma fult if itz speld rong ok

Sweet if I read that right (I'd be really shocked if I did) cdoconn will NEVER speak again!!! Hahahahaha

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sweet if I read that right (I'd be really shocked if I did) cdoconn will NEVER speak again!!! Hahahahaha
Oh sorry, don't mind us, we're just being weird in public again. This is a reference to a very bad Harry Potter fanfiction called My Immortal that I convinced a few people on SDN to do a live reading of.

Oh sorry, don't mind us, we're just being weird in public again. This is a reference to a very bad Harry Potter fanfiction called My Immortal that I convinced a few people on SDN to do a live reading of.
I'm still salty we never finished it. Also writing like that is actually really hard.

But you should look up My Immortal, Coopah. It's a classic.

I'm still salty we never finished it. Also writing like that is actually really hard.

But you should look up My Immortal, Coopah. It's a classic.
You're not dead, cdo, you don't need stars. :p

Unless there is a sixth sense thing going on and I'm Haley Joel Osment? :eek:

Reactions: 5 users
I have become one of you....... :cool:

tumblr_lmozb6vrN41qen69po1_500.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Do not be surprised when it comes to VMH and fan fic
I just snorted.
This may be the best thing I have ever read :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It's a pretty great one. How many chapters did you read? I think there's like 45 chapters or something. I narrated it one time and @finnickthedog narrated the author's notes.

Let's not catch anybody else in my horrible death vortex of bad fanfiction. I think I'm the only one who can survive diving that deep into the abyss.
That might be a dangerous rabb.it hole to send someone down.

I just snorted.
It's a pretty great one. How many chapters did you read? I think there's like 45 chapters or something. I narrated it one time and @finnickthedog narrated the author's notes.

That might be a dangerous rabb.it hole to send someone down.

About 12 or so? Idk prep itz so hrd t tell (c u prep!)

Last edited:
Me:
giphy.gif

Everybody else:
ezgif.com-78f262db9b.gif

EDIT: Ski ski fixed it

Okay, I can't find a version of the dumb gif above that actually works and I'm too lazy to fix it, so here is a gif of similar sentiment:
run-away-gif.gif

(but quote this, the first gif is better)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Me:
giphy.gif

Everybody else:
latest

Okay, I can't find a version of the dumb gif above that actually works and I'm too lazy to fix it, so here is a gif of similar sentiment:
run-away-gif.gif

(but quote this, the first gif is better)
The gif itself is pretty small already, I think it might be the number of frames.

Also, I'm lazy.
ezgif.com-78f262db9b.gif

I'm hoping for the best

EDIT: HELL YEAH

I didn't because I'm not entirely sure whether that word is a slur for Romani people or not.
Hmm. I'll just blame Archer if it is.

(If it was a slur would TLC or whatever be allowed to have My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding as a show name?)

I didn't because I'm not entirely sure whether that word is a slur for Romani people or not.
Good point, I tend to kind of let that one slide because I feel like unlike most racial slurs, the vast majority of people that use it aren't doing so maliciously, and may not even be aware it refers to a specific ethnic group.

Plus Archer isn't exactly the most politically correct show in the first place. :p