Class of 2021 . . . how ya doin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrincessButterCup

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it time? Not really. But it has been demanded, and so it shall be delivered.

giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 16 users
Still in disbelief. Is this real life?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah... I actually know that and that's what I meant. But I was reading your post that said the word "October" and my brain got confused. Now I got to make an edit.
I was curious so I went a searching. They've been started in February since c/o 2017, but prior to that much later - 2016's was started in May, 2015's wasn't started until August, 2013's in June. The first one, for class of 2013, was started in September, after everyone had already started classes! Hence the question of how they were doing, having started vet school.

Reactions: 2 users
2 months, ours was started in February
So I definitely was about to say "February is more than two months away" but then I realized I have finals brain and it really is December.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't even finished the first semester yet!!

Cherish the excitement, you'll need it!

Seems tomorrow will be Judgement Day for a lot of c/o 2021 hopefuls :scared:

Why can't they just send the emails out already?!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
C/O 2021 was getting a rep as a class of slackers! Now you're ahead of the curve.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 users
thepunctuationguide.com supports me:

Informal writing

In informal writing, an ellipsis can be used to represent a trailing off of thought.

If only she had . . . Oh, it doesn’t matter now.

She's the only other English major I know of on here. :p

I wasn't aware writing an ellipsis required a four year degree. :p

I guess WZ can correct me if I'm wrong but when I've looked it up in the past... I think there's actually no consensus on which way is "correct" and it comes down to preference.

Reactions: 3 users
All I know is that '...' was considered incorrect formatting in my undergrad essays. (Plus it looks weird :p)

If my degree was all a lie . . . :sorry:

In February someone can make a thread with the weird compact ellipsis and all will be right in the sdn world.

Reactions: 1 user
All I know is that '...' was considered incorrect formatting in my undergrad essays. (Plus it looks weird :p)

If my degree was all a lie . . . :sorry:
Don't think it ever came up in any of my classes! I don't know that I've ever seen the spaced out version.

Maybe it's a regional thing?

My perception of the world has been shattered.

Maybe it's a regional thing?

My perception of the world has been shattered.
Ha. Seems to be mostly personal preference. I like without the spaces because I don't want my ellipsis to be broken up by a line break.

Reactions: 1 user