You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2021 . . . how ya doin?
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've been c/o 2021 since 2015 so imagine my relief to see this thread finally up and running 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The c/o 2022 thread will get started in October at this rate!
I think this is like... obscenely early. Like, almost 2 months ahead of last year. Calm down guys, calm down.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
2 months, ours was started in FebruaryI think this is like... obscenely early. Like, almost 4 months ahead of last year. Calm down guys, calm down.
2 months, ours was started in February
Yeah... I actually know that and that's what I meant. But I was reading your post that said the word "October" and my brain got confused. Now I got to make an edit.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was curious so I went a searching. They've been started in February since c/o 2017, but prior to that much later - 2016's was started in May, 2015's wasn't started until August, 2013's in June. The first one, for class of 2013, was started in September, after everyone had already started classes! Hence the question of how they were doing, having started vet school.Yeah... I actually know that and that's what I meant. But I was reading your post that said the word "October" and my brain got confused. Now I got to make an edit.
I've been c/o 2021 since 2015 so imagine my relief to see this thread finally up and running 😀
Now you can stay out of our thread.
😛 😀 <3
So I definitely was about to say "February is more than two months away" but then I realized I have finals brain and it really is December.2 months, ours was started in February
So I definitely was about to say "February is more than two months away" but then I realized I have finals brain and it really is December.
Oh good, I'm not the only one who briefly forgot it was December.
Never!Now you can stay out of our thread.
😛 😀 <3
But Christmas 😢Oh good, I'm not the only one who briefly forgot it was December.
But Christmas 😢
Maybe if people didn't start singing Christmas songs in October then I would recognize this month as December. As it is, things look no different to me. 😛
I haven't even finished the first semester yet!!
Cherish the excitement, you'll need it!
Cherish the excitement, you'll need it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But Christmas 😢
You can't forget c/o 2021's December for those who are still awaiting emails!
Seems tomorrow will be Judgement Day for a lot of c/o 2021 hopefuls 
Why can't they just send the emails out already?!!!!!

Why can't they just send the emails out already?!!!!!
Every time you post in 2020....
View attachment 212000
NeverMaybe if people didn't start singing Christmas songs in October then I would recognize this month as December. As it is, things look no different to me. 😛
The more I think about it, the more I'm amused that this post is up even before the applicant stats one. 

C/O 2021 was getting a rep as a class of slackers! Now you're ahead of the curve.
But I am a slacker.C/O 2021 was getting a rep as a class of slackers! Now you're ahead of the curve.
View attachment 212005
This thread makes me so happy. 😍
The more I think about it, the more I'm amused that this post is up even before the applicant stats one.![]()
Seriously. My first interview isn't for three weeks lol
actually, the spaced out ellipsis in the thread title kind of makes me less happy. It's weirder every time I look at it.This thread makes me so happy. 😍
I was thinking the same thing. Shame on you for spacing out the ellipses, PBC!actually, the spaced out ellipsis in the thread title kind of makes me less happy. It's weirder every time I look at it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
actually, the spaced out ellipsis in the thread title kind of makes me less happy. It's weirder every time I look at it.
... -> looks incorrect
. . . -> much better
... -> looks incorrect
. . . -> much better
Wrong.
@WildZoo! How do you write an ellipsis?
@WildZoo! How do you write an ellipsis?
When did WZ become the authority on how to write an ellipsis?
When did WZ become the authority on how to write an ellipsis?
She's the only other English major I know of on here. 😛
I'm not saying it's wrong.She's the only other English major I know of on here. 😛
I'm saying it looks wrong. 😛
thepunctuationguide.com supports me:
Informal writing
In informal writing, an ellipsis can be used to represent a trailing off of thought.
If only she had . . . Oh, it doesn’t matter now.
Informal writing
In informal writing, an ellipsis can be used to represent a trailing off of thought.
If only she had . . . Oh, it doesn’t matter now.
She's the only other English major I know of on here. 😛
I wasn't aware writing an ellipsis required a four year degree. 😛
I guess WZ can correct me if I'm wrong but when I've looked it up in the past... I think there's actually no consensus on which way is "correct" and it comes down to preference.
All I know is that '...' was considered incorrect formatting in my undergrad essays. (Plus it looks weird 😛)
If my degree was all a lie . . .
If my degree was all a lie . . .
In February someone can make a thread with the weird compact ellipsis and all will be right in the sdn world.
…
iPhones do this for an ellipsis when you hold down the period key
iPhones do this for an ellipsis when you hold down the period key
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
...@WildZoo! How do you write an ellipsis?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wrote a book so I know everythingWhen did WZ become the authority on how to write an ellipsis?
I'm going to go cry into my MLA manual
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't think it ever came up in any of my classes! I don't know that I've ever seen the spaced out version.All I know is that '...' was considered incorrect formatting in my undergrad essays. (Plus it looks weird 😛)
If my degree was all a lie . . .![]()
I wrote a book so I know everything
I wrote a book!
No one said it had to be a good book, right?
Maybe it's a regional thing?
My perception of the world has been shattered.
My perception of the world has been shattered.
Maybe it's a regional thing?
My perception of the world has been shattered.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ha. Seems to be mostly personal preference. I like without the spaces because I don't want my ellipsis to be broken up by a line break.Maybe it's a regional thing?
My perception of the world has been shattered.