Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope!
I'll give you a hint as to what my villager name is. I like dancing. A lot.
OMG!!!!! Dyachei is:
[YOUTUBE]HPPj6viIBmU[/YOUTUBE]
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope!
I'll give you a hint as to what my villager name is. I like dancing. A lot.
OMG!!!!! Dyachei is:
[YOUTUBE]HPPj6viIBmU[/YOUTUBE]
5? Geez. I must be the only player in the game that doesn't have to PM you. 😛
Bah humbug (again). Can't wait any longer. MY wife awaits my company!Waiting on ONE more PM.
I am giving them until 6:30PM to send it because I want this done before I go to dinner, I am in a bitchy female mood and because I can.![]()
, so I am going to post now just in case. Oh snap! Looks like we all know who our next lynch will be! Her name has been thrown around the kitchen by more than one person.Ok, so it is really late in the land of kilts, and I have been debating whether to post this info now or wait until after night results come out. But I have a fear that I may be wolf bait tonight, so I am going to post now just in case.
I have been silenced forever!! And I was posting in every other thread like a maniac hoping someone would notice - BUT, it seems that almost got me lynched. It's a good thing you didn't though!! (Glad I took SOV's advice).
I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.
Good work Packen! 👍I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.
I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.
And not one that she would be likely to make up considering we would come after her next if it wasn't true.Whooooah there. explain exactly what your role was, and exactly what else happened that night because that's a huuuuuge accusation to make
And not one that she would be likely to make up considering we would come after her next if it wasn't true.
And not one that she would be likely to make up considering we would come after her next if it wasn't true.
My role was the ability to investigate everything that happens on one night of my choice. I chose an early night incase I didn't make it too long. I would not make this accusation blindly, because if I was wrong everyone would just lynch me next. This is why I have been silent for so long. It was the cost of my investigation.
I'm really glad we didn't lynch you.My role was the ability to investigate everything that happens on one night of my choice. I chose an early night incase I didn't make it too long. I would not make this accusation blindly, because if I was wrong everyone would just lynch me next. This is why I have been silent for so long. It was the cost of my investigation.
👍 now that's what i'm talking about!Ok, so it is really late in the land of kilts, and I have been debating whether to post this info now or wait until after night results come out. But I have a fear that I may be wolf bait tonight, so I am going to post now just in case.
I have been silenced forever!! And I was posting in every other thread like a maniac hoping someone would notice - BUT, it seems that almost got me lynched. It's a good thing you didn't though!! (Glad I took SOV's advice).
I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.
I guess I should thank you for picking the night I was killed. 😀 Now we know who killed me and can get a solid lynch!!My role was the ability to investigate everything that happens on one night of my choice. I chose an early night incase I didn't make it too long. I would not make this accusation blindly, because if I was wrong everyone would just lynch me next. This is why I have been silent for so long. It was the cost of my investigation.
I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.
I told you guys wld was innocent.
And this night might be a little rough, approaching devyn level of drinking so who knows what I may post😉
Ok, so it is really late in the land of kilts, and I have been debating whether to post this info now or wait until after night results come out. But I have a fear that I may be wolf bait tonight, so I am going to post now just in case.
I have been silenced forever!! And I was posting in every other thread like a maniac hoping someone would notice - BUT, it seems that almost got me lynched. It's a good thing you didn't though!! (Glad I took SOV's advice).
I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.
Don't lookit me - I got no PMs to send, day or night. 😛

You're not betraying anyone 🙂 Group mates = people you got stuck with and can PM, that's all. No butthurt in WW games!!Oh man, I KNEW IT!! I have very good reason to 100% believe that Packen's info is correct, but I'm not at liberty to say why. I even brought up my suspicion of Minnerbelle to Philliab and we talked about it back and forth. At the time, she trusted Minnerbelle so I dropped it but told Philliab to keep what I had said in mind, and I haven't trusted Minnerbelle since the night that IPB was killed. I hate feeling like I'm betraying my group mate, but with what I know and think added to Packen's info, she should definitely be the next lynch.

F#cking h#ll!!!!!! sorry for the swearing it is the alcohol talking I swear!
2 deaths and both of them very important roles that we need. 😡 🙁 😡 🙁
This is utter BS!!!!
That's a possibility but I would hope that a villager wouldn't just shoot someone without knowing the consequences.How the heck did they take out two people? Unless the wolves attacked and someone else shot the gun?
No objections here.I think I will end day a little bit earlier. How about when I get home from dinner? I will redistribute items when I get home as well. Then we can make a night deadline of 12PM. Any objections?
cue evil laughter. Well happy lynchin y'all. Too bad that's all the info you got from packen .We all know there's sooooo much else that could have been discovered. mwahahahhaahahhaha
and jjohnston, i knew from the beginning you didn't trust me.
this works out great for me, cause this game is waaaaaay too addicting and time sucking. i have finals to pass and a sick cat to tend to! see ya guys~

I'm glad I didn't use the revolver back on night 1 just to see what it did. Losing the angel sucks way bad and so does losing the investigator. Good thing Packen got those results out when she did.
lynch minnerbelle
I think I will end day a little bit earlier. How about when I get home from dinner? I will redistribute items when I get home as well. Then we can make a night deadline of 12PM. Any objections?
I think I will end day a little bit earlier. How about when I get home from dinner? I will redistribute items when I get home as well. Then we can make a night deadline of 12PM. Any objections?
cue evil laughter. Well happy lynchin y'all. Too bad that's all the info you got from packen .We all know there's sooooo much else that could have been discovered. mwahahahhaahahhaha
and jjohnston, i knew from the beginning you didn't trust me.
this works out great for me, cause this game is waaaaaay too addicting and time sucking. i have finals to pass and a sick cat to tend to! see ya guys~


That's a possibility but I would hope that a villager wouldn't just shoot someone without knowing the consequences.
And you DON'T know the consequences when you have the revolver. You're just told you have it and "will you risk using it?" :\ I mean a wrench & candlestick etc, while technically lethal weapons, can do other stuff. A revolver...it seems pretty straightforward what THAT would do!

Go ahead 🙂I think I will end day a little bit earlier. How about when I get home from dinner? I will redistribute items when I get home as well. Then we can make a night deadline of 12PM. Any objections?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.