Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And you DON'T know the consequences when you have the revolver. You're just told you have it and "will you risk using it?" :\ I mean a wrench & candlestick etc, while technically lethal weapons, can do other stuff. A revolver...it seems pretty straightforward what THAT would do!
Exactly. I had it the very first night. I discussed it with the kitchen and we all decided that it was way too risky to use it. I mean it's a freaking gun!
 
Could the wolves have gotten two kills - one for their normal wolfy kill and one for the revolver? It wouldn't make sense that a wolf wouldn't get to use an item when they receive one.
 
lynch minnerbelle

Wow, nordi, I am SO glad you didnt use the revolver when you had it 🙁 turns out it does kill 🙁 uuggh darn you wolves!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could the wolves have gotten two kills - one for their normal wolfy kill and one for the revolver? It wouldn't make sense that a wolf wouldn't get to use an item when they receive one.

unfortunately, I don't see why not 🙁
 
And you DON'T know the consequences when you have the revolver. You're just told you have it and "will you risk using it?" :\ I mean a wrench & candlestick etc, while technically lethal weapons, can do other stuff. A revolver...it seems pretty straightforward what THAT would do!

Well I do know that someone had considered using the revolver last night and hopefully they will come forward with their reasoning for their choice of who to shoot. The person asked for opinions on using the revolver and I said sure why not, but I had no idea it would kill an innocent person as in every other WW game I have played so far a weapon will only injure a innocent and kill a wolf. I had had a few drinks and told the player to take my opinion with a grain of salt due to that reason alone. Ugh this sucks 🙁
 
lynch minnerbelle

Wow, nordi, I am SO glad you didnt use the revolver when you had it 🙁 turns out it does kill 🙁 uuggh darn you wolves!!!!

Right?! I was telling my husband about it ( :laugh: 😍 ) and he said, "It's a f*cking gun. I think you know what it'll do!" He's an understanding hubs...I let him play EVE online, he lets me play WW. 😛 The funny part is...he's in his man cave, I'm in a totally different part of the house :laugh:

To be fair though, items that would seem to have obvious uses don't ALWAYS end up that way in these games.
 
Well I do know that someone had considered using the revolver last night and hopefully they will come forward with their reasoning for their choice of who to shoot. The person asked for opinions on using the revolver and I said sure why not, but I had no idea it would kill an innocent person as in every other WW game I have played so far a weapon will only injure a innocent and kill a wolf. I had had a few drinks and told the player to take my opinion with a grain of salt due to that reason alone. Ugh this sucks 🙁
This is incorrect. In my vet school game, the pentobarbital could be used on any player, innocent or not. Didn't the musket work the same way in the history game, except it was broken in the beginning? I think you should come out with who had the revolver.
 
F#cking h#ll!!!!!! sorry for the swearing it is the alcohol talking I swear!

2 deaths and both of them very important roles that we need. 😡 🙁 😡 🙁

This is utter BS!!!!

How are you still awake, I am very impressed
 
This is incorrect. In my vet school game, the pentobarbital could be used on any player, innocent or not. Didn't the musket work the same way in the history game, except it was broken in the beginning? I think you should come out with who had the revolver.

Well is SOV's game - the bow & arrow (I think) would only kill if you hit a wolf - otherwise it would silence the player
 
but I had no idea it would kill an innocent person as in every other WW game I have played so far a weapon will only injure a innocent and kill a wolf.

(for the record, didn't a weapon kill innocents in Hunger Games? or was that Jurassic Park? I've lost track 🙁 I feel like it happened to either SOV or LIS...I know it was one of our guys!)
 
Right?! I was telling my husband about it ( :laugh: 😍 ) and he said, "It's a f*cking gun. I think you know what it'll do!" He's an understanding hubs...I let him play EVE online, he lets me play WW. 😛 The funny part is...he's in his man cave, I'm in a totally different part of the house :laugh:

To be fair though, items that would seem to have obvious uses don't ALWAYS end up that way in these games.


Totally off topic, but you need to inform him that I finally tried a Shamrock Shake on the day after State Patty's Day and found them enjoyable. I know how much he wanted me to experience on while driving to U of Illinois.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is incorrect. In my vet school game, the pentobarbital could be used on any player, innocent or not. Didn't the musket work the same way in the history game, except it was broken in the beginning? I think you should come out with who had the revolver.

I had it, but I didn't send in anything to do or not do with it because I literally just got on the internet for the first time since like 5 hours ago, was on the road on the way to my hockey tournament and my phone battery was nuked. No clue how it got where it got. Sorry, ugh, that really screwed crap up...
 
This is incorrect. In my vet school game, the pentobarbital could be used on any player, innocent or not. Didn't the musket work the same way in the history game, except it was broken in the beginning? I think you should come out with who had the revolver.

Oh yeah! My jerk-ass killed Sheep with the pentobarb 😳
 
This is incorrect. In my vet school game, the pentobarbital could be used on any player, innocent or not. Didn't the musket work the same way in the history game, except it was broken in the beginning? I think you should come out with who had the revolver.

Yeah, I agree. Targeting either wildcatj or Packen seems wolfish to me. With wildcatj, she caught a wolf on a hunch early on and everyone trusted her. With Packen, while I was initially suspicious, the insinuation that she had a really important role made me change my mind and made her wolf bait.
 
Nyanko, it probably got RNG'd 🙁 Almost happened to me when I had the revolver!
 
First of all, thanks Packen for outing Minnerbelle. The wool was firmly pulled over my eyes on thiat one. My husband always tells me I'm too gullible. 🙄 grrr

So...lynch minnerbelle

And it looks like tonight is a big night of role sharing..might as well share it since the wolves know all about me now...I'm the one that closed off the Lounge night before this one and protected Sheepdogpsu from being murdered. Actually I protected everyone in that room from being attacked or killed (thought wildcatj was important!).

So yeah...I can protect entire rooms from attack. And that's where the interesting write up came from the other night. So at this point, I can confirm that someone in that room was attacked by a wolf, and since Sheepdog's the only one that's come forward, I have to assume.....
 
Okay then. That'll teach me to start typing a post and then walk away for a few moments.

So if nyanko had the revolver but didn't use it - any other ideas on how there were two kills in one night? Have we found the wrench yet and what it does?
 
Isn't the biggest question...how did they locate 2 people with roles? Could be a seer, right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well is SOV's game - the bow & arrow (I think) would only kill if you hit a wolf - otherwise it would silence the player
No that was the Hunger Games (dyachei) and it killed innocents as well.

I had a THEORY that it would only kill wolves but i was wrong. For me it injured an innocent and killed a wolf, then someone else got it and killed an innocent.

Weapons kill!
 
Okay then. That'll teach me to start typing a post and then walk away for a few moments.

So if nyanko had the revolver but didn't use it - any other ideas on how there were two kills in one night? Have we found the wrench yet and what it does?

When I had the revolver, I sent my PM to not use it just to Krist on accident, so DVMDream (thinking I hadn't made a decision) told me she was gonna RNG it if I didn't PM by the deadline. Luckily, I figured out my mistake early enough to tell her I didn't want to use it!! I'm assuming this is what happened to nyanko, since DVMDream made mention of using a RNG for something....

(also, sorry again for the pentobarb jab, Sheep!! 🙁 )
 
Isn't the biggest question...how did they locate 2 people with roles? Could be a seer, right?

Oh for f#cks sake! Seriously! and on that note I will go to bed... not enough booze to deal with this ridiculous question.

HELLO MCFLY!!!!

RNG for one

other one could be wolf seer or could just be pure freakin luck!
 
And it looks like tonight is a big night of role sharing..might as well share it since the wolves know all about me now...I'm the one that closed off the Lounge night before this one and protected Sheepdogpsu from being murdered. Actually I protected everyone in that room from being attacked or killed (thought wildcatj was important!).

So yeah...I can protect entire rooms from attack. And that's where the interesting write up came from the other night. So at this point, I can confirm that someone in that room was attacked by a wolf, and since Sheepdog's the only one that's come forward, I have to assume.....
I knew that wasn't just DVMDream messing with us!
 
When I had the revolver, I sent my PM to not use it just to Krist on accident, so DVMDream (thinking I hadn't made a decision) told me she was gonna RNG it if I didn't PM by the deadline. Luckily, I figured out my mistake early enough to tell her I didn't want to use it!! I'm assuming this is what happened to nyanko, since DVMDream made mention of using a RNG for something....

(also, sorry again for the pentobarb jab, Sheep!! 🙁 )

Yeah, sorry, the thread was moving too fast and I missed that. Ugh, sucks that the RNG picked someone with an important role. Lame.
 
Oh for f#cks sake! Seriously! and on that note I will go to bed... not enough booze to deal with this ridiculous question.

HELLO MCFLY!!!!

RNG for one

other one could be wolf seer or could just be pure freakin luck!

OR the seer might have been brought back as a wolf. It's not a ridiculous question. RNG is not a substantial answer to everything the wolves do well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think it was a stupid question. Just because Nyanko said it was an RNG doesn't mean it was. You might trust her but I don't have any reason to trust or not trust her.

I don't blame you if you don't, that'll teach me to join a game when I'm this busy, sorry, 🙁

Speaking of which, going to head out to the rink. Got some goals to score.