Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so it is really late in the land of kilts, and I have been debating whether to post this info now or wait until after night results come out. But I have a fear that I may be wolf bait tonight:scared:, so I am going to post now just in case.

I have been silenced forever!! And I was posting in every other thread like a maniac hoping someone would notice - BUT, it seems that almost got me lynched. It's a good thing you didn't though!! (Glad I took SOV's advice).

I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.
 
Ok, so it is really late in the land of kilts, and I have been debating whether to post this info now or wait until after night results come out. But I have a fear that I may be wolf bait tonight:scared:, so I am going to post now just in case.

I have been silenced forever!! And I was posting in every other thread like a maniac hoping someone would notice - BUT, it seems that almost got me lynched. It's a good thing you didn't though!! (Glad I took SOV's advice).

I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.
Oh snap! Looks like we all know who our next lynch will be! Her name has been thrown around the kitchen by more than one person.
 
I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.
Good work Packen! 👍
 
I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.

Whooooah there. explain exactly what your role was, and exactly what else happened that night because that's a huuuuuge accusation to make
 
My role was the ability to investigate everything that happens on one night of my choice. I chose an early night incase I didn't make it too long. I would not make this accusation blindly, because if I was wrong everyone would just lynch me next. This is why I have been silent for so long. It was the cost of my investigation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My role was the ability to investigate everything that happens on one night of my choice. I chose an early night incase I didn't make it too long. I would not make this accusation blindly, because if I was wrong everyone would just lynch me next. This is why I have been silent for so long. It was the cost of my investigation.


👍👍👍
 
Ok, so it is really late in the land of kilts, and I have been debating whether to post this info now or wait until after night results come out. But I have a fear that I may be wolf bait tonight:scared:, so I am going to post now just in case.

I have been silenced forever!! And I was posting in every other thread like a maniac hoping someone would notice - BUT, it seems that almost got me lynched. It's a good thing you didn't though!! (Glad I took SOV's advice).

I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.
👍 now that's what i'm talking about!
 
My role was the ability to investigate everything that happens on one night of my choice. I chose an early night incase I didn't make it too long. I would not make this accusation blindly, because if I was wrong everyone would just lynch me next. This is why I have been silent for so long. It was the cost of my investigation.
I guess I should thank you for picking the night I was killed. 😀 Now we know who killed me and can get a solid lynch!!
 
I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.

THANK YOU! My suspicions have finally been validated.
 
Sorry wldlfstdfsdf 🙁 Just got back from the pub and really was in no state to make a educated guess as to who to lynch earlier. So I just went with the crowd on that one. ugh!

I told you guys wld was innocent.

And this night might be a little rough, approaching devyn level of drinking so who knows what I may post😉

I have never posted anything bad after drinking. :d I just like to drink! ha!

Ok, so it is really late in the land of kilts, and I have been debating whether to post this info now or wait until after night results come out. But I have a fear that I may be wolf bait tonight:scared:, so I am going to post now just in case.

I have been silenced forever!! And I was posting in every other thread like a maniac hoping someone would notice - BUT, it seems that almost got me lynched. It's a good thing you didn't though!! (Glad I took SOV's advice).

I had a cool role that I could use once during the game to investigate exactly what took place during the night of my choice - Night 2. Apparently it was Minnerbelle who killed IPB. Seems like it would have been handy to use last night, but I wanted to use it early before risking getting killed.

Class info Packen! 👍 Hells to the yeah! 😀
 
Oh man, I KNEW IT!! I have very good reason to 100% believe that Packen's info is correct, but I'm not at liberty to say why. I even brought up my suspicion of Minnerbelle to Philliab and we talked about it back and forth. At the time, she trusted Minnerbelle so I dropped it but told Philliab to keep what I had said in mind, and I haven't trusted Minnerbelle since the night that IPB was killed. I hate feeling like I'm betraying my group mate, but with what I know and think added to Packen's info, she should definitely be the next lynch.
 
Oh man, I KNEW IT!! I have very good reason to 100% believe that Packen's info is correct, but I'm not at liberty to say why. I even brought up my suspicion of Minnerbelle to Philliab and we talked about it back and forth. At the time, she trusted Minnerbelle so I dropped it but told Philliab to keep what I had said in mind, and I haven't trusted Minnerbelle since the night that IPB was killed. I hate feeling like I'm betraying my group mate, but with what I know and think added to Packen's info, she should definitely be the next lynch.
You're not betraying anyone 🙂 Group mates = people you got stuck with and can PM, that's all. No butthurt in WW games!! :meanie:
 
The return of Ivorypolarbear caused the mansion guests to want to celebrate. Tonight they celebrated her return, there was music, food, and plenty of alcohol (because we all know how much our mansion guests enjoy their liquor). The mansion guests celebrated into the very early hours of the morning and then went to bed. For some reason, it seems as though our mansion guests slept much more easily tonight or maybe they were all in deep comas from the alcohol. If there is any night to not be in a deep sleep tonight would have been it. Perhaps if the mansion guests weren't sleeping so soundly they would have heard the gunshots that went off, but they did not. It wouldn't be until late morning that the mansion guests would discover what happened during those early morning hours. As the guests make their way through the mansion they hear the screams of NStarz over in the billiard room. There the mansion guests find Packen, pry the investigator dead (too bad she can not investigate any more murders). Not too far away from Packen is the shiny handle of a revolver. Laying dead close by is wildcatj, Gazardiel, the angel, with a gunshot wound straight to the heart. The mansion guests are very upset and angry. They must figure out who is causing all of this havoc. The mansion guests happen to turn away from the two bodies for just a second and when they turn back around, the revolver is gone.



It is now Day 5. You have until 10AM PST to lynch a player.



19 players remain.

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
4. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Ivorypolarbear

Lounge:
1. dyachei
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
5. WTF

Ballroom:
2. nyanko
4. devyn
3. LIS

Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
3. Nstarz

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
 
F#cking h#ll!!!!!! sorry for the swearing it is the alcohol talking I swear!

2 deaths and both of them very important roles that we need. 😡 🙁 😡 🙁

This is utter BS!!!!


and now

lynch Minnerbelle
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How the heck did they take out two people? Unless the wolves attacked and someone else shot the gun?
 
F#cking h#ll!!!!!! sorry for the swearing it is the alcohol talking I swear!

2 deaths and both of them very important roles that we need. 😡 🙁 😡 🙁

This is utter BS!!!!

:meanie: cue evil laughter. Well happy lynchin y'all. Too bad that's all the info you got from packen .We all know there's sooooo much else that could have been discovered. mwahahahhaahahhaha

and jjohnston, i knew from the beginning you didn't trust me.

this works out great for me, cause this game is waaaaaay too addicting and time sucking. i have finals to pass and a sick cat to tend to! see ya guys~
 
:meanie: cue evil laughter. Well happy lynchin y'all. Too bad that's all the info you got from packen .We all know there's sooooo much else that could have been discovered. mwahahahhaahahhaha

and jjohnston, i knew from the beginning you didn't trust me.

this works out great for me, cause this game is waaaaaay too addicting and time sucking. i have finals to pass and a sick cat to tend to! see ya guys~

Good riddance! :meanie:

...but in all seriousness, good luck with your sick kitty!! :xf:
 
I think I will end day a little bit earlier. How about when I get home from dinner? I will redistribute items when I get home as well. Then we can make a night deadline of 12PM. Any objections?

Even the stupidest wolf wouldn't object to that. We all know who is getting lynched tonight.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:meanie: cue evil laughter. Well happy lynchin y'all. Too bad that's all the info you got from packen .We all know there's sooooo much else that could have been discovered. mwahahahhaahahhaha

and jjohnston, i knew from the beginning you didn't trust me.

this works out great for me, cause this game is waaaaaay too addicting and time sucking. i have finals to pass and a sick cat to tend to! see ya guys~

😡 :sendoff::bullcrap::boom:

And that's all I have to say.
 
That's a possibility but I would hope that a villager wouldn't just shoot someone without knowing the consequences.

And you DON'T know the consequences when you have the revolver. You're just told you have it and "will you risk using it?" :\ I mean a wrench & candlestick etc, while technically lethal weapons, can do other stuff. A revolver...it seems pretty straightforward what THAT would do!
 
And you DON'T know the consequences when you have the revolver. You're just told you have it and "will you risk using it?" :\ I mean a wrench & candlestick etc, while technically lethal weapons, can do other stuff. A revolver...it seems pretty straightforward what THAT would do!

Eh. It's been done before. In SOV's game Katie8 used the musket (I think that's what it was) on TW without knowing what it would do exactly or how it would work. Granted the thing was broken, but it's not like she knew that before using it.