Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think it was a stupid question. Just because Nyanko said it was an RNG doesn't mean it was. You might trust her but I don't have any reason to trust or not trust her.

Thanks, Lissarae06. I wasn't aware I was asking something so stupid....

And at the risk of more wrath, I have another question....in other WW games where a failed wolf attack takes place, is the wolf normally silenced the day after?
 
the game is finally getting exciting lol. i guess i'm destined for dramatic exits. but seriously i dunno how y'all do it over and over and over. this game took a huge toll on my life. the disney game almost got me my worst exam grade in my vet school career. i don't think i can ever do this again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I should not be on here right now, very confused about what is going on, pretty intoxicated, but I'll leave you guys to PMS and popcorn talk 😛

Sheepdog out
 
This thread is almost moving too fast for me! I normally take notes as I go along but now I'm just kind of skimming to get to the end, I'll have to reread this all again. I know I'm missing stuff now... 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************
Went out for a leisurely drink and I come back to deadness? If it was by RNG that's so rude! BOO!!! But I have finals this week, so probably better I'm dead now. Still disappointing though, I haven't made it very far in the last few games I've played. Oh well.
******************************
 
**********
Go villagers! Lynch that wolf! 😀

And nyanko: kick some @ss on the rink!

**********
 
Current Lynch Vote Tally:

Minnerbelle:
15 (Orca2011, devyn, dyachei, Lissarae06, Nordicat, Cuitfnaoigfhewil, Ivorypolarbear, hintofblue, jjohnston, StartingoverVet, Katie8, NStarz, SheepdogPSU, nyanko, Phillilab)

Plurality???
 
Lynch Minnerbelle

To jump on the bandwagon. FINALLY home from work.

Will be checking in occasionally since I have assignments due by midnight, so will be working on that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're lynching minnerbelle to jump on the bandwagon? really? Not because she is a self-admitted wolf?

Sorry. I forgot humor doesn't come over well on the interwebs.

I was kind of referring that I got barbequed on night two because I didn't jump on the bandwagon and vote FFS. Apparently I'm bad at humor. 😳

But yes, lynch the wolf. 😀
 
Current Lynch Vote Tally:

Minnerbelle:
16 (Orca2011, devyn, dyachei, Lissarae06, Nordicat, Cuitfnaoigfhewil, Ivorypolarbear, hintofblue, jjohnston, StartingoverVet, Katie8, NStarz, SheepdogPSU, nyanko, Phillilab, nohika)


Anyone care to add another contender? :laugh:
 
Current Lynch Vote Tally:

Minnerbelle:
16 (Orca2011, devyn, dyachei, Lissarae06, Nordicat, Cuitfnaoigfhewil, Ivorypolarbear, hintofblue, jjohnston, StartingoverVet, Katie8, NStarz, SheepdogPSU, nyanko, Phillilab, nohika)


Anyone care to add another contender? :laugh:
There are 19 still alive. Maybe the remaining 3 voters will! :laugh:
 
so jelly...
jelly+sofa.jpg

(sorry, anti-meme people...I couldn't help it! 😳 )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will post and let people know that while I'll be on most of this weekend, I won't probably be posting much. There's a funeral for a six-year-old child who was beaten to death tomorrow and while I'm trying to keep boundaries and not let it get to me...it's getting to me. 😳 I won't be going due to the nature of how I know the kiddo (and the fact there will be press there apparently...), but I'll probably be mourning over the weekend.

So if I'm quiet, that's probably why. 🙁
 
Current Lynch Vote Tally:

Minnerbelle: 16 (Orca2011, devyn, dyachei, Lissarae06, Nordicat, Cuitfnaoigfhewil, Ivorypolarbear, hintofblue, jjohnston, StartingoverVet, Katie8, NStarz, SheepdogPSU, nyanko, Phillilab, nohika)


Anyone care to add another contender? :laugh:

****************
Lynch Emiloo:meanie:
****************
 
I will post and let people know that while I'll be on most of this weekend, I won't probably be posting much. There's a funeral for a six-year-old child who was beaten to death tomorrow and while I'm trying to keep boundaries and not let it get to me...it's getting to me. 😳 I won't be going due to the nature of how I know the kiddo (and the fact there will be press there apparently...), but I'll probably be mourning over the weekend.

So if I'm quiet, that's probably why. 🙁
************
That is so terrible. Terrible isn't even a strong enough word. There are no words to describe the depths of evil some people are capable of. I have been through a similar situation: as a fifth grader we were given kindergarten buddies and mine was killed one night by his own father. I know how helpless you must feel, but know that there is still good and beauty in the world. Let me know if you need to talk.
************