Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Packen was able to leave a gift for the mansion guests before her murder. "I know who killed Ivorypolarbear," Packen says. "It was Minnerbelle." The group of mansion guests turn their anger towards Minnerbelle. They grab her, dragging her into the kitchen and tie her to a chair. They start threatening her, "Who was helping you." "Were you alone?" "Tell us who else is murdering our friends." Minnerbelle does not crack at all under the pressure; she smiles and says, "Yup. I have been killing your friends. What are you going to do about it?" The group starts to torture her. First, they cut off her fingers one by one leaving blood dripping from each hand. The mansion guests hope that with each finger they are closer to withdrawing information from Minnerbelle. Minnerbelle is tough and will not reveal anything. The start to whip her with the rope leaving rope burns across her back and legs. Still Minnerbelle will not crack. Then they grab that revolver and shoot her in the feet hoping that the bullets ricocheting off the bones of her feet will cause her to reveal information. Minnerbelle stands strong and does not reveal anything to the mansion guests. Finally, the guests decide enough is enough. One of the mansion guests grabs the knife and slashes Minnerbelle's neck. Slowly, Minnerbelle bleeds to death. You have killed Minnerbelle, Mrs. White a murderer.



There are 18 players left. Please get your night PMs to meby 12PM.

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
4. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Ivorypolarbear

Lounge:
1. dyachei
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
5. WTF

Ballroom:
2. nyanko
4. devyn
3. LIS

Billiard Room:
3. Nstarz

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. wldlfstudnt Jennifer Aniston
5. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
6. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
7. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
 
Last edited:
Was that the most violent writeup in the Pre-Vet WW Games ever? 😱 :scared:
 
****************
Wow Minner that sucks. Atleast I am packaged away in jail. I will send you some cupcakes though. Wha't's your preference?
********************
 
********************
BRILLIANT 🤣


... but on a more serious note... I'm so sorry Nohika 🙁
*********************

I do feel comfortable with the decision of not going, though. Because of the reason I know the child and the child's parents, the press would eat me alive (same reason they contact my agency when Josh Powell had issues).

So we went from memes to depressing, I think. Sorry, guys. 😳
 
I gotta be up for work in like 7 hours (and I'm the kind of person who can sleep for 12 and still want more...), so I'm gonna hit the hay! I work 8am-at least 1pm Central and will try to pop in before I go or maybe once I get there. G'night everyone!!

(and Nohika- ***big hugs***!! )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************************
I finally have a weekend with nothing much going on, and the wolves kill me!!!😡😡😡

Avenge my death!!!!!!!!!!:diebanana::diebanana::diebanana:Kill all wolves!!!!!!!!

*************************
 
I'm awake but not on for long. I'm going to be away from my computer for quite a while, and won't be able to check in until night closes probably.
 
Wow, that was a violent writeup. Like Nordicat said we'll do our best to avenge you, Packen!
I'm going to be away from my computer for quite a while, and won't be able to check in until night closes probably.
Yeah, IPB and I will be offline for a while. I'll have my ipod with me so can maybe check in at some point but I can't guarantee it.
 
Kudos, DVMDream. That was and EPIC write-up😍. We really gave it to minnerbelle! Alright, now to find out who killed Packen😕!!!!!
 
Wow, that was a violent writeup. Like Nordicat said we'll do our best to avenge you, Packen!Yeah, IPB and I will be offline for a while. I'll have my ipod with me so can maybe check in at some point but I can't guarantee it.
Is anyone else suspicious that IPB and Cuitl are going to be "together" and have the same excuse for being away from this game?
Methinks there is some mystery to solve here. :idea:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************
34194299-8180-4abf-a80b-8e120951f238.jpg


4f5929a5-a25b-427e-a1b5-f4b0afdabeb0.jpg

**************
 
Last edited:
Eek. Just in case I die, I hgave to get this out before results.....

Night before the one DVMDream is about to post.... I got attacked twice.

I was first cornered by someone with a knife in the conservatory, but the attack failed. Later, I was having a snack in the kitchen when someone snuck up behind me; but that attack failed as well.

Sounds to me like I was attacked by people in the conservatory and kitchen.

Anyone want to own up to anything?