Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eek. Just in case I die, I hgave to get this out before results.....

Night before the one DVMDream is about to post.... I got attacked twice.

I was first cornered by someone with a knife in the conservatory, but the attack failed. Later, I was having a snack in the kitchen when someone snuck up behind me; but that attack failed as well.

Sounds to me like I was attacked by people in the conservatory and kitchen.

Anyone want to own up to anything?
I tried to use the rope to bring you back to the kitchen. No evil motives.
Unfortunately you resisted. Your loss. No longer have the rope.

My room was aware of the attempt.

Ever play any swimming pool games sir?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Something very strange happens at Tudor Mansion tonight. Most of the mansion guests are tucked away sleeping safe and sound, but just like all of the previous nights there are some people lurking through the halls. Whether it is to tie someone up, cut them, maybe use the revolver. There may even be a murderer or two lurking around on some nights. Last night would have been a great night to stay up and witness what was happening. Tonight, it was a much safer bet to stay tucked away in your bed sleeping. At some point during the night, the ground below the mansion begins to shake violently. Picture frames start falling off the walls, books in the study begin to fall off the bookshelves, and the fine china in the kitchen starts to fall to the floor shattering into a million pieces. Most of the mansion guests are safe in their beds when the earthquake hits. However, those mansion guests that are out and about were not as lucky. While, no one died tonight many of your friends were injured. Today is going to be a little quieter in the mansion as your injured friends recover. This will teach whoever it was that decided to throw a wrench into this murder mystery game.



18 players remain. Please cast your vote to lynch by 2PM.Let's try to get one more night in tonight.

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
4. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Ivorypolarbear

Lounge:
1. dyachei
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
5. WTF

Ballroom:
2. nyanko
4. devyn
3. LIS

Billiard Room:
3. Nstarz

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
 
Last edited:
Eek. Just in case I die, I hgave to get this out before results.....

Night before the one DVMDream is about to post.... I got attacked twice.

I was first cornered by someone with a knife in the conservatory, but the attack failed. Later, I was having a snack in the kitchen when someone snuck up behind me; but that attack failed as well.

Sounds to me like I was attacked by people in the conservatory and kitchen.

Anyone want to own up to anything?

It could have been either Minnerbelle or FFS from the Conservatory that cornered you with a knife. I know jj had the candlestick that night, and I didn't have a single item. I know that doesn't help, but hopefully your attacker is already in jail/dead.
 
1 - SOV - here! Well for a second, then I am going to lunch.
2 - LIS - here! But I'm on kid duty much of the day, so.....
3- Sheepdog- present! and confused
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1 - SOV - here! Well for a second, then I am going to lunch.
2 - LIS - here! But I'm on kid duty much of the day, so.....
3 - Philliab - here! But distracted with studying and Rolex
 
1 - SOV - here! Well for a second, then I am going to lunch.
2 - LIS - here! But I'm on kid duty much of the day, so.....
3- Sheepdog- present! and confused
4 - devyn - here! trying to study for finals and failing miserably 🙁
 
1 - SOV - here! Well for a second, then I am going to lunch.
2 - LIS - here! But I'm on kid duty much of the day, so.....
3 - Philliab - here! But distracted with studying and Rolex
4- Sheepdog- present! and confused
5- Orca -distracted by Pottermore but here
 
1 - SOV - here! Well for a second, then I am going to lunch.
2 - LIS - here! But I'm on kid duty much of the day, so.....
3- Sheepdog- present! and confused
4 - devyn - here! trying to study for finals and failing miserably 🙁
5. Philliab - here! (if I can manage to stay on the list)
 
So obviously the wrench causes some sort of earthquake or some huge chaos in the mansion to occur from the sounds of the write up.

And from the fact that there were no wolf killings there is a good chance either the wrench put "a wrench" in that :laugh: or there was a conversion :scared:
 
I'm sure this is too hopefully, but has our seer seen anything?

IPB....can you clear anyone?
 
So obviously the wrench causes some sort of earthquake or some huge chaos in the mansion to occur from the sounds of the write up.

And from the fact that there were no wolf killings there is a good chance either the wrench put "a wrench" in that :laugh: or there was a conversion :scared:
Did you just copy and paste what I wrote above? Plagiarist!

Back to my looking for under the radar people.

lynch nohika


unless she is alive as well. Same reasoning as above.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1 - SOV - here! Well for a second, then I am going to lunch.
2 - LIS - here! But I'm on kid duty much of the day, so.....
3- Sheepdog- present! and confused
4 - devyn - here! trying to study for finals and failing miserably 🙁
5. Philliab - here! (if I can manage to stay on the list)
6. Orca -distracted by Pottermore but here
7. hintoblue - here!
 
I'm sure this is too hopefully, but has our seer seen anything?

IPB....can you clear anyone?
she announced yesterday who she cleared (no need to make them a wolf target, but we won't let the person get lynched - - we have a large room).

She is away right now, hope to hear from her later. Obviously will change MY vote if a wolf was found.
 
she announced yesterday who she cleared (no need to make them a wolf target, but we won't let the person get lynched - - we have a large room).

She is away right now, hope to hear from her later. Obviously will change my vote if a wolf was found.

ok....
 
Did you just copy and paste what I wrote above? Plagiarist!

Back to my looking for under the radar people.

lynch nohika


unless she is alive as well. Same reasoning as above.

I very rarely pay attention to you SOV 😛 Did you write something to that effect?! :laugh:

I know that nohika has some sort of funeral this weekend that he is not attending but will still be MIA or something - I dunno. Nohika is a boy right (or is a girl?????)
 
1 - SOV - here! Well for a second, then I am going to lunch.
2 - LIS - here! But I'm on kid duty much of the day, so.....
3- Sheepdog- present! and confused
4 - devyn - here! trying to study for finals and failing miserably 🙁
5. Philliab - here! (if I can manage to stay on the list)
6. Orca -distracted by Pottermore but here
7. hintoblue - here!
8. Katie8 - here! Heading to a brewery though, and also way confused

But at least we know the wrench existed!! Is that all the clue items that are now spoken for and we know their actions?
 
1 - SOV - here! Well for a second, then I am going to lunch.
2 - LIS - here! But I'm on kid duty much of the day, so.....
3- Sheepdog- present! and confused
4 - devyn - here! trying to study for finals and failing miserably 🙁
5. Philliab - here! (if I can manage to stay on the list)
6. Orca -distracted by Pottermore but here
7. hintoblue - here!
8. Katie8 - here! Heading to a brewery though, and also way confused
9. WTF - here
 
1 - SOV - here! Well for a second, then I am going to lunch.
2 - LIS - here! But I'm on kid duty much of the day, so.....
3- Sheepdog- present! and confused
4 - devyn - here! trying to study for finals and failing miserably 🙁
5. Philliab - here! (if I can manage to stay on the list)
6. Orca -distracted by Pottermore but here
7. hintoblue - here!
8. Katie8 - here! Heading to a brewery though, and also way confused
9. WTF - here
10. lissarae- I'm going to be running errands here as soon as my husband gets ready. Should be back in time for the lynch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The following 8 people have not checked in...

1. JJohnston

2. cuitlamiztli
3. Ivorypolarbear
4. dyachei
5. nohika
6. nordicat
7. nyanko
8. Nstarz

Of them I know cuitl and ivory are bridesmaid dress shopping and said they would be out. I remember nyanko talking about hockey but someone can check on that.
Dyachei I thought was supposed to be around today for once. And someone said something about nohika and a funeral.

That leaves the following perhaps out last PM:
jjohnson
nordicat
nstarz
dyachei

Any thoughts on that list people?


 
I haven't heard from jjohnston today, but unless she was converted last night, I completely trust her.
 
The following 8 people have not checked in...

1. JJohnston

2. cuitlamiztli
3. Ivorypolarbear
4. dyachei
5. nohika
6. nordicat
7. nyanko
8. Nstarz

Of them I know cuitl and ivory are bridesmaid dress shopping and said they would be out. I remember nyanko talking about hockey but someone can check on that.
Dyachei I thought was supposed to be around today for once. And someone said something about nohika and a funeral.

That leaves the following perhaps out last PM:
jjohnson
nordicat
nstarz
dyachei

Any thoughts on that list people?



nohika is currently viewing the thread

and from what I got from the write up, wolves and innocents may both have been injured by the earthquake