Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

This isn't by any means conclusive, but I did send a PM to Nyanko prior to the night cycle, and haven't heard back. I think hockey business is a reasonable conclusion. Which doesn't mean she isn't a wolf, of course, but.....

She also posted her game schedule somewhere on her and said the scores would be updated as the games go along. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now, at least in regards to not posting on the thread.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interesting. Those silenced are likely ones who were out and about, perhaps....

But why would the wolves be out and about if there was a conversion? Wouldn't they be safely tucked in their bed if a fellow wolf used the wrench to convert?

Just a thought.....
 

A ton of reasons actually...but I know she was probably one caught out in the earthquake. She had the dagger and planned on using it to bring someone into the Conservatory. It was kind of lonely in there just talking to each other. Not to mention that I shared my role early with her, and haven't yet been attacked or killed.

At this point, I just trust her, and I feel like it's time for some other rooms to start sharing who they trust in order to narrow down this lynch vote. I don't see the harm since the wolves obviously know who isn't a wolf.
 
That wolf would be considered to be actively doing something, and therefore out.

Gotcha...so if we can narrow down the list of silence, we might find the wolf converter. Makes sense. Are newly converted wolves ever silenced in other WW games?
 
But why would the wolves be out and about if there was a conversion? Wouldn't they be safely tucked in their bed if a fellow wolf used the wrench to convert?

Just a thought.....

I don't think the wrench was used to convert, just cause the earthquake. This could mean the wrench was used and so no one could use their roles including wolf kills. This means IPB may have been injured if she was out investigating or a wolf may have been injured out trying to kill/convert. That is my opinion of what is going on but I may be wrong
 
A ton of reasons actually...but I know she was probably one caught out in the earthquake. She had the dagger and planned on using it to bring someone into the Conservatory. It was kind of lonely in there just talking to each other. Not to mention that I shared my role early with her, and haven't yet been attacked or killed.

None of that strikes me as reason to trust someone "completely".
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At this point, I just trust her, and I feel like it's time for some other rooms to start sharing who they trust in order to narrow down this lynch vote. I don't see the harm since the wolves obviously know who isn't a wolf.
After last night, I'm not sure how much we can trust what we know.

Still, I like WTF's idea that a wolf should be among those silenced. That is why I am focusing on that list for now. Could be wrong, but it is the best we have.

But since you asked:
In my room Cuitl was cleared round 1 by Ivory, Ivory was cleared by DVMD/death. LissaRae/Hintofblue not cleared. I asked Ivory to check on 1 of them last night. Haven't heard back yet. Hopefully will clear the other tonight.
 
I don't think the wrench was used to convert, just cause the earthquake. This could mean the wrench was used and so no one could use their roles including wolf kills. This means IPB may have been injured if she was out investigating or a wolf may have been injured out trying to kill/convert. That is my opinion of what is going on but I may be wrong

I feel like you are on track on how to interpret the right up. So silenced people may possibly be wolves, or other's with roles/items or who were using them since they'd also most likely be out wandering the halls of the mansion. And I'm not so sure about the wrench for conversions either. Has an item ever been part of a conversion in the past? I always thought the wolves were just told they could attempt a conversion like once in the game. At least that's impression I got and that's how it worked in the speed games.
 
A ton of reasons actually...but I know she was probably one caught out in the earthquake. She had the dagger and planned on using it to bring someone into the Conservatory. It was kind of lonely in there just talking to each other. Not to mention that I shared my role early with her, and haven't yet been attacked or killed.

At this point, I just trust her, and I feel like it's time for some other rooms to start sharing who they trust in order to narrow down this lynch vote. I don't see the harm since the wolves obviously know who isn't a wolf.

None of that strikes me as reason to trust someone "completely".

I agree with LIS. Not convinced one way or the other.

Minnerbelle was in your room wasn't she? And you were not attacked? Did you exclude minnie from your PMs?
 
None of that strikes me as reason to trust someone "completely".

Fair enough...believe me or don't. I understand you can't trust someone 100% in this game anyway. But jj has done nothing to make me suspicious. She didn't trust minnerbelle or FFS, and voted accordingly. She did not want to vote for wildlfstdnt the other day, because she felt the evidence wasn't there. etc. etc. She hasn't acted or voted like a wolf. I don't want to go back through all my PMs and posts right now.

So like I said...believe me or not.
 
I don't think the wrench was used to convert, just cause the earthquake. This could mean the wrench was used and so no one could use their roles including wolf kills. This means IPB may have been injured if she was out investigating or a wolf may have been injured out trying to kill/convert. That is my opinion of what is going on but I may be wrong
I agree. I think there are 2 potentially independent facts.
1) wrench caused earthquake
2) there were no deaths = conversion

Alternatively wrench could have prevented wolves from attacking.

Either way, the wrench would have silenced a wolf who either was trying to kill and was prevented by wrench, or tried/did convert. And maybe earthquake silenced a converted wolf as well.

I think list is our best chance to find a wolf. My vote will come from there unless better info emerges!
 
Fair enough...believe me or don't. I understand you can't trust someone 100% in this game anyway. But jj has done nothing to make me suspicious. She didn't trust minnerbelle or FFS, and voted accordingly. She did not want to vote for wildlfstdnt the other day, because she felt the evidence wasn't there. etc. etc. She hasn't acted or voted like a wolf. I don't want to go back through all my PMs and posts right now.

So like I said...believe me or not.
Actually, this is more convincing to me than what you said before.
 
I agree with LIS. Not convinced one way or the other.

Minnerbelle was in your room wasn't she? And you were not attacked? Did you exclude minnie from your PMs?

Yes and no. Minnerbelle knew and for some reason she spared my life. Probably because there were more important roles the wolves could take out first. Just a thought...
 
Fair enough...believe me or don't. I understand you can't trust someone 100% in this game anyway. But jj has done nothing to make me suspicious. She didn't trust minnerbelle or FFS, and voted accordingly. She did not want to vote for wildlfstdnt the other day, because she felt the evidence wasn't there. etc. etc. She hasn't acted or voted like a wolf. I don't want to go back through all my PMs and posts right now.

So like I said...believe me or not.

I'm not sure why you'd get defensive over me trying to figure out what happened to make you trust her so much.
 
I feel like you are on track on how to interpret the right up. So silenced people may possibly be wolves, or other's with roles/items or who were using them since they'd also most likely be out wandering the halls of the mansion. And I'm not so sure about the wrench for conversions either. Has an item ever been part of a conversion in the past? I always thought the wolves were just told they could attempt a conversion like once in the game. At least that's impression I got and that's how it worked in the speed games.

I don't think the wrench has anything to do with conversions as in no other games have wolves needed an item to convert someone. I think the wrench just caused whatever earthquake happened in the house - perhaps it made it so no one could perform their nightly duties?

Also the number of conversions allowed changes depending on the game. In the LOTR game we were allowed one conversion, but it was upped to 2 when the crap went down with the bad wolf. But in the last History game we were allowed multiple conversions - I think it was every 3rd night or something we just had to have our head conversion wolf in order to do them.

I think it is fair to look at the silenced players for now since we have nothing else to go off of. There are definitely innocents in that group, but there is probably a wolf in there as well.

Also I really hope that Ivory was not silenced and that she did actually get some night results. SOV - perhaps it might be a good idea to have Ivory investigate Sheeps? Just a thought. I know everyone likes to clear their room first, but it is always good to investigate the host (mayor) of the game.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am leaving to go watch the Hunger Games in a few minutes. Will miss the deadline but should be back in the PM session!

I would feel like a jerk lynching someone who is at a funeral so
unlynch nohika

Nordicat told us not to lynch Packen so she gets a pass for now.
JJohnson is being vouched for passionately by phil so she gets a pass.

Dyachei or nstarz.
Dyachei is always hard to figure out. She is rarely controversial and always busy at work. Can never tell which side she is on...

So I will
lynch nstarz although i could go either way.

Good luck Guests! Lets find us a wolfie!
 
I'm not sure why you'd get defensive over me trying to figure out what happened to make you trust her so much.

I'm not...I just don't want to see jj lynched because I did a crappy job defending her when she was silenced.
 
I'm not...I just don't want to see jj lynched because I did a crappy job defending her when she was silenced.

Fair enough. But repeated "believe me or not" type of comments are defensive language. It's not necessary to jump all over me because I'm trying to suss out whether you have a good reason to trust her "completely" (like, say, investigation), or whether you're just choosing to trust her completely because of interaction. Those are different things. It's not a value judgment, it's just me trying to figure out how much trust I should put in you backing her.
 
How much time until the deadline??

I'm still not sure who I'm voting for. Philliab makes a good enough case for me to hold off on JJ for the time being. And like SOV said, Nordi saved Packen from being lynched, so I'm inclined to trust her as well.

In PM's within my group, Dyachei hasn't given me any reason to suspect her either, so I'm overall not really sure who I'm going to vote for.
 
Fair enough. But repeated "believe me or not" type of comments are defensive language. It's not necessary to jump all over me because I'm trying to suss out whether you have a good reason to trust her "completely" (like, say, investigation), or whether you're just choosing to trust her completely because of interaction. Those are different things. It's not a value judgment, it's just me trying to figure out how much trust I should put in you backing her.

I understand how my previous comment could have been read that way, but it wasn't meant that way. You and SOV are quite intimidating when it comes to WW games so maybe I was a bit nervous to respond. :laugh:

Now moving on to the lynch...

lynch Nstarz

I've got nothing better, and everyone else in that room was an innocent.
 
Lynch deadline will be 2:30PM PST.

I am going to be in an area of Arizona that may have little to no phone service. I will check in again as soon as I get back but I probably won't be back until 2:30 maybe later. Voting will still close at 2:30PM, so that I can post results as soon as I get home.

Thank You! 😀

As always, Happy Lynching!!
 
As always, Happy Lynching!!

This is what you should say...

206532332881550041TeF42Efxc.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I trimmer it off. Really, really short. Got in the habit years ago, and I like that I can get out of the shower and go. 🙂

Plus, it feels like baby birds! :laugh: my hubs just started shaving his hair pretty short. Tis fun to pet.

I thought I told y'all I was at work?! Sheesh. 😛
 
Plus, it feels like baby birds! :laugh: my hubs just started shaving his hair pretty short. Tis fun to pet.

I thought I told y'all I was at work?! Sheesh. 😛

Haha. Hair like that is fun to pet. But I also like when it's a bit longer. My most recent ex/friend (who knows what's going on really) generally keeps his hair a bit longer and I kind of like it. It was fun to play with. Beards aren't tolerated too well. Scruff is okay though.