Clue WW Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TW, you should definitely see it. Then you can troll us with quotes when we're frustrated! "Flames. Flames on the side of my face."
"Heaving! Breathing! Breath...breathless!"
"MR. BODDY'S BODY! IT'S GONE! 😱 "

...my sister and I are obsessed with the movie. No man may marry into our family without being exposed. 😛
 
"Heaving! Breathing! Breath...breathless!"
"MR. BODDY'S BODY! IT'S GONE! 😱 "

...my sister and I are obsessed with the movie. No man may marry into our family without being exposed. 😛
"So it's one plus two plus two plus one." "No, it's two plus two plus two plus one." (I think)

Yeah, all four of us in the Ivory-and-cuit-siblings love it.
 
Boo. I leave for a bit and get outvoted. Good campaign, sheepie (did you have one??)! Lol. Guess you all won't get your slip-n-slide contest now...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so being away from computer these last two weeks I didn't follow the history game, what is post pad?
 
Whoever got stuck with the post pad could only post in emoticons. Imagine that hilarious mess

Oh man, I'm sorry I missed out on that! I loved all the ridiculous drunk emoticons I used for the Hunger Games when I had the rum!
 
Oh man, I'm sorry I missed out on that! I loved all the ridiculous drunk emoticons I used for the Hunger Games when I had the rum!

******

😀

And to honour its death, SOV let me write up one of the lynches in all emoticons.


*********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********
Lol TW...I don't think I ever told you, but the Zeus line was related to your affair. Not sure anyone picked up on that part 😉

Now back to Cluedo....

******
 
*********
Lol TW...I don't think I ever told you, but the Zeus line was related to your affair. Not sure anyone picked up on that part 😉

Now back to Cluedo....

******

**********

You mean in your emotiwriteup? I WAS wondering what that last one meant. Now I know! Yay!!!

(psssst- I kinda liked being the "chosen one")

***********
 
***********

But they always said

all for free, Alpha Phi


*****
I told my friend a few months ago that I wish I wouldn't have been such a prude in college and could go back and do it all over again :meanie:
Look out Florida men!!! 😎😉
******
 
I hope whoever hasn't gotten in their PMs do so soon. I'm going crazy waiting to find out if I survived my first WW night or not. :scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh. How are there already 6 pages? It'll take a while for me to catch up
you guys had better not have killed me already!
 
*********

To all the newbies: you probably won't be the first ones dead, bc no one knows how you play. Take this opportunity to sneak attack! I do not know how I survived Disney with all my blabbering, yet I did. Remember, other possible newbies are WATCHING you!!

And guess whose seeing Titanic 3d tonight?! :banana:

********
 
*********

To all the newbies: you probably won't be the first ones dead, bc no one knows how you play. Take this opportunity to sneak attack! I do not know how I survived Disney with all my blabbering, yet I did. Remember, other possible newbies are WATCHING you!!

And guess whose seeing Titanic 3d tonight?! :banana:

********

Yeah...you were really blabbering away there. Especially when I got silenced and you were left all alone. I hated that I couldn't communicate with you and you were second guessing my trustworthiness.
 
Yeah...you were really blabbering away there. Especially when I got silenced and you were left all alone. I hated that I couldn't communicate with you and you were second guessing my trustworthiness.

*********

Hey, I second guessed to YOU privately. AND i said everything you had told me. You were dead no matter what i said. I never actually changed my vote! You have wildcat to thank for that!

*********
 
Oh thank goodness, I got worried there for a second. Sorry missed the leader vote. But I'm totally available now, except for my creepishly early bed time.
 
*****
I told my friend a few months ago that I wish I wouldn't have been such a prude in college and could go back and do it all over again :meanie:
Look out Florida men!!! 😎😉
******

803fd0acee82d5baea047fb85cc1e8a6.jpg
 
*********

To all the newbies: you probably won't be the first ones dead, bc no one knows how you play. Take this opportunity to sneak attack! I do not know how I survived Disney with all my blabbering, yet I did. Remember, other possible newbies are WATCHING you!!

And guess whose seeing Titanic 3d tonight?! :banana:

********
So, your advice is to attack but not be noticed? I don't have the training to be a sleeper agent... 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not me! The last PM, that is. I've been home from work for a full 15 minutes!

spay & hernia repair, dental, spay/declaw and I didn't get lunch. Now I'm ready for this game.

Also, a little hurt LIS is giving me no credit for last game. I outed at least 2 wolves.