-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is night over yet????!!!!
and also this thread has blown up while I was at the pub playing poker! holy shiznit you all blabber on a lot about next to nothing!![]()
But I won €€€ so all is good. 😀
***********
Now whose being that pot?! Calling out all the black kettles, eh?
**********
Is night over yet????!!!!
and also this thread has blown up while I was at the pub playing poker! holy shiznit you all blabber on a lot about next to nothing!![]()
But I won so all is good. 😀
I want to win $$$.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to win $$$.
You must play to win - that is the key grasshopper 😎
****
Is that you closing your eyes and making me talk to the hand? 😕
****
It's supposed to be "TMI"...... c'mon, learn to interpret so yer ready for the WWemoticon!
Also, a little hurt LIS is giving me no credit for last game. I outed at least 2 wolves.
I didn't realize I had to defend everyone. Fact is, Dyachei, yer smarter than me and can defend yourself. 🙂
I didn't realize I had to defend everyone. Fact is, Dyachei, yer smarter than me and can defend yourself. 🙂
just messing with you 😀
******
Or is that you peaking?! 😉
******
No!!! I am NOT a dirty old man!! Ya'll keep getting me confused with SOV.
That is one game I wouldn't have a chance. I couldn't read S&S's message and I KNEW what it was supposed to say!It's supposed to be "TMI"...... c'mon, learn to interpret so yer ready for the WWemoticon!
Night closed. Results Pending.
Night closed. Results Pending.
Mazel tov!
AmenMazel tov!
Yippee!! I hope I am still alive!Night closed. Results Pending.
Don't we all!Yippee!! I hope I am still alive!
Don't we all!
Lol, seriously. It really sucks to be killed in the first night or the first lynch. I've been waiting for the night results to distract me in this class...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********
Bets.... Take your bets... I call NOT devyn, since she's an annoying dead person 😀
*******
Bets.... Take your bets... I call NOT devyn, since she's an annoying dead person 😀
*******
**********
Bets.... Take your bets... I call NOT devyn, since she's an annoying dead person 😀
*******
Not very nice - but so very true!
So we are both alive and dead at the same time?This is akin to Schrodinger's Cat!
Yes! We don't know whether we're alive or dead! Ohhhh the humanity!So we are both alive and dead at the same time?
Yes! We don't know whether we're alive or dead! Ohhhh the humanity!
Only a science student would bring up quantum mechanics in an online forum....

Lol, seriously. It really sucks to be killed in the first night or the first lynch. I've been waiting for the night results to distract me in this class...
Class? Haven't you started rotations yet?
That's a perfect description. It really is!This is akin to Schrodinger's Cat!
Only a science student would bring up quantum mechanics in an online forum....![]()
I think I may have just found my first lynch vote. I was going to go all RNG on it, since that's in vogue, but quantum mechanics? Seriously? C'mon, NordiCat.
I think I may have just found my first lynch vote. I was going to go all RNG on it, since that's in vogue, but quantum mechanics? Seriously? C'mon, NordiCat.
You're just pissy cuz you didn't get it. 😀
You're just pissy cuz you didn't get it. 😀
I got it and didn't get it all at the same time....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Schrodinger's thought, huh? 😛I got it and didn't get it all at the same time....
So nervous. I feel like it'll be one of us newbies.🙁
Schrodinger's thought, huh? 😛
Only if there's a possibility his box is empty like my head.
(for my 2000th post)(for my 2000th post)
noob
Reductio ad absurdum
Approximately how many of those are WW games? 😕(for my 2000th post)
I'm gnnna be passing you by pretty soon.noob
Illness=posting monster!
I'm gnnna be passing you by pretty soon.
Illness=posting monster!
still a noob
Congratulations! It's like getting to 20,000 miles in your car!(for my 2000th post)
noob
At least I don't play hockey.
Approximately how many of those are WW games? 😕
The last 1800 or so. I don't post outside of WW games anymore because, hey, who has the time?
Class? Haven't you started rotations yet?
Nope, not yet. Davis is a traditional 3+1 school, so I'm in my last quarter of coursework and start rotations when this quarter is over, in June.
still a noob
Wow - you been hanging out in the lounge too much? getting a superiority complex or something Nyanko?!

Wow - you been hanging out in the lounge too much?
ew no gross. i'd catch something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, not yet. Davis is a traditional 3+1 school, so I'm in my last quarter of coursework and start rotations when this quarter is over, in June.
Bummer. 🙁 All our third (er... fourth?) years are strutting around with their new white coats this week lookin' all fancy schmancy. It's cool to see how excited they are.
ew no gross. i'd catch something.
yeah you better watch out - I hear they got the clap over there

Geez. In spite of all my intellectual banter, IPB still has more than twice as many posts as me. I'd take that as a challenge, if vet school hadn't sapped the last remaining shreds of my soul last week.
the class of 2015 and after at davis will likely have the option to roll up into clinics early (march/april) similar to what it sounds like penn does
i look forward to making them do all my crap scut work during my last 3 months of clinics.
i look forward to making them do all my crap scut work during my last 3 months of clinics.
*****
Thanks, buttface
*****
Thanks, buttface
*****
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
