Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is night over yet????!!!!

and also this thread has blown up while I was at the pub playing poker! holy shiznit you all blabber on a lot about next to nothing! :hungover: :laugh: But I won €€€ so all is good. :D

Members don't see this ad.

and also this thread has blown up while I was at the pub playing poker! holy shiznit you all blabber on a lot about next to nothing! :hungover: :laugh: But I won €€€ so all is good. :D

Now whose being that pot?! Calling out all the black kettles, eh?

I want to win $$$.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)

Bets.... Take your bets... I call NOT devyn, since she's an annoying dead person :D

Dead/alive/dead/alive AH! The suspense is killing me!

This is akin to Schrodinger's Cat!

Yes! We don't know whether we're alive or dead! Ohhhh the humanity!

Only a science student would bring up quantum mechanics in an online forum....:laugh:

I think I may have just found my first lynch vote. I was going to go all RNG on it, since that's in vogue, but quantum mechanics? Seriously? C'mon, NordiCat.

You're just pissy cuz you didn't get it. :D

So nervous. I feel like it'll be one of us newbies.:(

emoticon-south-park-006.gif

Nope, not yet. Davis is a traditional 3+1 school, so I'm in my last quarter of coursework and start rotations when this quarter is over, in June.

Bummer. :( All our third (er... fourth?) years are strutting around with their new white coats this week lookin' all fancy schmancy. It's cool to see how excited they are.

Geez. In spite of all my intellectual banter, IPB still has more than twice as many posts as me. I'd take that as a challenge, if vet school hadn't sapped the last remaining shreds of my soul last week.

the class of 2015 and after at davis will likely have the option to roll up into clinics early (march/april) similar to what it sounds like penn does

i look forward to making them do all my crap scut work during my last 3 months of clinics. :smuggrin: