Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This write-up better be amazing after all this time, DVMDream!

Members don't see this ad.

This write-up better be amazing after all this time, DVMDream!

Do you guys ever stop and take a break. GEEZ I just caught up from like 5 pages of I don't even know what.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm bored. Therefore I'm here. Lol.

I mean, I go out to dinner and come back and BAM - the thread exploded 5 pages.

Though I must say, sorry Nstarz...I was sooooo looking forward to that slip n slide...

Your new host suggests that everyone head to bed early because of the tragic accident that recently occured. Everyone agrees and soon silence and darkness falls over the mansion. There are bumps and creeks throughout the night. Every little noise wakes up the mansion guests. There is some noises coming from the kitchen that sound strange but the guests just assume someone is getting a late night snack. Also, is someone playing pool, in the middle of the night? Soon morning comes and the guests slowly gather together. It is obvious though that someone is missing. All of a sudden a scream is heard in the area of the billiard room. Everyone goes running to find alaskandream, Ryan Seacrest and a mansion guest, laying dead on the floor with a pool stick shoved through his head.

Also, cuitlaiuelkdf, has been moved from the ballroom to the kitchen.

Everyone is mad and blame needs to be placed on someone for all of these killings. The mansion guests have come to determine that they are going to have to start killing each other if any of them are to come out alive and solve the mystery of Mr. Boddy's death.

It is now Day 2. Please pick one of the mansion guests to hang by 3PM PST (this time will probably change once I talk to krist, she will be taking over tomorrow).

24 guests remain:

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi
4. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS
4. hintofblue
5. cuitlamiztli

Lounge:
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
4. Packen
5. WTF

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
4. devyn

Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz

Deceased:
1. akdream

Do you guys ever stop and take a break. GEEZ I just caught up from like 5 pages of I don't even know what.

I keep refreshing to see results and information, but just find myself lost in all the banter. Hilarious and horrible all at once. I really should be finishing up the presentation I have to give Thursday, but I'm stuck here :D.

I'm Schrodinger, therefore to be or no to be, isn't the question.

:laugh:

Also, props to whoever decided to mention quantum mechanics on a pre-vet forum. Only on SDN would I ever see that happen...

Boo AKD. What a violent way to go. And welcome to the kitchen Cuit!

Members don't see this ad :)
Boo AKD. He was an awesome wolf hunter. Maybe that's why they took him out...

Sorry alaskandream! :(

And... cuit we will miss you in the Ballroom!

oh nevermind, new group.

Welcome to the kitchen Cuit, we have snacks (sorry, no waffles :smuggrin:). Also, sorry to see AKD's violent death, but I'm happy to have made it through the night.

:eek:

Between you and Emiloo.....

LIS: only you would say something like this. And to think I was just writing a glowing commendation of you in the History WW game of how awesome you were as a wolf killer. But no not any more.

Poor AKD! Brutally murdered, AND Ryan Seacrest! Tough break, buddy :(

First being Kim kardashian, next being seacrest. Apparently you are destined to work in entertainment, AKD.

But you get to troll with meeee!

LIS: only you would say something like this. And to think I was just writing a glowing commendation of you in the History WW game of how awesome you were as a wolf killer. But no not any more.

I just can't help myself - sometimes I start channeling SOV. It's not my fault.

Sigh.

Anyway, I was just hangin' for the results. I'm off to study for my respiratory phys exam. Wheeeeee.

Bummer you went first, AKD. :(

You know how much force had to be used to kill someone with a pool stick?!

***^^*^^^^

Damn killed our wolf hunter - and Ryan Seacrest to boot! :(

And what is with stealing Cuit and moving to the kitchen? :confused:

Does this mean American Idol is cancelled? :xf:

pics_motivation-american-idol-muppets-judges.jpg

AKDream! Wolves already nervous eh??? Shucks you had to go down so early :( hmm so we have someone who can move things or an item that does it?!

I basically have three thoughts right now:

1. I know in the last game the wolves were really glad when AKD died, so it sucks that we don't get a chance for him to sniff any out for us this time.

2. I didn't know people could move around--do they choose to go or does something decide for them?

3. I have no idea who to lynch :(

Man, now I'm curious. I wonder what kind of role Ryan Seacrest was?
Sounds like 'Mansion Guest' is a villager. It's confusing, though, because I assumed that since this is Clue the roles would be Professor Plum, Mrs. White, etc. :confused::confused: Is that not true and Ryan is a role?

Are we assuming that everyone has a role/really cool ability like in the last game?

I don't think so. I am sure there is one or 2 people with roles that actually have abilities but the rest of us are just pond scum (and by that I mean Mansion Guests). :laugh:

Are we assuming that everyone has a role/really cool ability like in the last game?

Not sure about everyone. I think SOV's game was the only one that did that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I've missed out on a few games here and there, so I'm just speaking from my own experience.

Sounds like 'Mansion Guest' is a villager. It's confusing, though, because I assumed that since this is Clue the roles would be Professor Plum, Mrs. White, etc. :confused::confused: Is that not true and Ryan is a role?

Ryan is a role. He was simply a villager. I think that the clue characters might be the ones with the actual abilities.

I don't think so. I am sure there is one or 2 people with roles that actually have abilities but the rest of us are just pond scum (and by that I mean Mansion Guests). :laugh:

Hey, I've never been to a mansion before, so I'm happy with just pretending to. :love:

There aren't enough Clue characters to go around. My character has a celebrity name. Interesting that you didn't know that Mansion Guest=villager since that is what you are told in the PM DVMDream sent the villagers. For now I say
lynch Ivorypolarbear

Like always, I am willing to change my vote if better info comes out.

waaaaait now i'm confused. i thought we were all mansion guests. ryan seacrest isn't a special role?
Like I said, my character's name is a celebrity name and I don't have a special role. My PM from DVMDream said that I was a Mansion guest and villager.