You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This write-up better be amazing after all this time, DVMDream!
Do you guys ever stop and take a break. GEEZ I just caught up from like 5 pages of I don't even know what.
Do you guys ever stop and take a break. GEEZ I just caught up from like 5 pages of I don't even know what.
I'm bored. Therefore I'm here. Lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****
Thanks, buttface
*****
UMMMMMMM who is this directed at TimeWarner!!!!! 😡
I'm bored. Therefore I'm here. Lol.
I'm Schrodinger, therefore to be or no to be, isn't the question.
I'm bored. Therefore I'm here. Lol.
I mean, I go out to dinner and come back and BAM - the thread exploded 5 pages.
Though I must say, sorry Nstarz...I was sooooo looking forward to that slip n slide...
Sorry, I don't think so.Do you guys ever stop and take a break. GEEZ I just caught up from like 5 pages of I don't even know what.
Your new host suggests that everyone head to bed early because of the tragic accident that recently occured. Everyone agrees and soon silence and darkness falls over the mansion. There are bumps and creeks throughout the night. Every little noise wakes up the mansion guests. There is some noises coming from the kitchen that sound strange but the guests just assume someone is getting a late night snack. Also, is someone playing pool, in the middle of the night? Soon morning comes and the guests slowly gather together. It is obvious though that someone is missing. All of a sudden a scream is heard in the area of the billiard room. Everyone goes running to find alaskandream, Ryan Seacrest and a mansion guest, laying dead on the floor with a pool stick shoved through his head.
Also, cuitlaiuelkdf, has been moved from the ballroom to the kitchen.
Everyone is mad and blame needs to be placed on someone for all of these killings. The mansion guests have come to determine that they are going to have to start killing each other if any of them are to come out alive and solve the mystery of Mr. Boddy's death.
It is now Day 2. Please pick one of the mansion guests to hang by 3PM PST (this time will probably change once I talk to krist, she will be taking over tomorrow).
24 guests remain:
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi
4. Philliab
Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS
4. hintofblue
5. cuitlamiztli
Lounge:
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011
Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
4. Packen
5. WTF
Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
4. devyn
Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
Deceased:
1. akdream
Also, cuitlaiuelkdf, has been moved from the ballroom to the kitchen.
Everyone is mad and blame needs to be placed on someone for all of these killings. The mansion guests have come to determine that they are going to have to start killing each other if any of them are to come out alive and solve the mystery of Mr. Boddy's death.
It is now Day 2. Please pick one of the mansion guests to hang by 3PM PST (this time will probably change once I talk to krist, she will be taking over tomorrow).
24 guests remain:
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi
4. Philliab
Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS
4. hintofblue
5. cuitlamiztli
Lounge:
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011
Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
4. Packen
5. WTF
Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
4. devyn
Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
Deceased:
1. akdream
sorry Nstarz...I was sooooo looking forward to that slip n slide...
😱
Between you and Emiloo.....
Do you guys ever stop and take a break. GEEZ I just caught up from like 5 pages of I don't even know what.
I keep refreshing to see results and information, but just find myself lost in all the banter. Hilarious and horrible all at once. I really should be finishing up the presentation I have to give Thursday, but I'm stuck here 😀.
I'm Schrodinger, therefore to be or no to be, isn't the question.

Also, props to whoever decided to mention quantum mechanics on a pre-vet forum. Only on SDN would I ever see that happen...
Boo AKD. What a violent way to go. And welcome to the kitchen Cuit!
UMMMMMMM who is this directed at TimeWarner!!!!! 😡
*******
Nyanko for making me her future slave.
Oooo results!!!
*******
...I don't get this part?? Did I miss something?head.
Also, cuitlaiuelkdf, has been moved from the ballroom to the kitchen.
Boo AKD. What a violent way to go. And welcome to the kitchen Cuit!
Welcome, but don't come between me and my sammich.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This write-up better be amazing after all this time, DVMDream!
There is a hell of a lot more to modding than just the write-ups in the thread. Give me a break! 😛
Sorry alaskandream! 🙁
And... cuit we will miss you in the Ballroom!
And... cuit we will miss you in the Ballroom!
There is a hell of a lot more to modding than just the write-ups in the thread. Give me a break! 😛
Really?

Boo AKD. What a violent way to go. And welcome to the kitchen Cuit!
Oh no! Poor AKD.
Boo AKD. He was an awesome wolf hunter. Maybe that's why they took him out...
That was my thought too. Wolves must be afraid.
Welcome to the kitchen Cuit, we have snacks (sorry, no waffles
). Also, sorry to see AKD's violent death, but I'm happy to have made it through the night.
😱
Between you and Emiloo.....
LIS: only you would say something like this. And to think I was just writing a glowing commendation of you in the History WW game of how awesome you were as a wolf killer. But no not any more.
*********
First being Kim kardashian, next being seacrest. Apparently you are destined to work in entertainment, AKD.
But you get to troll with meeee!
**********
First being Kim kardashian, next being seacrest. Apparently you are destined to work in entertainment, AKD.
But you get to troll with meeee!
**********
LIS: only you would say something like this. And to think I was just writing a glowing commendation of you in the History WW game of how awesome you were as a wolf killer. But no not any more.
I just can't help myself - sometimes I start channeling SOV. It's not my fault.
Sigh.
Anyway, I was just hangin' for the results. I'm off to study for my respiratory phys exam. Wheeeeee.
Bummer you went first, AKD. 🙁
Poor AKD! Brutally murdered, AND Ryan Seacrest! Tough break, buddy 🙁
The wolves must really be afraid if they have to take him down on the first night.
***********
You know how much force had to be used to kill someone with a pool stick?!
***^^*^^^^
You know how much force had to be used to kill someone with a pool stick?!
***^^*^^^^
Damn killed our wolf hunter - and Ryan Seacrest to boot! 🙁
And what is with stealing Cuit and moving to the kitchen? 😕
And what is with stealing Cuit and moving to the kitchen? 😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this mean American Idol is cancelled? 

*******
Nyanko for making me her future slave.
Oooo results!!!
*******
you'll be slave to class of 2015, i'll be long outta here by the time you're in clinics (...if I pass all of these dumb classes.....)
i envision the kitchen being the new africa. oh boy...
I basically have three thoughts right now:
1. I know in the last game the wolves were really glad when AKD died, so it sucks that we don't get a chance for him to sniff any out for us this time.
2. I didn't know people could move around--do they choose to go or does something decide for them?
3. I have no idea who to lynch 🙁
1. I know in the last game the wolves were really glad when AKD died, so it sucks that we don't get a chance for him to sniff any out for us this time.
2. I didn't know people could move around--do they choose to go or does something decide for them?
3. I have no idea who to lynch 🙁
Man, now I'm curious. I wonder what kind of role Ryan Seacrest was?
Man, now I'm curious. I wonder what kind of role Ryan Seacrest was?
She said Mansion Guest
Man, now I'm curious. I wonder what kind of role Ryan Seacrest was?
Are we assuming that everyone has a role/really cool ability like in the last game?
I wish. I have no cool ability that I know of.Are we assuming that everyone has a role/really cool ability like in the last game?
Sounds like 'Mansion Guest' is a villager. It's confusing, though, because I assumed that since this is Clue the roles would be Professor Plum, Mrs. White, etc. 😕😕 Is that not true and Ryan is a role?Man, now I'm curious. I wonder what kind of role Ryan Seacrest was?
I wish. I have no cool ability that I know of.
Darn.
Are we assuming that everyone has a role/really cool ability like in the last game?
I don't think so. I am sure there is one or 2 people with roles that actually have abilities but the rest of us are just pond scum (and by that I mean Mansion Guests).

Are we assuming that everyone has a role/really cool ability like in the last game?
Not sure about everyone. I think SOV's game was the only one that did that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I've missed out on a few games here and there, so I'm just speaking from my own experience.
Sounds like 'Mansion Guest' is a villager. It's confusing, though, because I assumed that since this is Clue the roles would be Professor Plum, Mrs. White, etc. 😕😕 Is that not true and Ryan is a role?
Ryan is a role. He was simply a villager. I think that the clue characters might be the ones with the actual abilities.
I don't think so. I am sure there is one or 2 people with roles that actually have abilities but the rest of us are just pond scum (and by that I mean Mansion Guests).![]()
Hey, I've never been to a mansion before, so I'm happy with just pretending to. 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There aren't enough Clue characters to go around. My character has a celebrity name. Interesting that you didn't know that Mansion Guest=villager since that is what you are told in the PM DVMDream sent the villagers. For now I saySounds like 'Mansion Guest' is a villager. It's confusing, though, because I assumed that since this is Clue the roles would be Professor Plum, Mrs. White, etc. 😕😕 Is that not true and Ryan is a role?
lynch Ivorypolarbear
Like always, I am willing to change my vote if better info comes out.
She said Mansion Guest
waaaaait now i'm confused. i thought we were all mansion guests. ryan seacrest isn't a special role?
Mansion guest = villagerwaaaaait now i'm confused. i thought we were all mansion guests. ryan seacrest isn't a special role?
So unless you are something other than just a mansion guest, you have no role.
Like I said, my character's name is a celebrity name and I don't have a special role. My PM from DVMDream said that I was a Mansion guest and villager.waaaaait now i'm confused. i thought we were all mansion guests. ryan seacrest isn't a special role?
waaaaait now i'm confused. i thought we were all mansion guests. ryan seacrest isn't a special role?
I don't think so. I have a celebrity name and am a mansion guest.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K