Colorado State c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oos Rejected. Best of luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no email! What does this mean?!??

Reactions: 1 user
OOS rejected, just like last year lol. Dangit I was hoping for atleast alternate but I know there were many candidates they had to choose from

Rejected too, they are sneaky sending it out at 2am lol

OOS alternate! They don’t release positions so that could mean anything from “acceptance as soon as denials come in” to “not a chance” 😅

To everyone rejected, don’t let it get to you! There are other schools that would be fortunate to have you. If it doesn’t happen this year, I know having an unwanted gap year thrown on you sucks, but it can be an awesome opportunity to get experiences you would never be able to if you were busy with vet school. You’ll become a better candidate for next cycle, but more importantly you have a chance to make yourself happier and grow.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS acceptance AM I DREAMING

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
OOS waitlisted to the MBA/DVM program! (Rejected to the regular pool tho)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS alternate, kinda bummed :/ congratulations to all who were accepted

Did anyone understand what does “Prov rqmt” stand for?

Last edited:
OOS rejected. Good luck to everyone who got accepted/waitlisted! For everyone else who got rejected, we got this and we will be amazing veterinarians no matter how many cycles we have to endure before we get in :)

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
OOS Rejected but its okay, I literally decided yesterday that I'd rather go to another school that I got accepted to than Colorado. Sorry to everyone else that got rejected and congrats to those who got accepted!

Reactions: 5 users
OOS accepted!!! :love:

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
OOS rejected. But, it's okay. I kind of figured since there were so many applicants! Congrats to everyone who got accepted!! :)

• Care
oos rejection but not surprised! good luck everyone :)

• Care
OOS rejected, but UAF/CSU alternate. Anyone have any idea how long the 2+2 waitlist is?

In-State Accepted!! It feels so surreal!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
E09D0553-927E-4BC7-AC8A-68976EE90F8C.png

I got this. But I’m confused. Did I get denied? I get the alternative for the vet prep program but it says that the DVM is separate so am I still waiting? Of I got an alternate for the prep program then what are my chances of actually getting in to the school?

oos alternate...! really hoping to hear a single one good news this new year...🙏🏻😭

OOS rejected and the only other US school I have to hear from is Wisconsin so I'm likely going to be an international student next fall! My life is about to become so different WOW

Hey all for those accepted - huge congrats.
If you have any questions let me know. I’m in the MBA/DVM program, but will be a first year next year with everyone.
I work at the VTH in several areas, on some research teams, VP of the VBMA (I’d highly suggest joining), and have explored pieces of FoCo (given this minor pandemic we’re experiencing). Feel free to reach out to me here or email if you have questions about living here, classes, organization, or life as a vet student. If I can’t answer I’ll find someone in the class of ‘24 or anyone else that can.

[email protected] or on Facebook.

Congrats again. Massive accomplishment.

Reactions: 4 users
OOS accepted and alternate for mph/dvm! Does anyone at all know if the mph/dvm alternates ever get off the alternate list???

Congrats everyone!! Does anyone have insight on the liklihood of getting a seat as an IS alternate?

Congrats everyone!! Does anyone have insight on the liklihood of getting a seat as an IS alternate?
I know it is unfortunately less common than OOS alternate, but I know a couple students who were pulled off as IS alternates!

I know it is unfortunately less common than OOS alternate, but I know a couple students who were pulled off as IS alternates!
That is what I thought. :-/ it’s better than a no, I suppose! Thanks so much!

OOS rejected and the only other US school I have to hear from is Wisconsin so I'm likely going to be an international student next fall! My life is about to become so different WOW
Feeling the same way... ugh!

Do we know how many people get taken off the OOS waitlist?

Weird that they didn't send an email for status updates. I checked my portal sure enough there was a status right at the top: nonsponsored alternate.

OOS alternate. Not totally sure how to feel. Congrats to all who made it in!

Weird that they didn't send an email for status updates. I checked my portal sure enough there was a status right at the top: nonsponsored alternate.

I received an email at 2 am which prompted me to check when I woke up this morning at 6 am! But it looks like some didn’t get an email

Did you check your spam?