ConseqWWences Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch medicane for now

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The mods could probably call it @SummerTheLynx @Trilt . 14/16 have voted, looks like Animal Midwife can't vote today, and it seems unlikely that Medicane is going to offer a defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Let us talk about creepers.

While some see that word and think of creepy old people on the internet, all I think of is a particularly explosive creature in Minecraft. But this game has been very informative (you should have seen my googling when I got the roles...) and thus I learned that the Creeper program is kind of neat. It is from the early 70s, and is generally regarded as the first computer worm and the first instance of something that copied itself from computer to computer. What's even more amusing is the conflicting program "the Reaper," which served to remove the Creeper from offending computers and is regarded as the first digital antivirus. Cool, huh?

Well, the funny part about this all is that the Creeper was pretty benign. It just quietly went from computer to computer and displayed a message, nothing else. And Medicane started this game similarly benign, a plain villager who couldn't do much. It was only a few nights ago that a couple wayward keystrokes led to her evolving and becoming more... hazardous.

She enjoyed a couple nights with her newfound powers, accumulating more than a couple undead programs around her. She definitely seemed to have a goal with them, and all seemed to go well until suspicions were cast her way.

Then she seemed to... disappear. Maybe she jumped ship to another game, or maybe she just had no justification for her actions. She spent her last nights blocked and silent before today's final, dooming lynch.

Dead is Medicane, the Creeper, converted Lone Wolf.

Also fully dead (some for the third time) are PBC, Genny, Kam & Hayley.

Maybe this game won't last forever. :D

It is now Night 11. Lynch deadline is set for 7AM EST. There are 15 players left in the game and a NPC.

Will fix this roster in a few. Also just realized items didn't go out so hold tight for that.

ROSTER
Computer Hub
1.WildZoo
2. aloha
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMDream

Applications
7. kaydubs
8. Lupers
11. finnickthedog

Windows
12. Deva
13. morninqlory
14. Guis
15. teep
16. BSC

Apple
(Crashed for being inferior to Windows)

Modem Room
23. Animal Midwife
25. Rocky

Programmer's school
29. Allie/vetmedhead
NPC: Filly Bay

Uninstalled Programs (dead):
28. HTML - USB Port
17 + 27. Kcoughman - Ghostly My Computer
19. LoTF - Ability Software and computer industry
30. BBC - Steam
10. Jilary - SDN
3. dy - Screen Protector
18 + 21. Mooshark - Control Panel with Help and Support Icon
20. Ashgirl - Webwatcher
26. Zensing - Task Manager
6. Medicane - The Creeper
9. PBC - Twitter
30. Kam - Paint
24. genny - Eventbrite
22. heyyimhayley - MS Word

Last edited:
It was about time for a wolf

MOD ERROR - BEEP... MOD ERROR - BEEP... MOD ERROR - BEEP...

Trilt.exe has been completely deactivated by this:

cyYNO4W.jpg

Specifically by this:

wK7MWJY.jpg

teenytiny1montholdbabysloth.jpg is super effective! ...Trilt fainted and is failing miserably at a coherent write-up.

Back at the utterly sloth-less digital fortress, our virus has returned to it's diabolical plans. They were going for the motherload, the ultimate source of information - Google. Many said it couldn't be done, Google is unkillable, unsinkable, can never be held down... do you know the last time it went down for a few minutes, web traffic dropped almost 40%?

But this is a particularly nasty virus.

That nasty thing infiltrated a poorly guarded server room, dropped a few lines of code, and managed to pretty much ruin the internet. You know, the mod spreadsheet is on Google Drive...

Dead is @Teepster87, Google, villager.

But on this same day, someone else seems to be trying to install patches. Nobody likes a screen with pictures burned into it. Welcome back @dyachei!

It is now Day 12. Lynch deadline is set for 9PM EST. There are 15 players left in the game and a NPC.

ROSTER
Computer Hub
1.WildZoo
2. aloha
3. Dy
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMDream

Applications
7. kaydubs
8. Lupers
11. finnickthedog

Windows
12. Deva
13. morninqlory
14. Guis
16. BSC

Apple
(Crashed for being inferior to Windows)

Modem Room
23. Animal Midwife
25. Rocky

Programmer's school
29. Allie/vetmedhead
NPC: Filly Bay

Uninstalled Programs (dead):
28. HTML - USB Port
17 + 27. Kcoughman - Ghostly My Computer
19. LoTF - Ability Software and computer industry
30. BBC - Steam
10. Jilary - SDN
18 + 21. Mooshark - Control Panel with Help and Support Icon
20. Ashgirl - Webwatcher
26. Zensing - Task Manager
6. Medicane - The Creeper
9. PBC - Twitter
30. Kam - Paint
24. genny - Eventbrite
22. heyyimhayley - MS Word
15. Teep - Google

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Bing had it out for me the whole time!

Avenge my death!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
I had the dust off last night. I used it on kaydubs and it said she is a wolf! I know the info came from an item, but I think it's best to

Lynch kaydubs

Does anyone know better than I do how the minesweeper works? I used it in kdubs last night and it just said 0

Does anyone know better than I do how the minesweeper works? I used it in kdubs last night and it just said 0

If you're talking about the game when you click a box and it says a number that's how many boxes that box is touching that contain a bomb... Usually they are blank when they're not touching any though so maybe a 0 stands for a bomb in this case or means blank? No idea.

If you're talking about the game when you click a box and it says a number that's how many boxes that box is touching that contain a bomb... Usually they are blank when they're not touching any though so maybe a 0 stands for a bomb in this case or means blank? No idea.

Maybe. Not saying that it takes away from her being a wolf but I was just curious lol

Dang. No, I just took the instructions of "pick a person to click" and choose her.

Hmm. From my understanding the original intention of the item was to affiliation test groups - you would give an affiliation and it would then tell you how many people of a different affiliation were in a group you specified. I have no earthly idea what it does now.

Last edited: