Dental College of Georgia - Augusta University class of 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waitlisted. Lets keep our fingers crossed

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected! Makes my decision to go to Tufts much easier lol Best of luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 5 users
Rejected :/. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

For those of you who were rejected, did you get a rejection e-mail or just checked through AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted and received a scholarship. I will be turning down my acceptance!
Best of luck to those of you on the waitlist!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey!
Does anyone know if we can send money order for deposit?

Anyone hear back off the waitlist? I have not seen much movement in the facebook group

When is the due date for the initial payment? I think there will be more acceptances off the waitlist after that...

Is there anyone who has already been accepted still waiting on an official acceptance packet?

Any news from waitlist yet. My friend that got accepted said payments were due on the 2nd. But she declined her offer

Nothing here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how the waitlist works? Do they pull a decent amount off of it?

Historically, about 50% get pulled. Few people really know how they are chosen, though I believe they keep class demographics in mind.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted!! Just got the call off the waitlist! What's the Facebook group URL?

Reactions: 4 users
Who got that call today?!! Finally got it!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats on who got accepted so far! I have been monitoring this thread for awhile and the waiting game is killer. I got waitlisted and seeing movement now looks promising. Any hope for an OOS applicant getting off the waitlist?

JUST GOT AN ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!!!!/!/$/8/!/?-8-& ahhhshhaaiabahahaia

Reactions: 3 users
JUST GOT AN ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!!!!/!/$/8/!/?-8-& ahhhshhaaiabahahaia

Congratssssss!! Hoping I get a call soon. Just wondering who called you and did they say anything else about the waitlist?

Thanks

Congratssssss!! Hoping I get a call soon. Just wondering who called you and did they say anything else about the waitlist?

Thanks

Stephanie Perry called me at 5:04pm. And no she didn't. She was like I'm ready to go home but I'd thought I'd call you first before I go.

Congrats on who got accepted so far! I have been monitoring this thread for awhile and the waiting game is killer. I got waitlisted and seeing movement now looks promising. Any hope for an OOS applicant getting off the waitlist?

I'm OOS and got the call last Friday. After taking some time to think about it (and it was a hard decision!), I declined the position on Tuesday to attend my state school. So there is at least movement on the OOS waitlist! Best of luck to you!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm OOS and got the call last Friday. After taking some time to think about it (and it was a hard decision!), I declined the position on Tuesday to attend my state school. So there is at least movement on the OOS waitlist! Best of luck to you!

I sure hope more good news comes to somebody soon. I think from a previous post somewhere I saw you mentioned MUSC as your state school. Cheers from a fellow South Carolinian! Im still waiting to hear back from them as well. Thanks for the update!

Last edited:
Happy to finally be changing my status to "Dental Student". Thanks everybody for making me feel like I wasn't alone in this process, and good luck to those still awaiting the call!

Perry called me yesterday @ 4pm

Reactions: 5 users
Happy to finally be changing my status to "Dental Student". Thanks everybody for making me feel like I wasn't alone in this process, and good luck to those still awaiting the call!

Perry called me yesterday @ 4pm
I've been rooting for you!!! Congrats!

Got the acceptance call today!!! I could not be more thankful for this opportunity!

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.