Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we told you, it would be useless though because the wolves could change their strategy.

So if Emiloo and I are suspects because we are wild animals, why not dyachei?Just as suspicious.

My original instinct yesterday was hedgiehog and dyachei, but I'm just insanely confused now lol. I'm starting to get scared to push for one character or the other bc I'm scared of getting mauled by wolves for being right ... ahhhhh this is so complicated!!!
 
No I said in my post that people figure it out. I, personally, didn't look back in the thread. I don't believe orca11 is guilty after what you post.

I'm saying if you have no better evidence about me being a wolf, maybe you shouldn't lead a mob. I'm innocent, like you claim you are.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol I like how this all comes down to the State Patty's Day at PSU

I just don't get why my restating what orca2011 said is such damning evidence 🙂. It was a conversation that lasted for several posts between orca2011, sheepdogPSU, and Sunnex. I even cut everyone slack for today because they said they might not post today if they were hungover.
 
My original instinct yesterday was hedgiehog and dyachei, but I'm just insanely confused now lol. I'm starting to get scared to push for one character or the other bc I'm scared of getting mauled by wolves for being right ... ahhhhh this is so complicated!!!

I don't think there's anything I can do to prove that I'm not a wolf. So I welcome anyone to investigate me. I'm a villager. I wish I had a role or an item, but I don't. And my group has left me in the dark, as well.
 
No I said in my post that people figure it out. I, personally, didn't look back in the thread. I don't believe orca11 is guilty after what you post.

I'm saying if you have no better evidence about me being a wolf, maybe you shouldn't lead a mob. I'm innocent, like you claim you are.

I'm not necessarily trying to lead a mob against you. I'm trying to lead it away from someone who I personally believe is innocent. If petpony isn't then that's my bad but right now I think she is. Like I said before if I voted for anyone but you it would be a waste because Petpony would probably get the most votes.
 
Well, like I said before, I'll just make a tuna sandwich.

For the greater good. But wouldn't you like to get a wolf instead?
 
Investigating is a night role. It doesn't help us right now. We still have to lynch someone tonight. I have no items. I am a villager. You can investigate me when night comes to prove that but that still leaves the task at hand.
 
Would that make anything better? Trematode have been talking through PMs just as much as Hedgie and I. Is she therefore a wolf, too?
 
I just want to point out what I just read online (I'm so confused, I needed google's help lol)

*clears throat* hedgiehog and petony...

"People keep a close eye out for factions. Anyone who automatically trusts another person is suspect. The only people who have enough knowledge to trust each other are the werewolves."
 
AFAIK, Trematode has been forthcoming with me in PMs. I'm not siding with her, but I don't have any reason to suspect her at this time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's another "tip" in the werewolf advice section...

"Make sure people see you accusing, and more importantly, weighing the evidence. The villagers know that if you don't have to think it over, you're a werewolf. Let them see you thinking it over."

Just sayin.... 😎
 
So pretty much anything that anyone says can make them look like a wolf. If they trust somebody else or if they question somebody else. Wow. Nice.
 
I was trusting Petpony because she and dyachei are the only ones I can communicate with. When I woke up this morning I got a PM from petpony asking why people might be voting for me. Since she wanted to hear my side of the story before voting for me I put my trust in her. Was this a bad move? Time will tell. I was worried because it was looking like I was going to be lynched, a member of my own group voted for me without even asking if I had a defense, and Petpony defended me. That's why I trust her. I'm still a villager.
 
Wait Emiloo all your advise basically says that anything you do will make you look like a werewolf. That's not very helpful lol.
 
AAAHHHHHH!!!!! I DON'T KNOW I'M SO CONFUSED!!! :laugh:

I just thought PetPony and hedgie were a little more pushy and buddy buddy than anyone else, but who the crap knows. Unfortunately, not I 🙁
 
Alright, this is a no clue sort of situation yet again! I'm going to vote to lynch dyachei. Because I'm tired and want to go to bed. Can't wait to see what happens by tomorrow!
 
Hm. I still haven't talked to orca girl11 for evah... But if each group has some item, and I don't have it, and NO ONE has had it in my group, someone please protect her over me.

Unless she turns out to be a wolf :meanie:
 
I will admit that I shared quite a few pms with Petpony today. I've never played a game like this at all. I thought since Petpony did well last time she would be useful in teaching me how to play. My initial plan when I got the message saying I was a villager my first strategy was to keep my head down and quietly figure out who the wolves were. Yesterday after waking up from a nap I posted a few times with what I thought was logical information. That was probably a bad move and made me a target. I admit I have no idea what I'm doing.
 
Hm. I still haven't talked to orca girl11 for evah... But if each group has some item, and I don't have it, and NO ONE has had it in my group, someone please protect her over me.

Unless she turns out to be a wolf :meanie:

She hasn't been on since Friday. If you click on a person's name you can see the time of their last activity.
 
Going back to the idea of an animal killing two people. The suspects were Emiloo, dyachei and me. I have no reason to not trust emiloo (besides her trying to get me killed I guess) and there is no reason to vote for myself. So I will say what I have about dyachei so far.

What if there is one item per group? Hedgie says she doesn't have one and so far I trust her more than dyachei. I don't have one (maybe because of my ability to veto a lynch?). That would leave dyachei. An item can be used for evil things, so she (?) could be a wolf using it on others.

We know items can be evil because of something that had happened to Trematode. She was silenced for a day after eating a poisoned apple. Maybe somebody gave her the apple? Maybe that can be done again? I don't know. What I do know is that things can be used to do bad things.

Also, everyone keeps talking about veterans doing certain things. What about staying quiet and the like? Dyachei keeps claiming she is clueless to all of our PMs (instead of actually trying to do anything) and to everyone on the thread. Maybe it's a strategy to make her seem innocent?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just bc what hedgiehog is saying runs parallel to what I think, I just have a feeling she's not a wolf.


I'm still sticking to my PetPony vet though.
 
She hasn't been on since Friday. If you click on a person's name you can see the time of their last activity.

I'm just saying I can't be certain since I haven't been discussing strategy with her or anything. I know she hasn't been here 🙂


Didnt you see I am actually on your side? Yeesh
 
Going back to the idea of an animal killing two people. The suspects were Emiloo, dyachei and me. I have no reason to not trust emiloo (besides her trying to get me killed I guess) and there is no reason to vote for myself. So I will say what I have about dyachei so far.

What if there is one item per group? Hedgie says she doesn't have one and so far I trust her more than dyachei. I don't have one (maybe because of my ability to veto a lynch?). That would leave dyachei. An item can be used for evil things, so she (?) could be a wolf using it on others.

We know items can be evil because of something that had happened to Trematode. She was silenced for a day after eating a poisoned apple. Maybe somebody gave her the apple? Maybe that can be done again? I don't know. What I do know is that things can be used to do bad things.

Also, everyone keeps talking about veterans doing certain things. What about staying quiet and the like? Dyachei keeps claiming she is clueless to all of our PMs (instead of actually trying to do anything) and to everyone on the thread. Maybe it's a strategy to make her seem innocent?

First of all, I am clueless as to who is a wolf and who isn't. My first instinct is to not trust the person feeding info to the mayor. If I was a wolf, I feel like that would be a good move. I have a total of 6 PMs from you and hedgiehog. Second of all, did I miss where she said she was silenced by a poisoned apple?
 
We know items can be evil because of something that had happened to Trematode. She was silenced for a day after eating a poisoned apple. Maybe somebody gave her the apple? Maybe that can be done again? I don't know. What I do know is that things can be used to do bad things.

Wait did Trematode say this somewhere because I must have missed it. That's a pretty important piece of information. It would have been nice to say that when we were trying to figure out the items and their uses.
 
Going back to the idea of an animal killing two people. The suspects were Emiloo, dyachei and me. I have no reason to not trust emiloo (besides her trying to get me killed I guess) and there is no reason to vote for myself. So I will say what I have about dyachei so far.

The fact that you have no reason not to trust me, makes me think you are a villager. If you were a wolf you would want me, a villager, dead. So that clears things up for me a tiny tiny bit... unless you are using wolf reverse psychology 😉

Unmaul PetPony .... for now at least.
 
Trematode also communicated this to me via PM (silencing via poisoned apple). We discussed keeping it silent so as not to draw suspicion to her, but it seems like it's in everyone's best case to disclose it now.
 
Sorry, I forgot to add that in. Trematode told me in a PM that she was poisoned! Maybe she can post here to say that's true!
 
I told NStarz and PetPony that I was silenced.
I ate a poisoned apple and fell asleep.
I have no idea how I got into the possession of that apple.
 
Wait did Trematode say this somewhere because I must have missed it. That's a pretty important piece of information. It would have been nice to say that when we were trying to figure out the items and their uses.

Right? Did we all somehow manage to miss this?
 
Well I agree with Krist about the going to bed soon. It's getting late and I have to work in the morning. I'm just going to stick with my movie group.

maul sunnex
 
unmaul sunnex

Trematode ate a poison apple, presumably from the snowwhite group. From what I know so far just collecting my own notes from reading the thread and what not, I am changing my vote to maul blackdog. (S)he voted for bandierose at the very last minute on day 2, I'm not going on much but that's all I've got.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am sort of new to the WW game. Nobody on here said they noticed I was gone, so I contemplated keeping it to myself until it seemed useful to bring it up.
I do not know if this item was given to me or if it was a freak random event.