Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I told NStarz and PetPony that I was silenced.
I ate a poisoned apple and fell asleep.
I have no idea how I got into the possession of that apple.

I wonder if the dead bodies so far had little humming bird stabs all over them??? 🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, not much time left. Since I never had anything on TigerWillow, I will change my vote.

Unlynch TigerWillow.
Lynch dyachei.
 
:corny: Wow this is getting intense. Just waiting to see if anyone stumbles defending themselves before I make my vote. Sometimes the more you post the more likely you are to say something wolfish and give yourself away.

Also I find it hilarious that a holiday for drinking at my school has become a deciding factor in this game😀
 
unmaul sunnex

Trematode ate a poison apple, presumably from the snowwhite group. From what I know so far just collecting my own notes from reading the thread and what not, I am changing my vote to maul blackdog. (S)he voted for bandierose at the very last minute on day 2, I'm not going on much but that's all I've got.

Well I'm glad I saw this before going to bed! I can promise it was not me who delivered the poison apple. I immediately made my position known to my group as a villager. I admit the first vote for bandierose was a whim, but I've tried to be more careful in my judgements since then.
 
:corny: Wow this is getting intense. Just waiting to see if anyone stumbles defending themselves before I make my vote. Sometimes the more you post the more likely you are to say something wolfish and give yourself away.

Also I find it hilarious that a holiday for drinking at my school has become a deciding factor in this game😀

I am thinking this is why I am in trouble.

UNMAUL PetPony

MAUL dyachie (spelling? Drank too much champagne watching the academy awards)

 
Although I may have been poisoned by the Snow White group, I do not feel comfortable targeting someone random from that group. Since dyachei has been playing clueless, I will maul dyachei.
 
I don't know why people keep saying "I told my group I'm a villager right in the beginning. Therefore I must be a villager." I don't understand why that could be counted, because even a wolf would say that because it's very unlikely for the whole group to be wolves. Therefore they must lie to not get killed.
 
Well I'm glad I saw this before going to bed! I can promise it was not me who delivered the poison apple. I immediately made my position known to my group as a villager. I admit the first vote for bandierose was a whim, but I've tried to be more careful in my judgements since then.

Everyone tells their group members they are a villager though....
 
I'm not playing clueless. I have offered up everything I know to everyone by posting it in thread. When I die and you see I am a villager, I urge anyone with investigative powers to investigate those in charge.
 
Just to contradict myself, I jumped on the bandwagon.

Almost wanna vote for myself to put myself outta my misery.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True, but how else can I prove it to everyone? Maybe I'm hoping my fellow dwarves will back me up.


If you could prove it, or anyone could prove their roles for that matter, we wouldn't be all enthralled in this god for saken game right now :laugh:
 
Maul Hedgiehog

I don't think this vote will affect the outcome of the mauling, but you did a whole lot of talking today but said very little. Just a notion
 
Maul Hedgiehog

My first instinct yesterday, and too much defending today.

You didn't even vote yesterday. If it was your first instinct why wouldn't you just vote for me. Especially since there was a fairly large group that wanted to lynch me.
 
You didn't even vote yesterday. If it was your first instinct why wouldn't you just vote for me. Especially since there was a fairly large group that wanted to lynch me.

I mentioned yesterday I was suspicious of you, and then was in the ER with my dog all night, so I couldn't vote. I have a circa 1976 Nokia, not a smartphone lol. I could be completely wrong, I don't know, but that's my vote!
 
I mentioned yesterday I was suspicious of you, and then was in the ER with my dog all night, so I couldn't vote. I have a circa 1976 Nokia, not a smartphone lol. I could be completely wrong, I don't know, but that's my vote!

It's cool if you want to vote for me. It doesn't matter because I'm really just a villager with no powers. If I get killed you guys technically lose nothing but you don't gain anything either. I hope someone investigates me tomorrow and proves it.

On a serious note I hope your dog is okay.
 
hedgiehog

sorry 🙁

You don't have to be sorry for voting for me. If the time comes and I'm killed it will prove I'm a villager with no powers.

Also you were a hair too late so it doesn't matter anyways 🙂.
 
... I've given up trying to figure out the Pony-TW-Hedgie connundrum, so I'm throwing a dart at a chalkboard. Sorry if it misses, Tiger.

seriously...my head hurts from this conundrum. and it's been an exhausting weekend at work too. i'm off to bed and can maybe actually commit some time to this tomorrow...😴
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's cool if you want to vote for me. It doesn't matter because I'm really just a villager with no powers. If I get killed you guys technically lose nothing but you don't gain anything either. I hope someone investigates me tomorrow and proves it.

On a serious note I hope your dog is okay.

He's fine. When we adopted him he had a really bad cherry eye. We've done the surgery THREE TIMES (and $1200 later) and last night it popped out again... except THIS time, he decided to try to scratch it out of his eye with his dew claw and the carpet. An ulcer later, we returned home with eye drops and an appointment to have the cherry eye removed completely instead of just tucked 🙁

Anyway, sorry if I'm wrong with my vote, but I literally have nothing to go on lol... no hard feelings?? 😀
 
Sorry I should have put my above post in a
*************************************


************************************
thing. My bad!
 
.Well it didn't take long for our merry band of characters to turn on each other. Never has the magic kingdom experienced this degree of paranoia. After much "he said, she said" the group finally came to a decision about who was a wolf. No one seemed quite sure in their choice, but they were sure enough to execute Dyachei- a villager..

.It is now Night 4. People with nighttime actions, start writing those PMs! This mod needs her beauty sleep so night will end at 10am CST. .
.
.
.20 players remain:.
..
.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)

Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)

Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)

4. Nstarz (Meeko).
 
Awful. Just awful. Well, good luck to all my fellow villagers out there, this place is getting darker and scarier by the minute. May we make it through the night!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To za wolfies:

Please come after me. You are making me miserable. I'd rather be murdered than lynched.