You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Current vote tally:
Tigerwillow-1 (blackdog618)
Emiloo4-1 (CFC)
Petpony-1 (sooprnova)
Deadline is 10:30pm CST. You have 1.5 hours. Get to it!
Tigerwillow-1 (blackdog618)
Emiloo4-1 (CFC)
Petpony-1 (sooprnova)
Deadline is 10:30pm CST. You have 1.5 hours. Get to it!
I can also see SoV being like "hey evil characters, wouldn't it be funny if we killed one of our own early on in the game and threw them all in a tizzy?" so maybe that's what happened with that.
Hehe sooo true, that sounds SOVish!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I am super tired and have to get to bed because I have to be at work at 6 AM EST, so I have to cast my vote with nothing to go on sadly. In case the swing to DVM was a wolfy trick to get us not to lynch a wolf, I'm going with lynch Tiger Willow. I think we win either way. If Tiger Willow is a wolf, we know one mayor that could very well be a wolf trying to protect one of their own, and if Tiger Willow comes back a villager, we can be more confident in trusting our mayor.
************
Ouch. Way to rub it in.
And I so wanted to be a frankenpug! 🙁
************
She's dead.
Ouch. Way to rub it in.
And I so wanted to be a frankenpug! 🙁
************
I'm thinking....
Maul PetPony
But if you guys are so intent on lynching me, go ahead. Waste an opportunity. I have been absolutely truthful. I do not have a secret weapon, and I'm a villager. I guess my death wouldn't mean much except tuna sandwiches.
Maul PetPony
But if you guys are so intent on lynching me, go ahead. Waste an opportunity. I have been absolutely truthful. I do not have a secret weapon, and I'm a villager. I guess my death wouldn't mean much except tuna sandwiches.
If that's what it takes to trust me, Maul TigerWillow. The only reason I voted for DVM is because the only stuff I had was against DVM. I didn't have anything else against anybody else. I also didn't ask anybody to change their mind about voting for TigerWillow. I know I have made bad decisions, but think about the other game. It started out just like this. No, worse! We didn't have a dead wolf this early! Everyone is clueless in the beginning, even me!
😛
😛
I can also see SoV being like "hey evil characters, wouldn't it be funny if we killed one of our own early on in the game and threw them all in a tizzy?" so maybe that's what happened with that.
Oh gods... when you put it that way, I can so hear that in my head.
Okay, I'm going to propose a little strategy that might be a little risky. If we assume that each group has 1 item, we have possibly 5 items left in the game attached to a character. Because the group items have been eliminated in 2 groups, we might have nothing to loose in eliminating characters/wolves in these 2 groups (Cinderella and Pocahontas). I mean, it still sucks it we lynch an innocent villager, but at least we won't be losing valuable items too. What do you guys think? Does anyone else have any ideas? I really don't want to be the first to nominate a lynchee 🙁.
Though we're not necessarily sure the items have been lost for good. They could have been misplaced and found by another character (or they could be lost for good, the point is, we don't know). So I'm not sure if this is a valid strategy because the Cinderella/Pocahontas groups may have discovered items that were dropped by other characters.
What does everyone have against me? If it's only that I voted SOV, that's pretty weak.
*******************************************************************
Dude, nice thought - but I think this is a much better illustration. Then again, this may have hit too close to home?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lypec7N-9i0[/YOUTUBE]
******************************************************************
*******************************************************************
Lynch Lynch Lynch Lynch!
Please click link for nice lynch picture. I just can't get SDN to ever do what I want.
***************************************************************
Dude, nice thought - but I think this is a much better illustration. Then again, this may have hit too close to home?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lypec7N-9i0[/YOUTUBE]
******************************************************************
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think lynching Petpony is a mistake. She has been truthful in all the conversations we had. I think part of the problem is that everyone just keeps jumping on the bandwagon. Yes bandierose was innocent but most people voted for him/her. As far as the DVMDream vote goes--it was another case of people jumping on the bandwagon. We didn't have any substantial guesses as to who was a wolf. The idea was to look for someone who might have a night time role which technically we found. Plus as the mayor she can stop a lynching so why wouldn't she just prevent her own lynching.
I think lynching Petpony is a mistake. She has been truthful in all the conversations we had. I think part of the problem is that everyone just keeps jumping on the bandwagon. Yes bandierose was innocent but most people voted for him/her. As far as the DVMDream vote goes--it was another case of people jumping on the bandwagon. We didn't have any substantial guesses as to who was a wolf. The idea was to look for someone who might have a night time role which technically we found. Plus as the mayor she can stop a lynching so why wouldn't she just prevent her own lynching.
I'm not jumping on a bandwagon, I've had my suspicions about both of you for a while. Especially the way you are sticking together so closely.... hhmmmm

Hmmm. Good point Emiloo
I'm not jumping on a bandwagon, I've had my suspicions about both of you for a while. Especially the way you are sticking together so closely.... hhmmmm![]()
Definitely suspicious.
I'm curious about this ploy that the of them had to find wolves.
Maul tigerwillow
My reasonings, as of right now I trust petpony. Tigerwillow led a mob against me due to the fact that I stated a member of your group was innocent. If your team member says in a public post that she will be at a party at PSU it might be important for you to remember this. I think you might be trying to cast doubt away from yourself.
My reasonings, as of right now I trust petpony. Tigerwillow led a mob against me due to the fact that I stated a member of your group was innocent. If your team member says in a public post that she will be at a party at PSU it might be important for you to remember this. I think you might be trying to cast doubt away from yourself.
Definitely suspicious.
I'm curious about this ploy that the of them had to find wolves.
I would have told you about it but you haven't been very forthcoming when I've messaged you so I didn't want to reveal my information in case it would get me killed. It isn't turning out to be super useful anyways.
I hope the reason you vote for TigerWillow is because that way you don't vote against me. Not because I vote for her. Because apparently jumping on a bandwagon is the thing right now, which is why I'm voting for her.
If dyachei hadn't been so quiet towards us, we would be sharing our strategy. But we're scared of telling a wolf about it.
If dyachei hadn't been so quiet towards us, we would be sharing our strategy. But we're scared of telling a wolf about it.
Also, this may not mean anything, but all but 2 groups have had innocent villagers killed. Suspicious?
If you're going of that basis then Lion King group should be clear since we have had an innocent with no item die. I know that I am also an innocent with no item.
I would have told you about it but you haven't been very forthcoming when I've messaged you so I didn't want to reveal my information in case it would get me killed. It isn't turning out to be super useful anyways.
True.. kind of a fail so far. But at least we were working on something! Has anybody else done anything yet?!
Hedgiehog and petpony definitely have been sticking up for each other a lot...if we lynch one and turns out its a wolf then we know the other probably is, too.
I am re-reading the thread currently, and here is one important clue regarding the death of WTF on night 1 that we probably don't want to overlook.
"WTF's body was so badly shredded, that it could have only been done by some sort of animal"
So, at least we know it was an animal, although I suppose it could have been SOV as the beast doing the killing, since it would make sense that he was the leader of the villains. Also another thing to consider, the next nights, whoever killed kakurubird was most likely the leader of the wolves, so I am thinking probably another "veteran" player? Who is also some kind of animal?
I am re-reading the thread currently, and here is one important clue regarding the death of WTF on night 1 that we probably don't want to overlook.
"WTF's body was so badly shredded, that it could have only been done by some sort of animal"
So, at least we know it was an animal, although I suppose it could have been SOV as the beast doing the killing, since it would make sense that he was the leader of the villains. Also another thing to consider, the next nights, whoever killed kakurubird was most likely the leader of the wolves, so I am thinking probably another "veteran" player? Who is also some kind of animal?
I hope the reason you vote for TigerWillow is because that way you don't vote against me. Not because I vote for her. Because apparently jumping on a bandwagon is the thing right now, which is why I'm voting for her.
If dyachei hadn't been so quiet towards us, we would be sharing our strategy. But we're scared of telling a wolf about it.
I was at work, so I can't PM as often. You never mentioned a thing to me. And I have made a point to answer all PMs with at least an "I still don't know anything"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope the reason you vote for TigerWillow is because that way you don't vote against me. Not because I vote for her. Because apparently jumping on a bandwagon is the thing right now, which is why I'm voting for her.
If dyachei hadn't been so quiet towards us, we would be sharing our strategy. But we're scared of telling a wolf about it.
I'm voting for tigerwillow since I don't want you to be lynched. If I voted for anyone other than tigerwillow it would be a waste of a vote since you would likely end up with the most votes. I don't always follow the bandwagon. I voted differently than you in the first lynching.
I hope the reason you vote for TigerWillow is because that way you don't vote against me. Not because I vote for her. Because apparently jumping on a bandwagon is the thing right now, which is why I'm voting for her.
If dyachei hadn't been so quiet towards us, we would be sharing our strategy. But we're scared of telling a wolf about it.
What made you both SO sure one of YOU (hedgie or PetPony) weren't a wolf though?!?! How can you trust each other that much? It's every character for himself here...?
What made you both SO sure one of YOU (hedgie or PetPony) weren't a wolf though?!?! How can you trust each other that much? It's every character for himself here...?
Thank you for putting that into words so I don't have to.
What made you both SO sure one of YOU (hedgie or PetPony) weren't a wolf though?!?! How can you trust each other that much? It's every character for himself here...?
I can honestly say I'm not a wolf. You're right that I can't be positive that Petpony isn't a wolf. I admit that I had my suspicions at the beginning but I think that the lynching of Bandierose was a mistake. If Petpony is a wolf then I'm screwed because I gave her a ton of information that I've collected (without the use of items). The information I gave is obtainable by anyone but its the only thing I could get as a villager. It may or may not prove to be useful but its all I have right now.
Has anyone else noticed Minnerbelle's been quiet?
well... if you've noticed i haven't posted really at all since friday on any of the forums. partly due to mega-exams and research deadlines. partly due to the fact that my kitty's been sick and I've been shuttling her back and forth from the hospital for this diagnostic test and that. which is why i offered to give up my spot for the game to anyone else who wanted to play.
What made you both SO sure one of YOU (hedgie or PetPony) weren't a wolf though?!?! How can you trust each other that much? It's every character for himself here...?
PetPony did ask for someone to investigate hedgie's role to make sure hedgie can be trusted 100%.
EXACTLY.
As I said, hedgiehog, I asked you to give evidence against yourself. I had work ALL day today so I was hoping people would discuss it amongst themselves and would outbid that vote. A lot of good that did, but whatevs.
If you lead a mob against me, and when I turn out innocent, what position will that put YOU in?
As I said, hedgiehog, I asked you to give evidence against yourself. I had work ALL day today so I was hoping people would discuss it amongst themselves and would outbid that vote. A lot of good that did, but whatevs.
If you lead a mob against me, and when I turn out innocent, what position will that put YOU in?
Exactly was for emiloo
Unless they're both wolves and they're in cohorts...
Again I'm definitely a villager. My message from Lissa said I was a villager and to work with the others. I've never played this game before so I've been pretty forthcoming with my team. I told both of my remaining team members that I am a villager. I stopped trying to talk ideas with dyachei because she would generally respond with 'i have no ideas.'
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe the wolves point is to make us suspicious of each other and then jump on the bandwagon.
I don't know if I'd go for the person who voted first. Maybe the person who'd jump on.
I don't know if I'd go for the person who voted first. Maybe the person who'd jump on.
Again I'm definitely a villager. My message from Lissa said I was a villager and to work with the others. I've never played this game before so I've been pretty forthcoming with my team. I told both of my remaining team members that I am a villager. I stopped trying to talk ideas with dyachei because she would generally respond with 'i have no ideas.'
Because I don't. What ideas I've had, I've shared with everyone - like the items. Other than that, I don't have much in the way of who is or isn't a wolf.
EXACTLY.
As I said, hedgiehog, I asked you to give evidence against yourself. I had work ALL day today so I was hoping people would discuss it amongst themselves and would outbid that vote. A lot of good that did, but whatevs.
If you lead a mob against me, and when I turn out innocent, what position will that put YOU in?
Hold up I gave my information that disputed what you were saying. You said that I was in cahoots with orca2011 and we were both wolves because I said she was busy. I then told you the exact page and post number on the sign up thread where she said she was going to PSU for State Patty's Day and that she'd probably be busy. If you look at her stats she hasn't been online since Friday when she said she would be busy.
Hold up I gave my information that disputed what you were saying. You said that I was in cahoots with orca2011 and we were both wolves because I said she was busy. I then told you the exact page and post number on the sign up thread where she said she was going to PSU for State Patty's Day and that she'd probably be busy. If you look at her stats she hasn't been online since Friday when she said she would be busy.
lol I like how this all comes down to the State Patty's Day at PSU
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K