Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
..Ok, so I have a theory that there is 1 item per group.

.Little Mermaid..

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Beauty and the Beast

Lion King

Aladdin - maybe genie?

Cinderella - Fairy godmother - probably a protective function

Pocahontas - compass - function is a guess, but maybe to find wolves?.



Anyone want to fill in the blanks?

Trident from Little Mermaid?
Hyena sidekick from Lion King? Could this be what is mauling some of the players?

Just guessing.
 
My guess for Little Mermaid is the trident no clue as to the function. Perhaps that player could have the ability to silence someone like Ursula did to Ariel.

For Snow White I'm going to go with someone else's guess which is the poison apple which would serve as an attack function.

Beauty and the Beast could be the rose...total guess don't know the function if it is.

Lion King...The only physical object I can think of is Rafiki's staff. No clue as to the use.

Aladdin--the useful objects in that movie are the lamp and the magic carpet. I would think that the lamp would grant someone a wish and the magic carpet would allow someone to elude an attack.

Cinderella is the Fairy godmother seemingly for protection.

Pocahontas is the compass probably for investigating roles.
 
As so it was done! DVMDream-a villager was lynched by the angry mob. If only he had been able to use his Fairy Godmother to save himself...]

My bad. I didn't remember correctly, it was not graduatedly who was the fairy godmother! But there IS one! So I would def assume Cinderella since the compass is a very specific part of the Pocahontas movie!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trident from Little Mermaid?
Hyena sidekick from Lion King? Could this be what is mauling some of the players?

Just guessing.

That's a good guess for the Lion King. I was thinking of physical objects so I thought of Rafiki's staff. If it's possible to hyenas as an object though we should consider that some of the other disney movies had evil henchmen. Little Mermaid had Flotsam and Jetsam the eels. Aladdin had Iago who would go spy on others for Jafar.
 
Beauty and the Beast could be the rose...total guess don't know the function if it is.

I wonder if the rose could bring the beast back?! Hence all of SOVs posts about being dead etc etc, if the rose could be the object?

I agree with trident. Could that be a weapon to kill (i.e SOV or are we sold on that being an animal attack)
 
My bad. I didn't remember correctly, it was not graduatedly who was the fairy godmother! But there IS one! So I would def assume Cinderella since the compass is a very specific part of the Pocahontas movie!

When I was reading the post about DVMDream's death I took it to mean that she had an item, The Fairy Godmother, that allowed her to protect someone else. It could be possible that someone else was her fairy godmother but I'm not sure yet. DVMDream was part of the Cinderella movie.
 
Maybe the fairy godmother can choose who to protect and chose not to protect DVM? Or maybe she couldn't because I made the decision as a mayor? Or she was given the choice and had 10 minutes to decide (like me), but wasn't online?

The poisoned apple idea sounds interesting..
 
Ok villagers, we need to maul a villain tonight...the compass could not be the only investigative item/ability in our whole group, hopefully someone will come up with some good info SOON. If someone is out there, speak up!
 
I have no suspicions tonight, so if somebody has reasons to maul somebody, I may follow if I agree.
 
***********************
Or maybe it's alllllll arbitrary. I'd redirect you but my compass....yeah, never existed 🙁 Zombies take Disneyland? I'd be down for that😉

The mayor? That's the most interesting thing of all. Once upon a time...
***********************

Did you mean to reference the abc show once upon a time and how the mayor is the bad guy in the show?! Or am I reading into this way to much haha
 
*****************
so nice to be just watching a game and not having to figure everything out! Can't wait to see how it all pans out!
******************

**********************
funny to see everyone thinking so hard :laugh:
**********************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Typically these items can be character items or not (in other games) without needing input from other people. The fairy godmother may have been protecting someone else.


Are items only meant to protect villagers or wolves also?
 
Okay, I'm going to propose a little strategy that might be a little risky. If we assume that each group has 1 item, we have possibly 5 items left in the game attached to a character. Because the group items have been eliminated in 2 groups, we might have nothing to loose in eliminating characters/wolves in these 2 groups (Cinderella and Pocahontas). I mean, it still sucks it we lynch an innocent villager, but at least we won't be losing valuable items too. What do you guys think? Does anyone else have any ideas? I really don't want to be the first to nominate a lynchee 🙁.
 
(i.e SOV or are we sold on that being an animal attack)

Personally, I'm sold on SOV being an animal attack. I think Hedgiehog disagrees with me, though. And it's not like I don't understand Hedgie's point ... I just think I'm going to take the evidence at face value - same wounds as WTF, probably the same killer. As to the 'why' ... yeah. I got nothing. I'm still trying to figure out how two people keep dying every night.

And where to get the wood for the corpses. If we find them.
 
.“Kakurubird, the villager was a tasty meal. Good luck finding the body,” it read. While they looked high and low, they couldn’t even find her collar. If only they had her compass….

This to me is the only possibility of a clue. Can we assume that one of the wolves is some type of predatory animal? Now this is totally hypothesizing, but that would leave the following players as possible attackers: Petpony - Nala, Dyachei - Mufasa, and Emiloo - Rajah. Anyone have any evidence for or against this?
 
This to me is the only possibility of a clue. Can we assume that one of the wolves is some type of predatory animal? Now this is totally hypothesizing, but that would leave the following players as possible attackers: Petpony - Nala, Dyachei - Mufasa, and Emiloo - Rajah. Anyone have any evidence for or against this?

I think this is probably a stretch. Usually, in games, who you choose to be has nothing to do with your abilities.

I can only vouch for myself, I have no special powers.
 
Okay, I'm going to propose a little strategy that might be a little risky. If we assume that each group has 1 item, we have possibly 5 items left in the game attached to a character. Because the group items have been eliminated in 2 groups, we might have nothing to loose in eliminating characters/wolves in these 2 groups (Cinderella and Pocahontas). I mean, it still sucks it we lynch an innocent villager, but at least we won't be losing valuable items too. What do you guys think? Does anyone else have any ideas? I really don't want to be the first to nominate a lynchee 🙁.

I think this seems like a good strategy, but like you said, I don't want to kill off another villager 🙁
 
What if the body is underwater?

I guess I'll be the first to nominate someone for lynching. I'm going with TigerWillow again. TW switched her vote to SOV after 2 other people nominated him for mayor. It's possible she didn't want to draw attention to herself, but then saw an opportunity to elect a fellow wolf. I also think the "secret investigation" was a little strange. I hope you know who you're trusting PetPony. In the last few minutes the vote was switched from TW to DVM, an innocent villager. Sorry TigerWillow, but something is a little...fishy.

lynch tigerwillow
 
Personally, I'm sold on SOV being an animal attack. I think Hedgiehog disagrees with me, though. And it's not like I don't understand Hedgie's point ... I just think I'm going to take the evidence at face value - same wounds as WTF, probably the same killer. As to the 'why' ... yeah. I got nothing. I'm still trying to figure out how two people keep dying every night.

And where to get the wood for the corpses. If we find them.

Just want to clarify, you think a wolf or other evil creature killed SOV?
 
This to me is the only possibility of a clue. Can we assume that one of the wolves is some type of predatory animal? Now this is totally hypothesizing, but that would leave the following players as possible attackers: Petpony - Nala, Dyachei - Mufasa, and Emiloo - Rajah. Anyone have any evidence for or against this?


I feel like making us^^^ wolves would be a little too obvious lol. That being said, I have my suspisions about one of the other people mentioned along with me...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************************************************************

Lynch Lynch Lynch Lynch!

Please click link for nice lynch picture. I just can't get SDN to ever do what I want.
***************************************************************
 

Attachments

Just want to clarify, you think a wolf or other evil creature killed SOV?

I guess maybe I'm confused? I think whatever killed WTF killed SOV. Since nobody but WTF died the first night.....

I can't explain Grad. I can't explain why there would be wolf-on-wolf violence. Which, I think, is your objection to my theory (and it's a good objection).
 
I'm going to put my theory and wildcatj's together to just throw out a possible lynchee. Sorry I have to do it so rushed, about to go for a drive. Will change it if things develop here and I can get back on.

lynch Emiloo4

it is a rather literal interpretation, but I'm assuming a dwarf like me would be a tastey snack for a scary beast. :cry:
 
I have my suspicions, too. But I will wait to make a move until I know more. To make sure people trust me, I'd like for someone to check out hedgiehog. If she's clean, then I am too. And I, as well as you, would know that we could fully trust her. But I understand it's hard to check and tell without making your role known. So if there is any way to let me know, please do so.

I'm sorry for being the reason innocents died. I will try to be a better mayor from now on.
 
I guess maybe I'm confused? I think whatever killed WTF killed SOV. Since nobody but WTF died the first night.....

I can't explain Grad. I can't explain why there would be wolf-on-wolf violence. Which, I think, is your objection to my theory (and it's a good objection).

Ok I get what you're saying now. I think I liked the idea that someone mentioned that it was the same type of animal to explain that. EX a large cat is a wolf and another large cat killed SOV.
 
I'm going to put my theory and wildcatj's together to just throw out a possible lynchee. Sorry I have to do it so rushed, about to go for a drive. Will change it if things develop here and I can get back on.

lynch Emiloo4

it is a rather literal interpretation, but I'm assuming a dwarf like me would be a tastey snack for a scary beast. :cry:

Emiloo was happy to go along with your strategy considering it wouldn't bring her under fire. And tried to divert the suspicion to someone else when I brought up my theory.... Just a thought. I need to contemplate some more.
 
I guess maybe I'm confused? I think whatever killed WTF killed SOV. Since nobody but WTF died the first night.....

I can't explain Grad. I can't explain why there would be wolf-on-wolf violence. Which, I think, is your objection to my theory (and it's a good objection).


There could be wolf on wolf violence because a wolf was starting to blow someone else's cover....??

Obviously there is no way to prove to anyone if I am a wolf or not, so I'm not gonna sit here and try, it's pointless. This whole game has me so confused I don't even know where to begin... 😕
 
There could be wolf on wolf violence because a wolf was starting to blow someone else's cover....??

Why would they do that though? Telling villagers about their own kind would only get them both killed, making them losing in the end more likely.

Unless it is a wolf hybrid who could choose to turn into a villager later?
 
There could be wolf on wolf violence because a wolf was starting to blow someone else's cover....??

Obviously there is no way to prove to anyone if I am a wolf or not, so I'm not gonna sit here and try, it's pointless. This whole game has me so confused I don't even know where to begin... 😕

That's a possibility but it was so early in the game that I don't think anyone really gave the appearance of being a wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why would they do that though? Telling villagers about their own kind would only get them both killed, making them losing in the end more likely.

Unless it is a wolf hybrid who could choose to turn into a villager later?

Yeah I have no idea, it's my first time playing this so it was just a thought lol.
 
I think it's really unlikely that they would be worried about SOV blowing anyone's cover. Having played before and all...
 
I only voted SOV bc I'd thought he'd make a good leader. I had NO idea he was jafar.

I would avoid going after my group. I am way confuse on who to choose though 🙁
 
So it's been two nights in a row where two characters have been killed. I think maybe lissarae made it so that wolves/evil characters kill off two a night just because of the number of players we have going on.

First night, maybe the second victim the wolves tried to kill just serendipitously happened to be saved by the fairy god mother or whoever it is has the ability to protect.

I can also see SoV being like "hey evil characters, wouldn't it be funny if we killed one of our own early on in the game and threw them all in a tizzy?" so maybe that's what happened with that.