You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's getting late on the east coast, but does anyone have time to come up with a list of who voted for who in the most recent mauling? If you could include change-of-minds, that may be helpful too.
Almost 9 here! For once this has benefitted me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry dyachei. For those who were already doubting me I would just like to repeat that I am a villager with no special item. I'm not sure if every movie has an item but I know that I truly don't have anything. If anyone has the ability to investigate people I invite them to look at me. Perhaps I will keep my ideas more to my self in the future.
Well, I'll start
First I was hedgiehog
Hedgiehog gave evidence supporting her. Changed to PetPony
I jumped on the dyachie bandwagon. Perhaps to save my own tail.
First I was hedgiehog
Hedgiehog gave evidence supporting her. Changed to PetPony
I jumped on the dyachie bandwagon. Perhaps to save my own tail.
It's getting late on the east coast, but does anyone have time to come up with a list of who voted for who in the most recent mauling? If you could include change-of-minds, that may be helpful too.
Someone may have a list of such but I'm wondering what benefit it would be to the group, especially if the group already doubts that person's status as a villager.
Would it make you guys less suspicious if we told you the strategy. Trematode knows, too, btw. So if I am a wolf, I would have now dragged her in also. Which would be stupid.
I know this was a while ago petpony, but no offense, any sort of strategy any of us have isn't working very well at all. The only strategy that is working is whatever the wolves are doing to evade suspicion and mauling because we haven't found one of them yet (besides SOV). So feel free to share the strategy or not, either way I don't think it matters because nothing has worked so far.
****************
Wow! I am talked about more once I am dead than when I am alive.
Anyway! Following the leader, the leader, the leader. To bed I go!! 😴
****************
Wow! I am talked about more once I am dead than when I am alive.
Anyway! Following the leader, the leader, the leader. To bed I go!! 😴
****************
Someone may have a list of such but I'm wondering what benefit it would be to the group, especially if the group already doubts that person's status as a villager.
I made a list and have no problem sharing it:
Day 4- Feb 26 pm
Blackdog-->tigerwillow
CFC-->emiloo4
Soop-->petpony
TW-->petpony
Petpony-->tigerwillow
Katie8--->petpony
Trematode-->tigerwillow
Emiloo-->petpony
Hedgie-->TW
Trematode-->unlynch tigerwillow
Wildcat-->dyachei
Krist-->sunnex
Emilloo-->unmaul petpony
Orcagirl-->sunnex
Krist-->unmaul sunnex-->maul blackdog
Nstarz-->dyachei
Petpony-->unlynch TW-->lynch dyachei
Tigerwillow-->unmaul petpony-->maul dyachei
Trematode-->dyachei
Emiloo-->maul hedgiehog
Dyachei-->tigerwillow
Sheepdog-->hedgiehog
VOTE CLOSED
Sunnex-->hedgiehog
LIS-->TW
Dyachei (villager) mauled by group
I hope someone can do some seriously successful investigating tonight...😕
One list means very little if you don't put it in context. You really should know the voting patterns for all the votes. I was reluctant to share my lists because many of the players think I am a wolf even though I am not. Whenever I start giving out information it seems to back fire on me but I'm not certain I will make it through the night so I will share all my lists. I doubt a wolf would give up this sort of information but hey if the wolves don't maul me you're all welcome to keep doubting my villager status. (BTW krist your arrows look weird. It looked fine in the email I got since I subscribed to the thread but in the actual post it looks like random symbols).
Mayor vote
Trematode for squirrelsrule
trematode unelect squirrels
Trematode for petpony
SOV for petpony
Nstarz for Pet Pony
Bandierose for Orca2011
Katie8 for emiloo4
wildcatj for squirrelsrule
sooprnova for petpony
letitsnow for CFC
DVMDream for Krist
devyn for Krist
Graduatedly for squirrels rule
tigerwillow for squirrelsrule
squirrelsrule for sooprnova
kaydubs for squirrelsrule
minnerbelle for petpony
CFC for SOV
tigerwillow unelect squirrelsrule
tigerwillow for SOV
hedgiehog for Petpony
blackdog for CFC
kakurubird for SOV
SheepdogPSU for Emiloo4
dyachei for petpony
Petpony for Emiloo
Petpony picks squirrels for advisor
Petpony changes to trematode for advisor
(Online during vote but didn't vote: Emiloo4, Sunnex, WTF)
WTF killed at night--villager
First lynch vote
Krist vote first Sunnex
DVMDream next tigerwillow
bandierose for Sunnex
wildcat for Nstarz
devyn for sunnex
Petpony for Bandierose
CFC for Sunnex
Katie8 for Bandierose
Orcagirl for Bandierose
Graduatedly for Sunnex
squirrels for bandierose
Minnerbelle for bandierose
dyachei for bandierose
kakuru for bandierose
trematode for bandierose
nstarz for bandierose
hedgie for sunnex
blackdog for bandierose
(online during vote didn't vote: Tigerwillow, Letitsnow, sooprnova, SOV, Kaydubs)
bandierose killed in lynch--villager
Graduatedly and SOV killed at night--grad is villager, SOV is sorceror/wolf
Lynch Day 2
DVMDream for kakurubird
Krist for kakurubird
tigerwillow for hedgiehog
katie8 for hedgiehog
blackdog for tigerwillow
kakurubird for hedgiehog
sunnex for hedgiehog
wildcat for orca2011
dyachei for hedgiehog
dyachei unlynch hedgiehog
orcagirl maul tigerwillow
katie8 unmaul hedgie
katie8 maul tigerwillow
kakurubird unmaul hedgie
CFC maul tigerwillow
SheepsdogPSU for tigerwillow
Nstarz for tigerwillow
Petpony for DVMDream
sooprnova for orca2011
CFC unmaul tigerwillow
CFC maul DVMDream
hedgiehog for DVMDream
Kakurubird for DVMDream
Squirrels for DVMDream
squirrels unmaul DVMDream (too late)
TIE FOR DVMDream AND TigerWillow
petpony votes DVMDream for tie breaker
(Online and didn't vote: LetitSnow, Minerbelle, dyachei, Emiloo4, Trematode, Kaydubs)
DVMDream lynched, had fairy godmother--villager
Kaydubs and Kakurubird killed at night, kakurubird had compass--villagers
Lynch vote 3
Blackdog for tigerwillow
CFC for Emiloo4
sooprnova for PetPony
squirrels for tigerwillow
tigerwillow for petpony
petpony for tigerwillow
katie8 for petpony
trematode for tigerwillow
emiloo4 for petpony
hedgiehog for tigerwillow
trematode unlynch tigerwillow
wildcatj for dyachei
krist for sunnex
emiloo unmaul petpony
orcagirl for sunnex
krist unlynch sunnex
krist maul blackdog
Nstarz maul dyachie
Pet pony unlynch tw
Petpony lynch dyachei
tigerwillow unmaul petpony
tigerwillow maul dyachei
trematode maul dyachei
emiloo maul hedgiehog
dyachei for tigerwillow
sheepdogpsu for hedgiehog
after deadline:
sunnex for hedgiehog
Letitsnow for tigerwillow
(Online but didn't vote: Minnerbelle, Devyn (just barely))
Dyachei lynched--villager
Mayor vote
Trematode for squirrelsrule
trematode unelect squirrels
Trematode for petpony
SOV for petpony
Nstarz for Pet Pony
Bandierose for Orca2011
Katie8 for emiloo4
wildcatj for squirrelsrule
sooprnova for petpony
letitsnow for CFC
DVMDream for Krist
devyn for Krist
Graduatedly for squirrels rule
tigerwillow for squirrelsrule
squirrelsrule for sooprnova
kaydubs for squirrelsrule
minnerbelle for petpony
CFC for SOV
tigerwillow unelect squirrelsrule
tigerwillow for SOV
hedgiehog for Petpony
blackdog for CFC
kakurubird for SOV
SheepdogPSU for Emiloo4
dyachei for petpony
Petpony for Emiloo
Petpony picks squirrels for advisor
Petpony changes to trematode for advisor
(Online during vote but didn't vote: Emiloo4, Sunnex, WTF)
WTF killed at night--villager
First lynch vote
Krist vote first Sunnex
DVMDream next tigerwillow
bandierose for Sunnex
wildcat for Nstarz
devyn for sunnex
Petpony for Bandierose
CFC for Sunnex
Katie8 for Bandierose
Orcagirl for Bandierose
Graduatedly for Sunnex
squirrels for bandierose
Minnerbelle for bandierose
dyachei for bandierose
kakuru for bandierose
trematode for bandierose
nstarz for bandierose
hedgie for sunnex
blackdog for bandierose
(online during vote didn't vote: Tigerwillow, Letitsnow, sooprnova, SOV, Kaydubs)
bandierose killed in lynch--villager
Graduatedly and SOV killed at night--grad is villager, SOV is sorceror/wolf
Lynch Day 2
DVMDream for kakurubird
Krist for kakurubird
tigerwillow for hedgiehog
katie8 for hedgiehog
blackdog for tigerwillow
kakurubird for hedgiehog
sunnex for hedgiehog
wildcat for orca2011
dyachei for hedgiehog
dyachei unlynch hedgiehog
orcagirl maul tigerwillow
katie8 unmaul hedgie
katie8 maul tigerwillow
kakurubird unmaul hedgie
CFC maul tigerwillow
SheepsdogPSU for tigerwillow
Nstarz for tigerwillow
Petpony for DVMDream
sooprnova for orca2011
CFC unmaul tigerwillow
CFC maul DVMDream
hedgiehog for DVMDream
Kakurubird for DVMDream
Squirrels for DVMDream
squirrels unmaul DVMDream (too late)
TIE FOR DVMDream AND TigerWillow
petpony votes DVMDream for tie breaker
(Online and didn't vote: LetitSnow, Minerbelle, dyachei, Emiloo4, Trematode, Kaydubs)
DVMDream lynched, had fairy godmother--villager
Kaydubs and Kakurubird killed at night, kakurubird had compass--villagers
Lynch vote 3
Blackdog for tigerwillow
CFC for Emiloo4
sooprnova for PetPony
squirrels for tigerwillow
tigerwillow for petpony
petpony for tigerwillow
katie8 for petpony
trematode for tigerwillow
emiloo4 for petpony
hedgiehog for tigerwillow
trematode unlynch tigerwillow
wildcatj for dyachei
krist for sunnex
emiloo unmaul petpony
orcagirl for sunnex
krist unlynch sunnex
krist maul blackdog
Nstarz maul dyachie
Pet pony unlynch tw
Petpony lynch dyachei
tigerwillow unmaul petpony
tigerwillow maul dyachei
trematode maul dyachei
emiloo maul hedgiehog
dyachei for tigerwillow
sheepdogpsu for hedgiehog
after deadline:
sunnex for hedgiehog
Letitsnow for tigerwillow
(Online but didn't vote: Minnerbelle, Devyn (just barely))
Dyachei lynched--villager
One list means very little if you don't put it in context. You really should know the voting patterns for all the votes. I was reluctant to share my lists because many of the players think I am a wolf even though I am not. Whenever I start giving out information it seems to back fire on me but I'm not certain I will make it through the night so I will share all my lists. I doubt a wolf would give up this sort of information but hey if the wolves don't maul me you're all welcome to keep doubting my villager status. (BTW krist your arrows look weird. It looked fine in the email I got since I subscribed to the thread but in the actual post it looks like random symbols).
Mayor vote
Trematode for squirrelsrule
trematode unelect squirrels
Trematode for petpony
SOV for petpony
Nstarz for Pet Pony
Bandierose for Orca2011
Katie8 for emiloo4
wildcatj for squirrelsrule
sooprnova for petpony
letitsnow for CFC
DVMDream for Krist
devyn for Krist
Graduatedly for squirrels rule
tigerwillow for squirrelsrule
squirrelsrule for sooprnova
kaydubs for squirrelsrule
minnerbelle for petpony
CFC for SOV
tigerwillow unelect squirrelsrule
tigerwillow for SOV
hedgiehog for Petpony
blackdog for CFC
kakurubird for SOV
SheepdogPSU for Emiloo4
dyachei for petpony
Petpony for Emiloo
Petpony picks squirrels for advisor
Petpony changes to trematode for advisor
(Online during vote but didn't vote: Emiloo4, Sunnex, WTF)
WTF killed at night--villager
First lynch vote
Krist vote first Sunnex
DVMDream next tigerwillow
bandierose for Sunnex
wildcat for Nstarz
devyn for sunnex
Petpony for Bandierose
CFC for Sunnex
Katie8 for Bandierose
Orcagirl for Bandierose
Graduatedly for Sunnex
squirrels for bandierose
Minnerbelle for bandierose
dyachei for bandierose
kakuru for bandierose
trematode for bandierose
nstarz for bandierose
hedgie for sunnex
blackdog for bandierose
(online during vote didn't vote: Tigerwillow, Letitsnow, sooprnova, SOV, Kaydubs)
bandierose killed in lynch--villager
Graduatedly and SOV killed at night--grad is villager, SOV is sorceror/wolf
Lynch Day 2
DVMDream for kakurubird
Krist for kakurubird
tigerwillow for hedgiehog
katie8 for hedgiehog
blackdog for tigerwillow
kakurubird for hedgiehog
sunnex for hedgiehog
wildcat for orca2011
dyachei for hedgiehog
dyachei unlynch hedgiehog
orcagirl maul tigerwillow
katie8 unmaul hedgie
katie8 maul tigerwillow
kakurubird unmaul hedgie
CFC maul tigerwillow
SheepsdogPSU for tigerwillow
Nstarz for tigerwillow
Petpony for DVMDream
sooprnova for orca2011
CFC unmaul tigerwillow
CFC maul DVMDream
hedgiehog for DVMDream
Kakurubird for DVMDream
Squirrels for DVMDream
squirrels unmaul DVMDream (too late)
TIE FOR DVMDream AND TigerWillow
petpony votes DVMDream for tie breaker
(Online and didn't vote: LetitSnow, Minerbelle, dyachei, Emiloo4, Trematode, Kaydubs)
DVMDream lynched, had fairy godmother--villager
Kaydubs and Kakurubird killed at night, kakurubird had compass--villagers
Lynch vote 3
Blackdog for tigerwillow
CFC for Emiloo4
sooprnova for PetPony
squirrels for tigerwillow
tigerwillow for petpony
petpony for tigerwillow
katie8 for petpony
trematode for tigerwillow
emiloo4 for petpony
hedgiehog for tigerwillow
trematode unlynch tigerwillow
wildcatj for dyachei
krist for sunnex
emiloo unmaul petpony
orcagirl for sunnex
krist unlynch sunnex
krist maul blackdog
Nstarz maul dyachie
Pet pony unlynch tw
Petpony lynch dyachei
tigerwillow unmaul petpony
tigerwillow maul dyachei
trematode maul dyachei
emiloo maul hedgiehog
dyachei for tigerwillow
sheepdogpsu for hedgiehog
after deadline:
sunnex for hedgiehog
Letitsnow for tigerwillow
(Online but didn't vote: Minnerbelle, Devyn (just barely))
Dyachei lynched--villager
Sorry about my symbols, I typed it in MS word then copy pasted, but yeah I have done the same thing as you and am trying to find any sort of patterns (without any luck!) but maybe its cause this game sucks and I need sleep ha. I definitely have a few people I am suspicious of (although not based on any concrete info at all) but will keep those to myself for now and I'll wait to see what happens tonight. Honestly hedgie I think sharing that was probably a good move because to me, I wouldn't think a wolf would keep that detailed of a record because why would a wolf need to know who was voting for who? Much more important info for the villagers, I think. I don't know for sure you arne't a wolf but at least for me that lessens my suspicions.
Lordy, that's quite a document. Y'all are taking this shiz seriously.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lordy, that's quite a document. Y'all are taking this shiz seriously.
The super sad thing is that's not even the extent of my info. I've been sick all weekend so I've just been watching American Dad and tracking this game.
I'm loving your Maleficent avatar TT.
**************
If anyone else refers to me as a he....
**************
If anyone else refers to me as a he....

**************
*********************
Fo serious. I kinda just read the posts and randomnly lynched people in my game.
Apparently it worked....
I'm thinking you guys should hide out in "It's a Small World" exhibit. I was there at Christmas time and it pretty much freaked me out. I'm thinking the wolves wouldn't like it either! 😉
***************
Lordy, that's quite a document. Y'all are taking this shiz seriously.
Fo serious. I kinda just read the posts and randomnly lynched people in my game.
Apparently it worked....I'm thinking you guys should hide out in "It's a Small World" exhibit. I was there at Christmas time and it pretty much freaked me out. I'm thinking the wolves wouldn't like it either! 😉
***************
Holy calamity. I'm just getting caught up now. It seems like we just can't get this lynching stuff right 🙁. Hoping a bad guy slips up tonight so we can get some better info for the next lynching. I'm starting to wonder about the info being fed to our leaders. We really can't trust anyone. If there are any investigators out there, we need to clear out mayor and assistant as well as pretty much everyone left in the Lion King group. Just my thoughts....
Holy calamity. I'm just getting caught up now. It seems like we just can't get this lynching stuff right 🙁. Hoping a bad guy slips up tonight so we can get some better info for the next lynching. I'm starting to wonder about the info being fed to our leaders. We really can't trust anyone. If there are any investigators out there, we need to clear out mayor and assistant as well as pretty much everyone left in the Lion King group. Just my thoughts....
I'm the only one left in the Lion King group aside from the mayor. I've said several times that I welcome anyone to investigate me as it will prove that I am just a villager. I also posted all my lists of how everyone voted so that everyone can look at voting patterns and inconsistencies. If I was a wolf I wouldn't do that since it would be in the best interest to keep the villagers off track.
Ok guys, since no one's really being all that helpful, here it goes. I'ma start by saying that I'm a villager. And I'm the one with the poisoned apple. I used it on trematode because I hate parasitology (TT you would have been next with your HOTTTT complex). I only voted once because like I said, super busy and my cat's been pretty sick. I also only used the poisoned apple once because I've been busy and didn't meet the deadline. I'm only writing this out because I want to be helpful and it's going to be an all nighter anyway. I'm also saying this because I'm pretty sure I was next in line to get killed by the villains. If this post changes their mind, I welcome you all to lynch me. I really don't have time anyway so I don't really care. You'll find that I was the villager with the poisoned apple. Just do it, and then you'll know to trust what I have to say.
So... my assessment is that for SURE, Petpony, Trematode, Blackdog and Nstarz are villains on top of SOV. Hedgie and Tigerwillow I'm on the fence about. I'm pretty sure that Hedgie is a sniffer.
First of all, look at how the mayor voting was done. Trematode originally made a "mistake" and said SR, so that we all wouldn't suspect that she really was thinking Petpony, who immediately corrected it. So then, SoV, NStarz, and then Trematode followed suit. Surprise surprise, Trematode is the assistant.
On night 1, WTF was killed. I'm pretty sure that 2 people were supposed to die, but DVMdream used her Fairy God Mother to save someone, maybe another old wise player, from getting killed.
For the first day of lynching, it was Blackdog who told all the dwarfs to vote to lynch Bandierose. I had no idea who to lynch, so she was just as good as anyone, and so I agreed and voted Bandierose. Funny thing though, even though Blackdog urged me to, she hadn't voted yet. But ALL WITHIN THE LAST 10 MIN BEFORE BALLOTS CLOSED, after a bandwagon had already been started, Blackdog, Trematode, Petpony, and NStarz ALL joined the bandwagon. Coinkidink? I think not. Funny thing also is that other than the "questionable" characters," those that voted for anyone OTHER than Bandierose was Krist, Bandierose, Devyn, CFC, DVMDreams, and Graduatedly. Of those, HALF of them are dead and innocent! I also don't think it was coinkidink that lissarae "accidentally" labeled Trematode as villain. I mean she said she swore it had nothing to do with, but what was she supposed to say??? ..
Night 2: According to lissarae's little narrative. Hedgie started sniffing. MUST BE A SNIFFER. Graduately died, and so did SoV. As I said before, I'm pretty sure that this was a ploy to get us all in a tizzy. SoV and WTF were both killed by the same wolf, or at least that's my interpretation. I don't quite get the significance of "Blackdog glanced down."
Day 3 - lynch 2: Trematode was silenced by me, so didn't get to say anything. Now listen up because here's where it gets really interesting, and VERY important. On BOTH day 3 and 4, all of our questionable villains took the SAME TACTIC. Can't be coinkidink. Blackdog has been telling us dwarfs over and over that we should maul Tigerwillow. I am assuming that's why CFC voted for TW. At this point, I was getting kind of weary of Blackdog's logic (really didn't follow at all) so I kept questioning her, and all I got back was nonsense. Nstarz also voted for TW. Then, all of the sudden, Petpony says she had a "secret investigation" (i'm guessing sniffing by Hedgie) that led her to believe something was up with DVMDreams. Obviously she just found out that she had a fairy god mother. Hedgie keeps saying now that she doesn't have any items, but I can't tell if that's a part of the conspiracy, or because she's truly trusts Petpony and is scared that if word got out that she was a sniffer, then the villains would get her. Anyhoos, Then the tide went over to DVMDreams. Then there was that tie breaker, and DVMDreams eventually got lynched. That in itself isn't all that weird, esp since I'm not sure the rest of our weird people changed their votes but for LYNCH #3: THE SAME THING HAPPENED. Petpony, Trematode, and Blackdog all voted to lynch Tigerwillow, and then with JUST 15 MINUTES LEFT TIL BALLOTS CLOSED, NStarz brought up Dyachei, and then Petpony, Trematode, AND Blackdog all followed suit. So I think the strategy has been for them to all try and convince their movie mates to vote for Tigerwillow so that they don't suspect anything when they actually really sandbag another INNOCENT character last minute because of some nebulous "secret investigation" and such. It would have looked bad for them if they told their group mates to kill an innocent, and they really were innocent. What's also funny is that just as I started to question Blackdog hardcore, NStarz has the nerve to question why I've been so quiet. Coinkidink??? I think at this point, there's way too much building on it for at least some of these to not have been. I dunno if Tigerwillow in it with the other 4, or if the villains are keeping her around because she's pretty shady sounding on the surface and people have had beef with her. So natural pickins?
On The 3rd Night, guess who died? Kakurubird and Keydubs, where one of them had a Compass. And what do we know... they're groupmates of NStarz and Trematode. I bet they were starting to get suspicious, so off with their head.
Oh and if that weren't enough, there's the thing with the POISONOUS APPLE. So, I just randomly picked trematode but that was a blessing in disguise. Supposedly while Trematode was silenced on day 3, NStarz randomly said "waiting to vote... 'eats an apple.'" Eeeeenteresting. Then, while some of you all started wondering about what items there might be and such, NStarz, Blackdog, and Petpony I think all alluded to the poisonous apple at some point. Yes, I get that it's pretty obvious that for snow white, that's what the item would be. But the way they talked about it was a lil off. AND, I guess Blackdog must've though us dwarfs were all really stupid or something, because she started this crap where she pretty much said something along the lines of "so I think everyone's starting to get suspicious of us dwarfs, I think we need to let everyone know if you're a villager or not and if you have an item. I know that I'm a villager and I don't have any items." To see if one of us would be stupid enough to give ourselves up. And, isn't it kind of weird that they all knew about it, and DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING???
Lastly, I decided to give Petpony a shot at redeeming herself as the mayor and all. SO I emailed her to let her know that I was onto Blackdog. I was waiting to see what kind of reaction I would get from her. And I got noffin. Maybe she went to sleep right after the last vote, but eh...
Oh and... all of this "You should investigate ME, or one of the other already suspect peeps" is pretty pointless if Hedgie is the sniffer who either wants to keep helping the villains because she's a villain herself, or stays "quiet" because she doesn't want the villains to come take her out.
So yeah, I think that's all I've got, but I think it's compelling. So if Petpony et al, want to tell everyone about their little "secret investigation" that has only gotten a ton of innocents killed + the loss of 2 items, go ahead and explain yourself. My mom's a forensics expert is a rather weak one. Hedgie and Tigerwillow now is the time to also speak up about your roles. You're pretty suspicious too. They've done a good job of pretty much killing off everyone that could be in contact with them, but if anyone has had PM's with our mysterious shady characters, now might be a good time to disclose it. I'm sure they were thinking about killing two dwarfs at this point. If they change their minds after this, watevs.
I may never see you again, but adieu folks. And if I do, you can lynch me if you want. I gotta tend to my studies anyway and take my kitty back for more ultrasound, a ton of bloodwork, and who knows what else?
So... my assessment is that for SURE, Petpony, Trematode, Blackdog and Nstarz are villains on top of SOV. Hedgie and Tigerwillow I'm on the fence about. I'm pretty sure that Hedgie is a sniffer.
First of all, look at how the mayor voting was done. Trematode originally made a "mistake" and said SR, so that we all wouldn't suspect that she really was thinking Petpony, who immediately corrected it. So then, SoV, NStarz, and then Trematode followed suit. Surprise surprise, Trematode is the assistant.
On night 1, WTF was killed. I'm pretty sure that 2 people were supposed to die, but DVMdream used her Fairy God Mother to save someone, maybe another old wise player, from getting killed.
For the first day of lynching, it was Blackdog who told all the dwarfs to vote to lynch Bandierose. I had no idea who to lynch, so she was just as good as anyone, and so I agreed and voted Bandierose. Funny thing though, even though Blackdog urged me to, she hadn't voted yet. But ALL WITHIN THE LAST 10 MIN BEFORE BALLOTS CLOSED, after a bandwagon had already been started, Blackdog, Trematode, Petpony, and NStarz ALL joined the bandwagon. Coinkidink? I think not. Funny thing also is that other than the "questionable" characters," those that voted for anyone OTHER than Bandierose was Krist, Bandierose, Devyn, CFC, DVMDreams, and Graduatedly. Of those, HALF of them are dead and innocent! I also don't think it was coinkidink that lissarae "accidentally" labeled Trematode as villain. I mean she said she swore it had nothing to do with, but what was she supposed to say??? ..
Night 2: According to lissarae's little narrative. Hedgie started sniffing. MUST BE A SNIFFER. Graduately died, and so did SoV. As I said before, I'm pretty sure that this was a ploy to get us all in a tizzy. SoV and WTF were both killed by the same wolf, or at least that's my interpretation. I don't quite get the significance of "Blackdog glanced down."
Day 3 - lynch 2: Trematode was silenced by me, so didn't get to say anything. Now listen up because here's where it gets really interesting, and VERY important. On BOTH day 3 and 4, all of our questionable villains took the SAME TACTIC. Can't be coinkidink. Blackdog has been telling us dwarfs over and over that we should maul Tigerwillow. I am assuming that's why CFC voted for TW. At this point, I was getting kind of weary of Blackdog's logic (really didn't follow at all) so I kept questioning her, and all I got back was nonsense. Nstarz also voted for TW. Then, all of the sudden, Petpony says she had a "secret investigation" (i'm guessing sniffing by Hedgie) that led her to believe something was up with DVMDreams. Obviously she just found out that she had a fairy god mother. Hedgie keeps saying now that she doesn't have any items, but I can't tell if that's a part of the conspiracy, or because she's truly trusts Petpony and is scared that if word got out that she was a sniffer, then the villains would get her. Anyhoos, Then the tide went over to DVMDreams. Then there was that tie breaker, and DVMDreams eventually got lynched. That in itself isn't all that weird, esp since I'm not sure the rest of our weird people changed their votes but for LYNCH #3: THE SAME THING HAPPENED. Petpony, Trematode, and Blackdog all voted to lynch Tigerwillow, and then with JUST 15 MINUTES LEFT TIL BALLOTS CLOSED, NStarz brought up Dyachei, and then Petpony, Trematode, AND Blackdog all followed suit. So I think the strategy has been for them to all try and convince their movie mates to vote for Tigerwillow so that they don't suspect anything when they actually really sandbag another INNOCENT character last minute because of some nebulous "secret investigation" and such. It would have looked bad for them if they told their group mates to kill an innocent, and they really were innocent. What's also funny is that just as I started to question Blackdog hardcore, NStarz has the nerve to question why I've been so quiet. Coinkidink??? I think at this point, there's way too much building on it for at least some of these to not have been. I dunno if Tigerwillow in it with the other 4, or if the villains are keeping her around because she's pretty shady sounding on the surface and people have had beef with her. So natural pickins?
On The 3rd Night, guess who died? Kakurubird and Keydubs, where one of them had a Compass. And what do we know... they're groupmates of NStarz and Trematode. I bet they were starting to get suspicious, so off with their head.
Oh and if that weren't enough, there's the thing with the POISONOUS APPLE. So, I just randomly picked trematode but that was a blessing in disguise. Supposedly while Trematode was silenced on day 3, NStarz randomly said "waiting to vote... 'eats an apple.'" Eeeeenteresting. Then, while some of you all started wondering about what items there might be and such, NStarz, Blackdog, and Petpony I think all alluded to the poisonous apple at some point. Yes, I get that it's pretty obvious that for snow white, that's what the item would be. But the way they talked about it was a lil off. AND, I guess Blackdog must've though us dwarfs were all really stupid or something, because she started this crap where she pretty much said something along the lines of "so I think everyone's starting to get suspicious of us dwarfs, I think we need to let everyone know if you're a villager or not and if you have an item. I know that I'm a villager and I don't have any items." To see if one of us would be stupid enough to give ourselves up. And, isn't it kind of weird that they all knew about it, and DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING???
Lastly, I decided to give Petpony a shot at redeeming herself as the mayor and all. SO I emailed her to let her know that I was onto Blackdog. I was waiting to see what kind of reaction I would get from her. And I got noffin. Maybe she went to sleep right after the last vote, but eh...
Oh and... all of this "You should investigate ME, or one of the other already suspect peeps" is pretty pointless if Hedgie is the sniffer who either wants to keep helping the villains because she's a villain herself, or stays "quiet" because she doesn't want the villains to come take her out.
So yeah, I think that's all I've got, but I think it's compelling. So if Petpony et al, want to tell everyone about their little "secret investigation" that has only gotten a ton of innocents killed + the loss of 2 items, go ahead and explain yourself. My mom's a forensics expert is a rather weak one. Hedgie and Tigerwillow now is the time to also speak up about your roles. You're pretty suspicious too. They've done a good job of pretty much killing off everyone that could be in contact with them, but if anyone has had PM's with our mysterious shady characters, now might be a good time to disclose it. I'm sure they were thinking about killing two dwarfs at this point. If they change their minds after this, watevs.
I may never see you again, but adieu folks. And if I do, you can lynch me if you want. I gotta tend to my studies anyway and take my kitty back for more ultrasound, a ton of bloodwork, and who knows what else?
And sorry to LIS and CFC if that gets you killed so that you can't back up my story. (sorry to you shady peeps if you actually are innocent, 'cause wow what a coinkidink).
I have a feeling that I'm either not going to make it through the next round or so whether the wolves take me out or villagers lynch me. I'm 100% a villager. I have no special items. To be honest when I got my pm from Lissarae I was kind of disappointed because I thought would be a lot more help to the team if I had a power. I get that the fraud investigator excuse is weak. I didn't want to reveal what I was trying to do in case it worked out but it hasn't really. What I was doing was tracking the times that people were online, if they had posted to other threads during that time, how long they were on, etc. This is a tip I learned at the last seminar I volunteered at. I admit right now to creepy stalking the forum every half hour to see if people were online. I kept a log of everyone's votes and the times they were online during the night cycle. From this I got that SOV was likely a wolf, which I admit I didn't share with anyone since he was killed in a night cycle. I also thought that DVMDream might have been a wolf. My logic was based on online times and voting patterns. It was very flawed logic but technically she did have a night time role it just wasn't one I was hoping for. If I was a sniffer I wouldn't stalk the forum like this because I could just easily ask at night time if a person is a wolf. To clarify I only discussed the vote for DVMDream with Petpony. I told Petpony my strategy then asked me about DVMDream and CorporateFatCat. Based on what I had seen it was more likely that DVMDream was a wolf. It was shaky information at best and I know now that DVMDream is innocent. To clarify though I never advised her to vote for Dyachei or bandierose. In fact I didn't vote for bandierose because I was pretty certain based on my creepy stalking that she was innocent.
I raised similar concerns to Petpony about those in the Pocahontas group. My thoughts were that the compass let Kakurubird sniff out a wolf and she let slip to her group that she had this ability or knew who a wolf was and that's what got her killed. When I suggested this to Petpony she said that she completely trusted trematode but was a little unsure of Nstarz. I wasn't completely sold on this. The reason I didn't vote for Petpony last night is because I thought I could trust. I'm not certain anymore. I think I was perhaps far too trusting--I sent her all my logs that go up to last night's lynching.
Minnerbelle--are you saying that Blackdog wanted to maul Bandierose before petpony suggested it. If so that's pretty compelling evidence. Also if we still believe that there's an item assigned to every movie group then I can attest to the fact that I don't have it and have no idea what it is. WTF didn't die with anything neither did dyachei. I've been truthful this entire game. If you want to be sure that I stalked you, click on your profile and look at the last 20 visitors to your page--I should be on everyone players.
Now that I've said all that I'd like to point out that I'm not a creeper in real life
. I'm just a competitive person that wanted to do well in this game and I had no way to investigate things otherwise. /sorry for the novel
I raised similar concerns to Petpony about those in the Pocahontas group. My thoughts were that the compass let Kakurubird sniff out a wolf and she let slip to her group that she had this ability or knew who a wolf was and that's what got her killed. When I suggested this to Petpony she said that she completely trusted trematode but was a little unsure of Nstarz. I wasn't completely sold on this. The reason I didn't vote for Petpony last night is because I thought I could trust. I'm not certain anymore. I think I was perhaps far too trusting--I sent her all my logs that go up to last night's lynching.
Minnerbelle--are you saying that Blackdog wanted to maul Bandierose before petpony suggested it. If so that's pretty compelling evidence. Also if we still believe that there's an item assigned to every movie group then I can attest to the fact that I don't have it and have no idea what it is. WTF didn't die with anything neither did dyachei. I've been truthful this entire game. If you want to be sure that I stalked you, click on your profile and look at the last 20 visitors to your page--I should be on everyone players.
Now that I've said all that I'd like to point out that I'm not a creeper in real life
. I'm just a competitive person that wanted to do well in this game and I had no way to investigate things otherwise. /sorry for the novel**************************************

If you're right, you're a genius!
Come to think of it...even if you're wrong, I think you might still be a creative genius.
Good luck with your kitteh!!! 🙁
***************************************

If you're right, you're a genius!
Come to think of it...even if you're wrong, I think you might still be a creative genius.
Good luck with your kitteh!!! 🙁
***************************************
Oh and Minnerbelle the reason Petpony may not have responded to you is a) she went off line at 10:51 CST and more likely b) people are only allowed to talk with people in their group. As mayor Petpony can also chat with trematode but that's it--me and trematode.
Let's clear a few things up before I go off to work.
I never suggested killing bandierose, just read through the messages. My only question, not suggestion, was if we all wanted to vote as a group or separately.
I kept my vote to maul TW last night, I never changed to maul dyachi.
I haven't said anything about a poisonous apple. Check the posts. I suggested a trident from the Little Mermaid and a hyena creature from the Lion King.
I've been consistent 2 votings in a row with who I wanted to lynch. The only mistake I've made was not knowing who to lynch on the first day and voting for bandierose like everyone else.
I'm sorry you feel that my questioning and answers have been less-than-sufficient for you, MB, I'll keep them to myself from now on. I find it strange that as soon as all eyes turn on our group, you have no problem throwing one of us under the bus, as long as it's averted away from you.
I never suggested killing bandierose, just read through the messages. My only question, not suggestion, was if we all wanted to vote as a group or separately.
I kept my vote to maul TW last night, I never changed to maul dyachi.
I haven't said anything about a poisonous apple. Check the posts. I suggested a trident from the Little Mermaid and a hyena creature from the Lion King.
I've been consistent 2 votings in a row with who I wanted to lynch. The only mistake I've made was not knowing who to lynch on the first day and voting for bandierose like everyone else.
I'm sorry you feel that my questioning and answers have been less-than-sufficient for you, MB, I'll keep them to myself from now on. I find it strange that as soon as all eyes turn on our group, you have no problem throwing one of us under the bus, as long as it's averted away from you.
Oh and Minnerbelle the reason Petpony may not have responded to you is a) she went off line at 10:51 CST and more likely b) people are only allowed to talk with people in their group. As mayor Petpony can also chat with trematode but that's it--me and trematode.
Oh lol I totes missed that part oops. In my delirious state I concocted that mayors can talk to anyone. Ignore that part
I'm sorry you feel that my questioning and answers have been less-than-sufficient for you, MB, I'll keep them to myself from now on. I find it strange that as soon as all eyes turn on our group, you have no problem throwing one of us under the bus, as long as it's averted away from you.
Like I said lynch me or kill me. And you'll know for sure. And I said I was sorry in advance if I was wrong... but well just have to find out
For the record, in my results posts, I am trying to include everyone but since there are so many of you, I just pick people at random to talk and what not. And the whole Trematode being a villain thing was a typo. I am using pen and paper to keep track of the game and don't have who are wolves and who aren't on the computer. The word villain didn't look right to me so I typed it in word. I just happened to be typing next to her name and forgot to delete it before I cut and paste.
And DVMDream- sorry for calling you a he
And DVMDream- sorry for calling you a he

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm at work all day and may not be able to come on to defend myself or vote. There's really nothing I can do to show you my role. If you guys decide it should be me, and you find out I'm just a villager, remember to look at those who pointed fingers. Just sayinnnn
I'm headed off to job shadow as part 2 of an interview but I wanted to post before I left.
I'm a villager with no special item. If each movie does in fact have one item then Petpony has it. I am not a sniffer and have no investigative role. My guesses have come from tracking voting patterns and when people are online. I trusted Petpony with this info and sent her my logs yesterday. I only advised Petpony on the DVMDream vote. I explained my strategy, she asked who I suspected, I gave a list of a few people and from those two she asked for more info about CFC and DVMDream. On no other vote have I discussed my choices in a pm with PetPony. I suggested last night to PetPony that their was a wolf in the Pocahontas group but she seemed to have full faith in Trematode. Not sure how reliable this is considering its contradictory to Minnerbelle's info.
I don't know anything more than this. If I die it's been a fun (and very confusing) game.
I'm a villager with no special item. If each movie does in fact have one item then Petpony has it. I am not a sniffer and have no investigative role. My guesses have come from tracking voting patterns and when people are online. I trusted Petpony with this info and sent her my logs yesterday. I only advised Petpony on the DVMDream vote. I explained my strategy, she asked who I suspected, I gave a list of a few people and from those two she asked for more info about CFC and DVMDream. On no other vote have I discussed my choices in a pm with PetPony. I suggested last night to PetPony that their was a wolf in the Pocahontas group but she seemed to have full faith in Trematode. Not sure how reliable this is considering its contradictory to Minnerbelle's info.
I don't know anything more than this. If I die it's been a fun (and very confusing) game.
Minnerbell, good job!
I see a few flaws in your argument. Unfortunately, I have nobody to back me up because you are accusing the only two people I am ALLOWED to talk to of being "villains" with me.
NStarz and PetPony know my position in the game. I shared my position with PetPony. It convinced her that I was not a wolf and that is why she shared her strategy with me.
I also know this for a fact: there at at least some items that cannot be lost. How would I know this if one of the three were not given an item at some point? There are probably others out there that are able to confirm this.
I did not send or receive any messages until several hours after I decided to choose PetPony. I probably did not receive any because Kaydubs has only dial-up and NStarz has been pretty busy. Do not make me take a screenshot of the times! (it is likely against the rules anyway 😛).
I see a few flaws in your argument. Unfortunately, I have nobody to back me up because you are accusing the only two people I am ALLOWED to talk to of being "villains" with me.
NStarz and PetPony know my position in the game. I shared my position with PetPony. It convinced her that I was not a wolf and that is why she shared her strategy with me.
I also know this for a fact: there at at least some items that cannot be lost. How would I know this if one of the three were not given an item at some point? There are probably others out there that are able to confirm this.
I did not send or receive any messages until several hours after I decided to choose PetPony. I probably did not receive any because Kaydubs has only dial-up and NStarz has been pretty busy. Do not make me take a screenshot of the times! (it is likely against the rules anyway 😛).
Also, Lissa calling me a villain was a mistake. If something bad happens to me and it is partially due to that, LISSA OWES ME!!! Listen to the mod dude. I was just as shocked as you were. I did a bit of scrambling to tell my team that I did not know what that meant.
***********************
Yes, that place would be where I'd hide. I was there a few weeks ago and it's just as I remembered....'cept the magic of youth disappeared. The blinking eyes.....yaaghhhhh😱
This game is much more intriguing now. I like being dead. Yo ho yo ho lynch lynch maul maul, tis a small world afterall
In DisneyHeaven where you get free rides forever😍
******************************
*********************
I'm thinking you guys should hide out in "It's a Small World" exhibit. I was there at Christmas time and it pretty much freaked me out. I'm thinking the wolves wouldn't like it either! 😉
***************
Yes, that place would be where I'd hide. I was there a few weeks ago and it's just as I remembered....'cept the magic of youth disappeared. The blinking eyes.....yaaghhhhh😱
This game is much more intriguing now. I like being dead. Yo ho yo ho lynch lynch maul maul, tis a small world afterall
In DisneyHeaven where you get free rides forever😍
******************************
Just a clarification before I leave. I want to add to what I said about the items. I know for a fact that the items are not restricted to what groups you on are in. I know it was said earlier in the game to get rid of the Pocahontas group because they only had one item and it was lost, so one of the remaining people must be a wolf, ahhh!
We do not know if there is one wolf per group.
Also, I know that items can jump around. Yeah, Minnerbell is going against that by saying that she, a dwarf, had a poisonous apple to use. But the Beauty and the Beast group could have an item from the Little Mermaid movie or the Lion King group could have an item from the Cinderella movie, etc.
We do not know if there is one wolf per group.
Also, I know that items can jump around. Yeah, Minnerbell is going against that by saying that she, a dwarf, had a poisonous apple to use. But the Beauty and the Beast group could have an item from the Little Mermaid movie or the Lion King group could have an item from the Cinderella movie, etc.
Don't have time to read and reply to everything that was Said here, but minnerbelle, you are so much better at this game than me but my list of suspicious characters is very similar to yours, especially black dog and nstarz. I almost posted that along with my list but didn't want it to get me killed, all we have to do is maul one of them to see if we are right. So innocent villagers please get on board, every time anyone has jumped on a bandwagon started by pet pony or any of her suspected villains, it has resulted in death of an innocent. That's not a coincidence. We are losing badly right now and need a new strategy and a new leader to follow, because whether pet pony is good or evil, her ideas arent workong
Minnerbelle, why all the hate? 🙁 In reference to my *eats an apple* comment, it's cuz Meeko, my character, steals food a lot. Lol.
I am an innocent villager with no items. I've been jumping on the bandwagon a lot because I have no idea who to lynch. So if someone says something that sounds good, I go ahead and follow their lead. If it helps to clear my name, I will lynch someone else on the suspect list next--I was thinking of PetPony. Though if I lynch PetPony, that means that I don't trust Trematode (since she has told me she trusts PetPony), which would make me sad, but I have no reason to technically trust her (she's the only one I can talk to, now, cuz Kaydubs and Kakurubird have both been killed).
I am an innocent villager with no items. I've been jumping on the bandwagon a lot because I have no idea who to lynch. So if someone says something that sounds good, I go ahead and follow their lead. If it helps to clear my name, I will lynch someone else on the suspect list next--I was thinking of PetPony. Though if I lynch PetPony, that means that I don't trust Trematode (since she has told me she trusts PetPony), which would make me sad, but I have no reason to technically trust her (she's the only one I can talk to, now, cuz Kaydubs and Kakurubird have both been killed).
Personally, I am scared of mauling PetPony because I suck as a leader.
I am also hesitant to maul NStarz. If there are people out there who think it is 1 wolf/group and she happens to be an innocent, that will look bad upon me.
But if a vote for one of my "assistants" or whatever you call them will make you trust me as a villager, so be it.
I am also hesitant to maul NStarz. If there are people out there who think it is 1 wolf/group and she happens to be an innocent, that will look bad upon me.
But if a vote for one of my "assistants" or whatever you call them will make you trust me as a villager, so be it.
I agree with FCF and anybody else who suggested sniffing me. Please do so! And once you know I'm a villager, move on to Hedgie and Trematode. That way I know whether or not it was good to trust them. For now, I'll be more careful with both of them though.
Now to answer Minnerbelle's post:
I picked Trematode as my assistant because we worked together in the last game and it seemed to work pretty well.
I didn't jump on the bandwagon about Bandierose. I was the first one to vote for her! I tried to pick someone who hasn't been picked by anyone else. Maybe you didn't notice, but YOU were the one who jumped on the bandwagon. There were 3 other people voting for her after I did. You were the 5th person to vote Bandierose. So I don't know what you're trying to do by changed the facts here, if you never even were the one starting it!
The villain thing by Lissa is kin of weird. I admit that. Even if she said it was a mistake!
Lissa never actually used the word sniffing in the narrative. Just that Hedgie saw a trail of blood and decided to follow it. I don't know what to do with Blackdog glancing down though. I don't know if that's coincidence or not. It might be that she (?) glanced down because she knew the fabric was going to be there.
My "secret investigation" was what Hedgie already explained. I was trying to figure out the patterns of people being online and watching their activity. DVM looked suspicious. We didn't have anything on anybody else. Why choose someone where we don't know anything at all and pick them over DVM, for who we thought we had evidence? That would be stupid. I also had no clue about the fairy godmother. I am still trying to work on that.
I don't know if Hedgie is a sniffer. She keeps telling me that she has nothing at all. If I do find out about her being a sniffer, I'd be pissed (the emotions coming with this game are weird. lol).
I voted for TigerWillow because people thought it was weird that I changed the voting the day before. No.People just like to jump on a bandwagon. The same thing happened with Bandierose (about whose death YOU were lying btw!). I figured if I moved the voting away from TW again, that would look really suspicious. Which it did once I voted for Dyachei. But I did give you the reasons why I voted for Dyachei. So once again, why vote for someone I don't know anything about instead of someone I think looks suspicious? Maybe I should vote like a sheep and follow someone else today, just to prove I'm innocent. But somehow my voting will probably be twisted again to make me look bad. I also didn't know that NStarz brought up Dyachei, because I already had the window open to write my post about why I didn't like Dyachei. It just took me a while to post because I was talking to my mom and bf on the phone.
I also never asked my group to vote for TigerWillow. I did so to follow BlackDog because apparently people thought it was weird that I averted the votes from TW before. I wanted to show that I have no clue about TW, but that I voted that way to make people happy.
I was suspicious of NStarz once Kakurubird and Kaydubs died. I wanted to trust Trematode because she was my assistant. So I moved to not trusting NStarz. I even asked Trematode if there were any conversations in her group that might make those two look bad and cause NStarz to want them dead. On my list, she is one of the people who are suspects of being a wolf.
I didn't know about the apple until Trematode was allowed to talk to me again. As soon as she wasn't silenced anymore, she sent me a PM stating why. I even questioned her on the functions of the poisoned apple, just in case she knew more about it. NStarz said she knew about it because Trematode told her (they're in the same group after all). I don't know how Blackdog found out. Maybe NStarz and Blackdog are both wolves and can talk to each other, so NStarz told Blackdog.
And yes, Minnerbelle, I hadn't seen the PM because I went to bed. I read it in the middle of the night when I woke up, but realized I probably shouldn't have because we're not supposed to talk to each other and now it's hard to ignore what you said in there.
The only people I ever PMed with were Dyachei, Hedgie and Trematode.
I will not vote to lynch Minnerbelle. She seems to be pretty good at investigating people (even if it's against me) and it would be useful to keep her around. I do admit, I look shady. So far, luck has not been on my side. If I wasn't me, I'd probably vote to lynch me.
Now on to Hedgie's post:
I voted for Bandierose because I picked a random person. If Hedgie would have PMed me that she thought she was innocent because of her online and voting pattern, I would have changed my vote. But she didn't. She just let me go ahead and get Bandierose killed. If she was so certain that Bandierose was innocent, why wouldn't she (as a villager herlself!) have tried to save her? Unless she is a villain and supported it (but voted differently because she didn't want to look suspicious).
I said I trusted Trematode, but not NStarz. I voted for Dyachei, because I had more info about her. I also never said I wouldn't vote for NStarz because I trust Trematode. If the two of them trust each other, that wouldn't change anything for me.
Yes, it's weird if Blackdog really suggested killing Bandierose before me. But are you certain she said it first? Can you look back at the times and check? If she said it after I voted, then I think that makes Blackdog look even more suspicious to me. Did anybody ever think that maybe the wolves are trying to get everyone to vote the same way I do if my votes are for innocents, because that would make me look suspicious and eventually get me killed by the villagers?
I also don't have an item. Maybe our group just doesn't have one because I'm the mayor and can veto a lynching. Or you have one (maybe the sniffer ability) and just don't want to admit to it.
Blackdog:
You not changing your vote to Dyachei doesn't really mean much, because there were already enough votes to get her killed. You might have just kept to your vote because it would make you look less suspicious.
All other stuff I don't wanna put in anywhere above:
- Yes, I trust Trematode because of what I know about her.
- Why waste a lynch on me if I can just veto it the first time? Lynch someone else and see what that does. (Yes, I am allowed to veto my own death if anyone is wondering. I asked.)
My suspects now are: NStarz and Blackdog. And I guess to some extend Hedgie until proven otherwise. (Maybe all your work is just to make everyone think you're not a wolf because a wolf wouldn't do that. You said yourself that you had a lot of time this weekend. So why not spend it on an alibi?)
Now to answer Minnerbelle's post:
I picked Trematode as my assistant because we worked together in the last game and it seemed to work pretty well.
I didn't jump on the bandwagon about Bandierose. I was the first one to vote for her! I tried to pick someone who hasn't been picked by anyone else. Maybe you didn't notice, but YOU were the one who jumped on the bandwagon. There were 3 other people voting for her after I did. You were the 5th person to vote Bandierose. So I don't know what you're trying to do by changed the facts here, if you never even were the one starting it!
The villain thing by Lissa is kin of weird. I admit that. Even if she said it was a mistake!
Lissa never actually used the word sniffing in the narrative. Just that Hedgie saw a trail of blood and decided to follow it. I don't know what to do with Blackdog glancing down though. I don't know if that's coincidence or not. It might be that she (?) glanced down because she knew the fabric was going to be there.
My "secret investigation" was what Hedgie already explained. I was trying to figure out the patterns of people being online and watching their activity. DVM looked suspicious. We didn't have anything on anybody else. Why choose someone where we don't know anything at all and pick them over DVM, for who we thought we had evidence? That would be stupid. I also had no clue about the fairy godmother. I am still trying to work on that.
I don't know if Hedgie is a sniffer. She keeps telling me that she has nothing at all. If I do find out about her being a sniffer, I'd be pissed (the emotions coming with this game are weird. lol).
I voted for TigerWillow because people thought it was weird that I changed the voting the day before. No.People just like to jump on a bandwagon. The same thing happened with Bandierose (about whose death YOU were lying btw!). I figured if I moved the voting away from TW again, that would look really suspicious. Which it did once I voted for Dyachei. But I did give you the reasons why I voted for Dyachei. So once again, why vote for someone I don't know anything about instead of someone I think looks suspicious? Maybe I should vote like a sheep and follow someone else today, just to prove I'm innocent. But somehow my voting will probably be twisted again to make me look bad. I also didn't know that NStarz brought up Dyachei, because I already had the window open to write my post about why I didn't like Dyachei. It just took me a while to post because I was talking to my mom and bf on the phone.
I also never asked my group to vote for TigerWillow. I did so to follow BlackDog because apparently people thought it was weird that I averted the votes from TW before. I wanted to show that I have no clue about TW, but that I voted that way to make people happy.
I was suspicious of NStarz once Kakurubird and Kaydubs died. I wanted to trust Trematode because she was my assistant. So I moved to not trusting NStarz. I even asked Trematode if there were any conversations in her group that might make those two look bad and cause NStarz to want them dead. On my list, she is one of the people who are suspects of being a wolf.
I didn't know about the apple until Trematode was allowed to talk to me again. As soon as she wasn't silenced anymore, she sent me a PM stating why. I even questioned her on the functions of the poisoned apple, just in case she knew more about it. NStarz said she knew about it because Trematode told her (they're in the same group after all). I don't know how Blackdog found out. Maybe NStarz and Blackdog are both wolves and can talk to each other, so NStarz told Blackdog.
And yes, Minnerbelle, I hadn't seen the PM because I went to bed. I read it in the middle of the night when I woke up, but realized I probably shouldn't have because we're not supposed to talk to each other and now it's hard to ignore what you said in there.
The only people I ever PMed with were Dyachei, Hedgie and Trematode.
I will not vote to lynch Minnerbelle. She seems to be pretty good at investigating people (even if it's against me) and it would be useful to keep her around. I do admit, I look shady. So far, luck has not been on my side. If I wasn't me, I'd probably vote to lynch me.
Now on to Hedgie's post:
I voted for Bandierose because I picked a random person. If Hedgie would have PMed me that she thought she was innocent because of her online and voting pattern, I would have changed my vote. But she didn't. She just let me go ahead and get Bandierose killed. If she was so certain that Bandierose was innocent, why wouldn't she (as a villager herlself!) have tried to save her? Unless she is a villain and supported it (but voted differently because she didn't want to look suspicious).
I said I trusted Trematode, but not NStarz. I voted for Dyachei, because I had more info about her. I also never said I wouldn't vote for NStarz because I trust Trematode. If the two of them trust each other, that wouldn't change anything for me.
Yes, it's weird if Blackdog really suggested killing Bandierose before me. But are you certain she said it first? Can you look back at the times and check? If she said it after I voted, then I think that makes Blackdog look even more suspicious to me. Did anybody ever think that maybe the wolves are trying to get everyone to vote the same way I do if my votes are for innocents, because that would make me look suspicious and eventually get me killed by the villagers?
I also don't have an item. Maybe our group just doesn't have one because I'm the mayor and can veto a lynching. Or you have one (maybe the sniffer ability) and just don't want to admit to it.
Blackdog:
You not changing your vote to Dyachei doesn't really mean much, because there were already enough votes to get her killed. You might have just kept to your vote because it would make you look less suspicious.
All other stuff I don't wanna put in anywhere above:
- Yes, I trust Trematode because of what I know about her.
- Why waste a lynch on me if I can just veto it the first time? Lynch someone else and see what that does. (Yes, I am allowed to veto my own death if anyone is wondering. I asked.)
My suspects now are: NStarz and Blackdog. And I guess to some extend Hedgie until proven otherwise. (Maybe all your work is just to make everyone think you're not a wolf because a wolf wouldn't do that. You said yourself that you had a lot of time this weekend. So why not spend it on an alibi?)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, there are some people that have been verrry quiet. I know it's stupid to go after those, but what happened to Sheepdog, the orcas, devyn etc. They've been barely playing at all..
If anybody has more stuff against NStarz or Blackdog, please say so. I will try to decide who to vote for today, but it will be one of them.
If anybody has more stuff against NStarz or Blackdog, please say so. I will try to decide who to vote for today, but it will be one of them.
What I was doing was tracking the times that people were online, if they had posted to other threads during that time, how long they were on, etc.
I don't have time to check right now because I'm on break from class (10 min) and trying to catch up on thread, but.... I thought there was a setting to hide your online status - which would mean checking that value isn't useful because you have no way to account for people who aren't showing up.
Am I wrong about the forum setting? I'm just going off memory here.... But if I'm right, your whole methodology is broken.
I don't have time to check right now because I'm on break from class (10 min) and trying to catch up on thread, but.... I thought there was a setting to hide your online status - which would mean checking that value isn't useful because you have no way to account for people who aren't showing up.
Am I wrong about the forum setting? I'm just going off memory here.... But if I'm right, your whole methodology is broken.
I didn't even think about that. But yes, while going through my setting to figure out how to change my picture, I think I did see that!
Wow. Now I feel really stupid. lol
Also, there are some people that have been verrry quiet.
Keep in mind it's now Monday... those of us in classes are kinda tied down. I've got my usual morning slate of 8-noon lectures with ten minute breaks every hour. Just reading the posts is taking up most of my 10 minutes, never mind grabbing a drink and hitting the bathroom. (And I've got lectures from 1-5 today as well. Lissa: might be nice to slow down the pace just a titch during the day for those of us in school? I don't want to be eaten or lynched purely because I can't post/respond because I'm sitting in this stupid endocrine lecture. 🙂)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
