Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Keep in mind it's now Monday... those of us in classes are kinda tied down. I've got my usual morning slate of 8-noon lectures with ten minute breaks every hour. Just reading the posts is taking up most of my 10 minutes, never mind grabbing a drink and hitting the bathroom. (And I've got lectures from 1-5 today as well. Lissa: might be nice to slow down the pace just a titch during the day for those of us in school? I don't want to be eaten or lynched purely because I can't post/respond because I'm sitting in this stupid endocrine lecture. 🙂)


I understand that during the week. I'm gonna be in class soon too and later at work. While at work, I probably won't be able to do anything at all.

What I was referring to was during the weekend they were extremely quiet.
 
Also, there are some people that have been verrry quiet. I know it's stupid to go after those, but what happened to Sheepdog, the orcas, devyn etc. They've been barely playing at all..

Sometimes it is better to say less. As people are arguing amongst themselves making themselves targets for wolf attacks I am watching and trying to get a grasp on who may or may not be wolves. As a former wolf in past games, the more you reveal about yourself the more danger you are in.
 
I don't suspect any of you so far, so I guess that helps. But there's just so many that have been very quiet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Keep in mind it's now Monday... those of us in classes are kinda tied down. I've got my usual morning slate of 8-noon lectures with ten minute breaks every hour. Just reading the posts is taking up most of my 10 minutes, never mind grabbing a drink and hitting the bathroom. (And I've got lectures from 1-5 today as well. Lissa: might be nice to slow down the pace just a titch during the day for those of us in school? I don't want to be eaten or lynched purely because I can't post/respond because I'm sitting in this stupid endocrine lecture. 🙂)
For sure. I have class, too. Day cycle won't end until this evening.
 
Also about the online status....


I'm on an iPhone with the app... I think I'm constantly online?

HAHAHAHAHAHA I do sound shady. First time for everything.
 
The reason why I've been talking a lot is bc I have no one to talk to. Everyone's been lynched or killed or out partying (deservedly so, orcagirl11). So maybe that's what's gotten me into trouble.

Where are these sniffers? I think we are all still shooting arrows into the dark (and no, I have no secret contraption that uses arrows!) I personally am looking at people who began the mob against me, because I can only trust myself on what position I have. Which is not a wolf 🙂
 
And last game, everyone attacked the people who were quiet. My strategy was NOT to be quiet.

But I just come off as an angry little fish.
 
I never started the maul against you, just followed. There is the possibility that you are a wolf and are playing the victim for everybody by having other wolves vote for you in the beginning. But I just can't see that happening. So, so far, you are not on my list of wolves. Just of random victims. hahaha
 
*****************************************************************
" a poor (WW) player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage (thread) and then is heard no more (is lynched): it is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
-MacBeth Act V, Scene V

:laugh:
*****************************************************************
a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
 
*********************************
Also, in this game...
Never take anything personally.
And don't hold anything anyone says or does
during the game against them after the game.

It is all in good fun.

😛
*************************************
 
Hahaha personally I believe I am acting a fool. I would never have been angry at SOV afterwards lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh holy shiznits I thought it was blackdog that suggested lynching bandierose via pm. I just remember answering that I'll just go along cause I don't have a better idea.but lol it turns out I said that in thread. I've been up for over 27hrs straight now so someone fact check everything I said before making any decisions. All i did was go thru from Day 1 and track all actions. Not good for someone who usually sleeps 10hrs a night on ave. but my suspicions still stand.

Now that I was actually able to access all my pm's (was on mobile app before) I was able to check that, and one more thing. Blackdog did suggest on day 1 that we dwarfs lynch trematode. Not sure what the motive was there. I just have a prob with peeps who say "ima villager, and I even told so and so that." And what is up with petpony's "I really wanted to trust trematode so I did." that is very lame for someone in the hot seat.

Anyhoos again my motive was a kamikaze dive to help y'all out and get some real discussion going based on actions people have taken. See what happens this night cycle. I doubt I'll get killed because then itll be clear my intentions were genuine. If any of the suspicious peeps are actually innocent, they'll either be killed to cast a doubt on my credibility or kept alive as a lynch target. If they are villains I doubt they'll be killed. The most suspicious of them or I should be lynched.
 
I know it was stupid to say that, but i wanted to believe her because she told me about her role.
 
Just wanted to chime in to say that I won't be around much today--volunteering at my shelter. I'll check back periodically.
 
.The night came and went. No one really slept very well. Accusations were thrown, suspicions cast, but that didn't stop the nightly attacks. This time, the group awoke to find Minnerbelle, a villager with a poison apple slain. .
."Did anyone else die?" asked wildcat. .
."Doesn't look like it!" said an excited Tigerwillow. .
.It is now Day 5. You must vote to lynch one player by 6pm CST. If this is too early for most people, we can push it back. .

.19 players remain:.
.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)

Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)

Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)

4. Nstarz (Meeko).
 
************************************************

Gotta love evil with a heart; Killing minnerbelle to let her study.
Why do y'all insist on trying to lynch such fine upstanding evil?

**************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I think minnerbelle was an easy choice to kill, since she was sadly the only person we knew who had a device.

Someone should have protected her is all I'm saying.
 
That was kind of obvious that Minnerbelle would die.

My choices are still Blackdog and NStarz. Will decide later.
 
***********************

I don't have time to check right now because I'm on break from class (10 min) and trying to catch up on thread, but.... I thought there was a setting to hide your online status - which would mean checking that value isn't useful because you have no way to account for people who aren't showing up.

Am I wrong about the forum setting? I'm just going off memory here.... But if I'm right, your whole methodology is broken.

there is such a setting. not talking about strategy cause not playing, but I've got that setting on.

*************************
 
I'm between BlackDog who I started suspecting a little last night, and Hedgiehog still. No on has said "I am a villager with no items" more than hedgie...
 
No on has said "I am a villager with no items" more than hedgie...

👍

I've heard it a lot in PMs, too.

I don't wanna say I believe she is a wolf, but maybe it's a newbie wolf who is trying really hard to convince others that she isn't one.
 
👍

I've heard it a lot in PMs, too.

I don't wanna say I believe she is a wolf, but maybe it's a newbie wolf who is trying really hard to convince others that she isn't one.

I know from past cheating boyfriends :laugh: that people tend to overcompensate when they are guilty. 😀 But that's really all I have to go on with Hedgie.
 
Just letting everyone know that I am back and apologize for the trouble my absence seems to have caused. I had planned to come home last night but was too tired to make the 3 hour drive. Currently catching up on everything but was hoping we could extend tonight's deadline if at all possible? I've got a lot of reading to do and was hoping to put a little time in at the clinic as well.
 
Also, there are some people that have been verrry quiet. I know it's stupid to go after those, but what happened to Sheepdog, the orcas, devyn etc. They've been barely playing at all..

I have explained my quietness in past responses, but if it helps will do so again here. This past weekend I was out in the Irish countryside and was playing from my phone, so had intermittent service. That is why I voted for a Saturday, so the game would not be as far underway. Yesterday my internet was completely down and when I got back to civilization the vote had been moved up in time, so I got on right after the fact. Then it was decided to do a 2nd day at 12 AM my time - with a deadline of 4 AM my time. I was exhausted and passed out as I had class in the morning and could not make a decision based on the knowledge I had in 2 minutes - did not want to maul another innocent. I live in Ireland, so the time difference can be a bit harder when you throw in 2 days on one for me - it is not just a few hour difference.

And in the previous game, mauling silent players did not end up being the best strategy. I am analyzing the game and trying to figure out who the hell the villains are at this point.
 
Just letting everyone know that I am back and apologize for the trouble my absence seems to have caused. I had planned to come home last night but was too tired to make the 3 hour drive. Currently catching up on everything but was hoping we could extend tonight's deadline if at all possible? I've got a lot of reading to do and was hoping to put a little time in at the clinic as well.
How late do you need? I really want to accommodate as many people as possible. It's hard with people being scattered across the globe.
 
Im really not going off much and I am at work so don't have time to type much, but blackdog, very sorry if you are innocent and get mauled!
 
Real quick while I'm at work. The reason minnerbelle thought I was being sketchy is because I actually was trying to see if anyone in my group had a special role. I found the compass after kaydubs died, but it was of no use to me because I'm just a villager. I've since been told I lost the compass, but was given no indication of how or where. Having the compass allows the person to avoid being investigated. I was hoping if someone in my group had special abilities that I could give it to them (if Lissa allowed) so that the wolves would not discover them. I hope that's a good enough argument to prove my innocence.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we have evidence against LIS? Idk if he's a veteran in the games, and class is a useful alibi for not participating. But we don't know much about him and all of the veterans have been targeted.

I think I'll vote last minute this time.
 
I have to go study organic chemistry... WHAAAA.
I will be voting last minute too. I need time to digest all of the facts before I spit out a name.
 
I don't have time to check right now because I'm on break from class (10 min) and trying to catch up on thread, but.... I thought there was a setting to hide your online status - which would mean checking that value isn't useful because you have no way to account for people who aren't showing up.

Am I wrong about the forum setting? I'm just going off memory here.... But if I'm right, your whole methodology is broken.

I just got home and saw this post. I totally didn't know you could do that. You're right that defeats the point of checking. It's not like the checking who was online was doing me any good though. I'll know for the future that it's a really stupid strategy, although I was figuring that out already.
 
Also about the online status....


I'm on an iPhone with the app... I think I'm constantly online?

HAHAHAHAHAHA I do sound shady. First time for everything.

I was wondering how the iPhone app would affect it. If you've been using an app this whole time the game is going then it doesn't say you're constantly online. It doesn't matter my strategy was pretty useless anyways.
 
Hmmm I have been using the app the whole game. Saturday I had the phone off bc of my interview.

Oh well. Won't worry bout it