-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What is the reasoning for NStarz again? I feel like I missed this one
If the reasoning is that there is one wolf in every group, then either NStarz or Blackdog has to be one. That's what my post was about.
If enough people are interested, a Pokemon game can be in the works soon. 😍
It does seem to me that the compass would only be really valuable to a wolf - if there was a such thing as a wolf sniffer and a villager had the compass, what would that do? The only way I can see it as valuable to a villager is if it does conceal some other item or ability like someone suggested before.
Because of that, it does make me a little suspicious of Blackdog. I'm not sold on the "PetPony is bad" angle, even though I was the first to vote for her yesterday. She's been pretty forthcoming about her strategy (or lack thereof 😉 ).
I also think one wolf per group would be too easy, and I do think there can be multiple wolves in some groups. I don't think we should start mauling based on that angle until we're really desperate (which might be tomorrow!). I'm going to hold off on my vote for now, but I'm leaning towards Blackdog, just because of the compass thing.
Because of that, it does make me a little suspicious of Blackdog. I'm not sold on the "PetPony is bad" angle, even though I was the first to vote for her yesterday. She's been pretty forthcoming about her strategy (or lack thereof 😉 ).
I also think one wolf per group would be too easy, and I do think there can be multiple wolves in some groups. I don't think we should start mauling based on that angle until we're really desperate (which might be tomorrow!). I'm going to hold off on my vote for now, but I'm leaning towards Blackdog, just because of the compass thing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The reasoning was if kakurubird had the compass, told someone she had it in her group and a hypothetical wolf in her group wanted to attain it, the wolfy would kill her for it. However, it appeared to switch groups.
That would leave Trematode and Nstarz. It really could be either of them. But my gut tells me Nstarz
That would leave Trematode and Nstarz. It really could be either of them. But my gut tells me Nstarz
It's just too much of a coincidence that such a wolf worthy item was lost by a wolf kill. Ya know?
isn't it also weird that two members of the same group were killed at once/on the same night? (kaydubs and kakururbird)
i may be the only one who feels that way though haha 😳
Hmmmmm on the other hand, that's not the greatest move if a wolf is in pocahontas.
************
just lynch me again
************
just lynch me again
************
Why hasn't SOV been mocking us lately? Dare I say I miss it as motivation?
Hmmmmm on the other hand, that's not the greatest move if a wolf is in pocahontas.
Maybe that's why they did it! Because people would think it's stupid. Reverse psychology again! Lol
Ok. Nstarz is still back on my list
Who should it be? Nstarz or blackdog?
Who should it be? Nstarz or blackdog?
They do. That's how they decide on who to kill.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok wait, I'm confused after reading through the first few pages of this thread.... do wolves know from the beginning who the other wolves are? Or they like us who have no clue?
i'm pretty sure that wolves know who the other wolves are...don't they decide amongst themselves who to kill each night?
I was silenced the night that Kakurubird and Kaydubs were slain.
Oooooooo
When you're silenced, you can't do anything, right? Like perform an action too?
But that still doesn't clear you from being a wolf unfortunately. They can vote without you
I've read through enough to see I'm the main target but I'm on my iPhone so I can't really quote people. Why would I have told you about the compass if I wasn't trying to prove my innocence? I got a message from Lissa saying I had found it. This happened the day after kaydubs and kakuras death. Not to mention I've only been guilty of lynching 1 innocent person in the beginning. The past 2 votes I've stated my reasons for who I wanted to lynch and I stuck with my decision. We still have yet to prove whether or not that person is a wolf. Why aren't we examining the people who voted or changed their votes in the last few minutes to kill off dvmdream and dyachi?
Not to mention, if there is 1 wolf per group, I still have 2 other group members that are alive and well!
I do have a question, sorry if it's been answered but I'm still at work and haven't read everything, why did the poison apple kill minnerbelle but only silenced Trematode? Is it because MB wanted to end her game?
I do have a question, sorry if it's been answered but I'm still at work and haven't read everything, why did the poison apple kill minnerbelle but only silenced Trematode? Is it because MB wanted to end her game?
You are talking about me. Okay, what are you're reasons again?
***********************************************Why hasn't SOV been mocking us lately? Dare I say I miss it as motivation?
SOV has a job during the week which he would like to keep.
I have mocked a few times today....
Not every day can I waste my days on SDN..
But just for you....
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
All the villagers are going to die.
Wait until I am re-incarnated and kill you all <= JOKE
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
********************************************
Your reasons. Blah. Grammar.
Maybe you were trying to divert attention from us by mentioning it.
But for now, and if she's innocent I'll probably be to blame :
Maul Nstarz
Maybe you were trying to divert attention from us by mentioning it.
But for now, and if she's innocent I'll probably be to blame :
Maul Nstarz
Trematode--you sent me a PM asking me to explain myself when I had announced that I would be away all day (a couple of pages ago--at the shelter) so I could not respond to you. Kakurubird did also not tell me that she had an item. I have done nothing (that I can think of) other than jump on the bandwagon with everyone else to arouse suspicion. However, I do find it odd that Trema asked me to defend myself and then didn't give me time to do so. If you would like to lynch me, fine, but you will be very disappointed when the truth comes out (that I am a villager) and the wolves have struck again by creating doubt and mistrust among us.
Gah I am literally suspicious of everyone now bc the people I was confident were innocent are now dead, fml. I want to go bak an look at things again, my vote may change. Although I'm definitely not the only one who's suspicious of blackdog, nstarz is definitely on my list, too.
Also, I was under the impression MB committed suicide, if she was killed by wolves then I would say we should take her accusations even more seriously, but that seems to easy? This game sucks but I am soo addicted!!
Also, I was under the impression MB committed suicide, if she was killed by wolves then I would say we should take her accusations even more seriously, but that seems to easy? This game sucks but I am soo addicted!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Y
Maybe you were trying to divert attention from us by mentioning it.
Are you referring to me or someone else?
LIS: he definitely hasn't been of any help. Even when he does mention stuff (from what I can recall
Nope, I haven't. But it's because I don't have a clue what direction to point.
Frankly, nobody's been of any help, including you. Except maybe MB .... and that sure went well.
And hey - at least I keep making pine boxes....
Referring to black dog, miss Trematode (you are a miss, right?)
Trematode--you sent me a PM asking me to explain myself when I had announced that I would be away all day (a couple of pages ago--at the shelter) so I could not respond to you.
You still HAVE the opportunity to explain yourself.
If you told me about the shelter before Sunday, it may have slipped my mind. I deleted my PMs from Saturday because nothing of interest was said and my inbox was almost full.
Referring to black dog, miss Trematode (you are a miss, right?)
Well it starte off as changing your vote for SOV, but the next time around I was leery of the way the votes changed at the very end and dvmdream ended up being lynched. I haven't had a chance to review all the activities from last night and today so I can't say I would vote for you again.
Well it starte off as changing your vote for SOV, but the next time around I was leery of the way the votes changed at the very end and dvmdream ended up being lynched. I haven't had a chance to review all the activities from last night and today so I can't say I would vote for you again.
Well, as I said before, that was at the very beginning of the game. I only voted for SOV bc other than the fact that he has some elderly knowledge, he is extremely creative since he came up with the last game. If I was a a wolf and knew he was too, then yes, thats good evidence. But why couldn't a villager accidentally vote for a wolf?
And I wasn't in charge of getting DVM lynched! I didn't even vote for her!
Well, as I said before, that was at the very beginning of the game. I only voted for SOV bc other than the fact that he has some elderly knowledge, he is extremely creative since he came up with the last game. If I was a a wolf and knew he was too, then yes, thats good evidence. But why couldn't a villager accidentally vote for a wolf?
And I wasn't in charge of getting DVM lynched! I didn't even vote for her!
Haha I know, which is why I said I didn't think I would be voting for you.
Just making it clear for everyone that's still thinking about having a tuna fish sandwich!
Squirrelsrule, you're usually a posting fiend ( 🙂 ), I see you creeping on this thread. What do you have to say for yourself?
Weird. I was just thinking about squirrels!
****************
On an unrelated note, I'm sitting in my car in the parking lot of my gym. I've been sitting here for 15 minutes now because I'd rather be doing this than running. Ugh no motivation.
**********
On an unrelated note, I'm sitting in my car in the parking lot of my gym. I've been sitting here for 15 minutes now because I'd rather be doing this than running. Ugh no motivation.
**********
I'm still not sure. My three suspects at this time are Trematode, NStarz, and BlackDog. I'm still wondering if what MB said is true Trem and the rest, but she seems to have had some good reasons to bring that into the light. As for NStarz, I think she might have betrayed her group to try to snatch the comass away (although I guess Trem could have done the same). I don't want to think BlackDog is guilty, but I really can't trust anyone. Plus, she could be in cahoots with NStarz or Trem with the compass (passing items among wolves). Maybe it was passed to her and has been passed back to NStarz or Trem at this very moment. I'm going to take a shot and change my vote if things develop otherwise.
lynch NStarz
Need to prepare for my Davis interview tomorrow, but this game is too exciting! 😍
lynch NStarz
Need to prepare for my Davis interview tomorrow, but this game is too exciting! 😍
****************
On an unrelated note, I'm sitting in my car in the parking lot of my gym. I've been sitting here for 15 minutes now because I'd rather be doing this than running. Ugh no motivation.
**********
**************************


i did that during the last WW game every single time!**************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOOO gl CFC!!! I should be researching topics now also.
Current Vote Tally:
Blackdog-2 (krist, orcagirl)
NStarz-3 (trematode, tigerwillow, CFC)
Orcagirl sent me her vote in a PM last night because she might not be around for the deadline. She can still change it if she wants.
Deadline is 7:30pm CST.
Blackdog-2 (krist, orcagirl)
NStarz-3 (trematode, tigerwillow, CFC)
Orcagirl sent me her vote in a PM last night because she might not be around for the deadline. She can still change it if she wants.
Deadline is 7:30pm CST.
***********************OOOO gl CFC!!! I should be researching topics now also.
I've been kind of doing this, but I'm at the point where I'm just wanting to be confident about what I put on my application and in my PS. I think that's what's going to matter the most, not obscure clinical questions and the such...I hope.
**********************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K