You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm still not sure. My three suspects at this time are Trematode, NStarz, and BlackDog. I'm still wondering if what MB said is true Trem and the rest, but she seems to have had some good reasons to bring that into the light. As for NStarz, I think she might have betrayed her group to try to snatch the comass away (although I guess Trem could have done the same). I don't want to think BlackDog is guilty, but I really can't trust anyone. Plus, she could be in cahoots with NStarz or Trem with the compass (passing items among wolves). Maybe it was passed to her and has been passed back to NStarz or Trem at this very moment. I'm going to take a shot and change my vote if things develop otherwise.
Just as a disclaimer, I am putting myself at a HUGE risk by voting to maul NStarz because if she happens to be an innocent, there are some people out there who are going to think I am a wolf. Also, people have been given PetPony a hard time for mauling innocents and I think people are judging me because of my relationship with her (being allowed to PM her). And also some of the stuff Minnerbell said...
The sad part is, I have NO idea what NStarz is. She is either playing very sneakily or just playing this way because she does not know how to play. I even gave her a chance to try to sway me one way or the other and she has yet to attempt that. She also has not made an effort yet to earn my trust. I may be new to the game too, but if someone came to me with a useful piece of information, I want to know all about it. I am a newb unfortunately so take that as it is.
If I were a wolf, why would I kill off two of my team members, item or not? Plus, I was silenced when it happened. I was told "No PMs" so I obeyed that until the results came out the next day.
Right now, my suspects are NStarz and Blackdog. As an "assistant to the mayor", I am willing to jump on the bandwagon for mauling someone else if a lot of you agree that is valid. I do not want to maul someone, have a million people follow me on the maul and then get mad at me if they happen to be innocent.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has NStarz said anything at all today? Could she be quiet for a reason (like attack gone wrong?!)
I have no idea. She said on here she was away for the day at the shelter.
It as been... like an hour approximately. She has not posted anyone more on this thread. She has not PMed me. She has not let you or I know that she would still be busy. Take that as you may. I was expecting some bargaining... or a PM that said "I am still at the shelter! Hold your maul vote until I get a chance to tell you something!" or something like that.
Trematode--you sent me a PM asking me to explain myself when I had announced that I would be away all day (a couple of pages ago--at the shelter) so I could not respond to you. Kakurubird did also not tell me that she had an item. I have done nothing (that I can think of) other than jump on the bandwagon with everyone else to arouse suspicion. However, I do find it odd that Trema asked me to defend myself and then didn't give me time to do so. If you would like to lynch me, fine, but you will be very disappointed when the truth comes out (that I am a villager) and the wolves have struck again by creating doubt and mistrust among us.
Here's here message on the thread.
. I was expecting some bargaining... or a PM that said "I am still at the shelter! Hold your maul vote until I get a chance to tell you something!" or something like that.
To be the devils advocate she may not have a smartphone with the sdn app or access to Internet (or she might just be a stellar volunteer not mixing work with pleasure 🙂)
To be the devils advocate she may not have a smartphone with the sdn app or access to Internet (or she might just be a stellar volunteer not mixing work with pleasure 🙂)
I second this, my old piece of crap phone (a bar style nokia
) does not allow internet. I missed the first day of voting because I was away from a computer, so I'm not sure it's smart to vote her just because she isn't on the thread... if there are better reasons however, I would be happy to entertain them.***********************
I'd offer to get killed again. but we never found the bodies.....CAUSE SOMEONE ATE ME
krist: :hug:
I want some justice! I didn't even bring dinner with me at work to keep up with this 🙁
**********************
I'd offer to get killed again. but we never found the bodies.....CAUSE SOMEONE ATE ME
krist: :hug:
I want some justice! I didn't even bring dinner with me at work to keep up with this 🙁
**********************
Hey guys, sorry, I had a free moment at the shelter so I was able to post and then a cruelty dog came in so I had to run. I'm home now and will respond as soon as I read through everything...just wanted to make sure you guys knew I was now available.
Welcome back!
Hah! Yes Nstarz finally responded.
I am very open to suggestions on a better maul candidate. That's why I change my votes in the end. But right now by my own theory I'm sticking to my choice.
I am very open to suggestions on a better maul candidate. That's why I change my votes in the end. But right now by my own theory I'm sticking to my choice.
Okay, can someone succinctly outline their suspicions of me? I'm not really sure what they are, so I can't defend myself. Someone just said "NStarz voted like PetPony and other people and those people that were lynched were innocent." Is that what I'm trying to defend against? Sorry for being so thick...
Trematode told me via PM that she was suspicious of Dyachei. I told her that I wasn't sure that I wanted to lynch Dyachei at that point but that I didn't have anything else to go on. Since the vote was nearing a close, I chose to stick to Trematode's suspicions (I thought she had more to go on that she wasn't telling me because she was able to communicate with PetPony).
I think it's interesting the Minnerbelle wrote out her suspicions and then was killed by the wolves that night. I think that it means that she was onto something about something she said and was killed for this reason (this may possibly incriminate myself because I was named in that post, but that's all I have to go on at this point.)
I didn't ask Trematode about her role via PM because honestly, if she was a wolf, would she tell me? I think it's pretty obvious that people aren't going to say "yes, it's me!" if you ask them point-blank, so I figured it was a waste of time.
Kay, if I missed anything or anyone has other accusations that they can make me aware of, please let me know 🙂
Trematode told me via PM that she was suspicious of Dyachei. I told her that I wasn't sure that I wanted to lynch Dyachei at that point but that I didn't have anything else to go on. Since the vote was nearing a close, I chose to stick to Trematode's suspicions (I thought she had more to go on that she wasn't telling me because she was able to communicate with PetPony).
I think it's interesting the Minnerbelle wrote out her suspicions and then was killed by the wolves that night. I think that it means that she was onto something about something she said and was killed for this reason (this may possibly incriminate myself because I was named in that post, but that's all I have to go on at this point.)
I didn't ask Trematode about her role via PM because honestly, if she was a wolf, would she tell me? I think it's pretty obvious that people aren't going to say "yes, it's me!" if you ask them point-blank, so I figured it was a waste of time.
Kay, if I missed anything or anyone has other accusations that they can make me aware of, please let me know 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought minnerbelle was killed bc she had a good weapon.
I thought minnerbelle was killed bc she had a good weapon.
We don't know that for sure, do we?
They is a theory going around that one of us is a wolf, the wolf mauled two members of the team because Kakurubird told the wolf about her item.
Then I would be suspicious as to why you suggested Dyachei (before I was even thinking of her) via PM.
It was my attempt at discussing strategy with you and doing what was best for the both of us (which was before all this accusations were made about out group).
I wanted to maul a lion based on the "animal attack". Dyachei was being a little too quiet and not contributing much of interest to the group and to the rest of the players. I wanted opinions from you and PetPony. You were unsure and PetPony was on the fence about the other people that were being targeted.
I wanted to maul a lion based on the "animal attack". Dyachei was being a little too quiet and not contributing much of interest to the group and to the rest of the players. I wanted opinions from you and PetPony. You were unsure and PetPony was on the fence about the other people that were being targeted.
We don't know that for sure, do we?
No I guess we don't know. But it could be either one or both of those reasons.
I thought minnerbelle was killed bc she had a good weapon.
The poisoned apple? Do we even know what it does?!
The poisoned apple? Do we even know what it does?!
It silenced trematode didn't it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It silenced trematode didn't it?
how do I miss these things?!?!
Omg this is dramatic!!!! How much time do we have left?
You have approx. 1.5 hrs left.Omg this is dramatic!!!! How much time do we have left?
It silenced me the day my teammates died. 🙁.
So two of your teammates died, you were silenced, but nothing happened to NStarz??
Is it possible that MB was killed by wolves as yet another attempt at misdirection? So we all see that she was killed, and automatically think she was right, therefore going after people who definitely aren't wolves? The wolves in this game have been way, way more sneaky than they were in the last game.
Oh goodness. I am so confused.
That seems to be how it went down.
But Minnerbell silenced me by fluke and she turned out to be a villager.
True. I forgot it was a stab in the dark for her... nevermind 🙁
Emiloo, I have been working a lot but have been pretty active, relatively speaking. I remain suspicious of blackdog, minnerbelle and I were suspicious of many of the same people and she got killed, so I think it would be worth it to maul one of them just to see what happens, seeing as we (as a group) have yet to successfully maul someone. I have not yet voted with the group on lynchings.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh goodness. I am so confused.
Yes. You missed quite a bit! It might be good to have some fresh eyes though. The salt has been affecting mine and made everything cloudy
Yes. You missed quite a bit! It might be good to have some fresh eyes though. The salt has been affecting mine and made everything cloudy
True... I tried the fresh eyes thing by reading through the thread again but I only got more confused 😕 maybe you can do better
45 minutes on the treadmill got me thinking...
I believe Minnerbelle's death was actually a suicide. I can't explain why the apple killed her and only silenced Trematode. MB was a villager, I don't see any reason for her to lie about using the apple on herself.
I think we need to revisit last night's events. I believe there was in fact a wolf attack. However, whoever was attacked may have had the fairy godmother protecting them or another special ability. Who would this have silenced? The fairy godmother? The person who was saved? The wolf? I think it's time we look at who hasn't done any posting today. I'm a little suspicious of squirrelsrule... as soon as I called her out on her silence she very quickly exited the thread. She's not in the Cinderella group, so I'm not sure I believe that she's the fairy godmother.
The way we've been voting lately clearly hasn't been working, so I'm going to hold off on casting my vote. Besides SR, has Sunnex been active today? I've seen her name lurking on the bottom of the thread (although perhaps she has a smart phone like me and is always logged on). Has anyone else been inconspicuously absent?
I'd like to give people time to defend themselves before making any decisions.
I believe Minnerbelle's death was actually a suicide. I can't explain why the apple killed her and only silenced Trematode. MB was a villager, I don't see any reason for her to lie about using the apple on herself.
I think we need to revisit last night's events. I believe there was in fact a wolf attack. However, whoever was attacked may have had the fairy godmother protecting them or another special ability. Who would this have silenced? The fairy godmother? The person who was saved? The wolf? I think it's time we look at who hasn't done any posting today. I'm a little suspicious of squirrelsrule... as soon as I called her out on her silence she very quickly exited the thread. She's not in the Cinderella group, so I'm not sure I believe that she's the fairy godmother.
The way we've been voting lately clearly hasn't been working, so I'm going to hold off on casting my vote. Besides SR, has Sunnex been active today? I've seen her name lurking on the bottom of the thread (although perhaps she has a smart phone like me and is always logged on). Has anyone else been inconspicuously absent?
I'd like to give people time to defend themselves before making any decisions.
45 minutes on the treadmill got me thinking...
I believe Minnerbelle's death was actually a suicide. I can't explain why the apple killed her and only silenced Trematode. MB was a villager, I don't see any reason for her to lie about using the apple on herself.
I think we need to revisit last night's events. I believe there was in fact a wolf attack. However, whoever was attacked may have had the fairy godmother protecting them or another special ability. Who would this have silenced? The fairy godmother? The person who was saved? The wolf? I think it's time we look at who hasn't done any posting today. I'm a little suspicious of squirrelsrule... as soon as I called her out on her silence she very quickly exited the thread. She's not in the Cinderella group, so I'm not sure I believe that she's the fairy godmother.
The way we've been voting lately clearly hasn't been working, so I'm going to hold off on casting my vote. Besides SR, has Sunnex been active today? I've seen her name lurking on the bottom of the thread (although perhaps she has a smart phone like me and is always logged on). Has anyone else been inconspicuously absent?
I'd like to give people time to defend themselves before making any decisions.
Sunnex posted a few times today. She said she worked 15 hour days all weekened
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
