-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Disney WW Official Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stopitstopitstopit!!!!
You can't sway me!
You can't sway me!
Current Tally:
Squirrelsrule-5 (Sooprnova, wildcatj, CFC, katie8, sunnex)
NStarz- 5 (squirrelsrule, tigerwillow, LIS, orca2011, trematode)
Deadline is 4pm CST. Less than 20 min now!
Squirrelsrule-5 (Sooprnova, wildcatj, CFC, katie8, sunnex)
NStarz- 5 (squirrelsrule, tigerwillow, LIS, orca2011, trematode)
Deadline is 4pm CST. Less than 20 min now!
Sunnex voted for nstarz 🙂 just letting your royal highness know
Whatcha talking bout Trematode? I don't remember any such hint.
And I thought I had tried to prove my innocence--last time I was under suspicion.
Well, I have proof that I sent it.
You must have changed it while I was posting. I will go back and fix it.you forgot my change in vote Lissarae! 😉
Haha, Tigerwillow, I love your non-confrontal way of letting lissarae know that SHE HAS TO KILL THIS CUTE LITTLE, INNOCENT RACCOON.
Raccoons can scratch and kill! Meeko is cute but some of them are evil!!!
I really have no idea what to do or who to vote for as neither one of you has proved yourself innocent, but nor has anyone really proven you guilty. Ugh. I have 15 min to try to figure this out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Tally:
Squirrelsrule-5 (Sooprnova, wildcatj, CFC, katie8,Nstarz)
NStarz-6 (squirrelsrule, tigerwillow, LIS, orca2011, trematode, sunnex)
Deadline is 4pm CST. Less than 20 min now!
Squirrelsrule-5 (Sooprnova, wildcatj, CFC, katie8,Nstarz)
NStarz-6 (squirrelsrule, tigerwillow, LIS, orca2011, trematode, sunnex)
Deadline is 4pm CST. Less than 20 min now!
Another change, miss dictator
************************************************************
************************************************************
************************************************************
Haha, Tigerwillow, I love your non-confrontal way of letting lissarae know that SHE HAS TO KILL THIS CUTE LITTLE, INNOCENT RACCOON.
I'd like to point out that I've yet to meet the raccoon that I'd call "innocent". And I've done a fair bit of wildlife rehab. 🙂
Of course, that was more in the 'steals food and destroys things' category. Not so much in the 'eats fellow group members' arena.
************************************************************
![]()
************************************************************
hehe😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not doing another vote tally until the deadline because I can't keep up with you guys! Fast typers!
Lynch squirrels and if she's a villager you know wildcat and I are either wolves or in cahoots with wolves. Of she's a wolf ( which she is), you get a wolf and you know you can trust the two of us. Either way, lynching her gives you goo info.
Oh Geeze.
Or good info. Goo info too, maybe. 🙂
i was like...huh? goo info? what's that?Amd I think petpony is definitely silenced, along with hedgie? Anyone have any PMs from either? I can't imagine the wolves would have petpony be their leader and do the attacking, at the risk of being obviously silenced. Aka I don't think petpony is the wolf.
************************************************************
*************************************************************
*************************************************************
There is no wolf in little mermaid. I am assured of that.
I'd like to know why you're so sure, anyone else?
NStarz said:I'm going back to my idea that the wolf is someone who we are not targeting.
Soooo...sooprnova, factcat, katie8, LIS, sunnex, krist or orcagirl.
I don't have any reasons to lynch these people specifically but I do know that we haven't had much success in trying to figure out the motivation of these wolves and they've been able to cover up their actions pretty well.
I think you forgot Devyn too. This makes it look like you're really trying to save your tush, but for now I'm gonna stick with my original vote. I don't want your fellow Beauty and the Beast characters to die for nothing....
Amd I think petpony is definitely silenced, along with hedgie? Anyone have any PMs from either? I can't imagine the wolves would have petpony be their leader and do the attacking, at the risk of being obviously silenced. Aka I don't think petpony is the wolf.
i don't think petpony is a wolf either, anymore -- i was a little skeptical at first but i'm like 90% sure she's just a villager now. wolves electing a fellow wolf as a leader just seems too easy.
but hedgie has been a bit quiet today...along with pet pony. hrmmm.
I'd like to know why you're so sure, anyone else?
I think you forgot Devyn too. This makes it look like you're really trying to save your tush, but for now I'm gonna stick with my original vote. I don't want your fellow Beauty and the Beast characters to die for nothing....
I have it on very good authority. If you kill one of us, you'll be closer to losing on the villager side. That's about all I can reveal.
I have it on very good authority. If you kill one of us, you'll be closer to losing on the villager side. That's about all I can reveal.
Nothing personal, TW (obviously, since I'm following your vote lead on this one), but that's not good enough - anyone could say that. You've got to offer something concrete. If not, and NStarz turns out to be another villager ... my first post will be to lynch you (if I survive the night).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Tally:
Squirrelsrule-5 (Sooprnova, wildcatj, CFC, katie8,Nstarz)
NStarz-6 (squirrelsrule, tigerwillow, LIS, orca2011, trematode, sunnex)
Hedgie-1 (krist)
Deadline is 4pm CST.
Squirrelsrule-5 (Sooprnova, wildcatj, CFC, katie8,Nstarz)
NStarz-6 (squirrelsrule, tigerwillow, LIS, orca2011, trematode, sunnex)
Hedgie-1 (krist)
Deadline is 4pm CST.
Ok going with....
Maul Hedgie
No real evidence for the other 2 and Hedgie has been adament about her innocence since day 1 which has been beyond odd, so that is all I have - I am clueless right now
Maul Hedgie
No real evidence for the other 2 and Hedgie has been adament about her innocence since day 1 which has been beyond odd, so that is all I have - I am clueless right now
I really need you guys to bold your votes!
Voting Closed. Results pending.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
:cry:
another tie???!?!!?!?!


