Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************************************************
Come on wolves, continuing your trickster ways and it will
soon be over. You can still win!!!
😛 😛 😛
*****************************************************

Don't let SOV give you false hope wolves, you're going down!
 
Don't let SOV give you false hope wolves, you're going down!

Sorry, was taking a shower

I think both LIS and Sunnex are wolves. Sunnex was just like CFC in asking what I know about orca2011. I definitely played the part of I don't have the mirror, but I did!

It's very easy to act upset when we got the wrong person or act like they don't know bc they know!

I do like the whole, whatever I do LIS will do
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
builds himself a pine box

I'm cramming, but I just wanna say: It's been a fun game!!

Obviously when I said I was going with TW's vote, it presumed it wasn't me. 🙂

lynch sunnex (who is actually a wolf, if some panicky late PMs from CFC are to be believed)

G'luck villagers!
 
builds himself a pine box

I'm cramming, but I just wanna say: It's been a fun game!!

Obviously when I said I was going with TW's vote, it presumed it wasn't me. 🙂

lynch sunnex (who is actually a wolf, if some panicky late PMs from CFC are to be believed)

G'luck villagers!

To be fair, I believe you.
 
a) why would you believe "panicky late PM's" from CFC if she actually turned out to be a wolf? obviously she was trying to shift the blame to someone else
b) i am a villager, i promise. i don't think i've done much to act suspicious but i'm not going to try and defend anything either.

i may have made the mistake of "jumping on the bandwagon" but that is because i'm a new player...and i kind of suck at logic/strategy kind of games. but i feel like i have discussed strategy, etc. with those of you who i think are villagers. i truly was torn btw orca2011 and orcagirl -- that's all i'll say about that.

lynch LetItSnow
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why can't Trem have nothing better to do like us? Haha. Doesn't matter anyways though because I don't think Lissa will be back until 6.
 
Just got done writing an exam!
Sorry!
lynch LIS

Gotta go catch my ride.
I may be absent this weekend (found out I am able to go to a conference... do not know if I will have internet access and if I do, my time on it will be limited due to the schedule). I sent Lissa a PM asking if it is possible to pass along my mayor duties to someone else.
 
My only thoughts right now is to trust Soopr and you guys.
Gerbilly death and chem exam has kept me too busy to strategize. 🙁
 
So. My next thoughts are:

Sunnex is a wolf. If you have the poison apple, throw it her way (I was considering doing that last night too). If there are no deaths, we should lynch her.

If you have the mirror, investigate her to double check.

If I die or am silenced, au revoir and the wolf has the apple.
 
.After some discussion, the mob decided that it was LetItSnow that would pay the price for the previous night's indiscretions.
.
."But... but I have been studying! I couldn't possibly be guilty!" grumbled Grumpy.. .But the mob had made their decision... and LIS had to go..

The mob has killed LetItSnow, the Mufasa-murdering Scar.

.It is now Night 10. Deadline is 5pm CST so get those night actions in..

6 players Remain
.Little Mermaid.

. 1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy) - Scar the evil lion of Lion King
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)-Ursula, the evil sea bitch of Little Mermaid
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)


Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)

Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)

3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)

3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAY!!!!

Wolves: your biggest mistake was murdering devyn and Krist. And not murdering me.


REMEMBER THE PLAN!!!! SILENCE SUNNEX, INVESTIGATE SUNNEX, LYNCH SUNNEX
 
I am pretty damn awesome.

Should I say that at my Davis interview?? I was able to survive for multiple nights on WW?
 
Guess we'll find out how many wolves there are soon enough! Yay villagers! Kicking wolfie butt!
 
Well it looks like there's two villains in each group. Maybe TW is right about there being two wolf groups that don't know about each other?
 
You guys can investigate and silence me all you want. All I can say is that I am not a wolf. If you silence me and there are still other wolves yet villagers will die and you will know that I was right!
 
You guys can investigate and silence me all you want. All I can say is that I am not a wolf. If you silence me and there are still other wolves yet villagers will die and you will know that I was right!

Spoken like a true wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well no matter what I say you're gonna think I'm a wolf TW 😛

I don't know what I've done to get your suspicions 🙁 all I can say is that I'm a villager but you are welcome to investigate me if you choose :shrug: