Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***********************************************************
bow - btw, one of the things I *wasn't* lying about was my damn exams; I didn't have time to construct a good story for today. 🙁
***********************************************************

You did play very well LIS! I'll give you that.
 
Well no matter what I say you're gonna think I'm a wolf TW 😛

I don't know what I've done to get your suspicions 🙁 all I can say is that I'm a villager but you are welcome to investigate me if you choose :shrug:

Oh we shall.

Btw I think if you say what your findings are, THAT'S how you lose your object.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************
OMG it took me two days of reading to get through this whole thread. Go villagers! WW is the best to keep my thoughts off of waiting. :corny: If there is an HP or Jurassic Park one I'm so in!
**************

Hahaha I saw you on here!!!

You'd be a clever one to play with also.
 
I'm all kinds of disappointed because I'll have to skip the next game since I'm going to visit my boyfriend in Ireland next week and the week after. Lame! (Except not really, but you know)
 
*********************
I think dyachei is going to mod a hunger games game next, then petpony and Trematode are working an a Pokemon game, then if we aren't sick of WW games yet I'll mod am awesome HP game!
*******************
 
*****************
Ps during the hunger games, I think I want to be rue or the female tribute from district 1, or fox face. 😛
*************
 
*************
OMG it took me two days of reading to get through this whole thread. Go villagers! WW is the best to keep my thoughts off of waiting. :corny: If there is an HP or Jurassic Park one I'm so in!
**************

****************
cuitmaltzli (sorry if I misspelled your name) and I have been discussing ideas on the Jurassic Park one...
****************
 
*********************
I think dyachei is going to mod a hunger games game next, then petpony and Trematode are working an a Pokemon game, then if we aren't sick of WW games yet I'll mod am awesome HP game!
*******************
***************************************************
I think WTF had something in mind as well...
he he . a bunch of WW-addicts it appears.
I feel like I am guilty of contributing to the deliquencies of minors
****************************************************
 
omg SOV seriously you've given me something to do during the week when i'm not at work and not waiting for school to start in the fall............ 😳
 
****************************
Trem and I are already working on ideas. I can't do it the next two weeks though, so it has to be sometime after that..
****************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WAIT!!!!!!!! Just realized a huge flaw in our plan... The apple that you used on orcagirl... that applies to today's day cycle, and this night cycle we're in now. Not the one last night! So she still could have voted. It's this night that's going to make a difference. So if we don't have any killings tonight, then we know it's orcagirl, if we still have one than it's sunnex.
 
WAIT!!!!!!!! Just realized a huge flaw in our plan... The apple that you used on orcagirl... that applies to today's day cycle, and this night cycle we're in now. Not the one last night! So she still could have voted. It's this night that's going to make a difference. So if we don't have any killings tonight, then we know it's orcagirl, if we still have one than it's sunnex.

Serious?!?!? Lissarae didn't make that clear.....
 
WAIT!!!!!!!! Just realized a huge flaw in our plan... The apple that you used on orcagirl... that applies to today's day cycle, and this night cycle we're in now. Not the one last night! So she still could have voted. It's this night that's going to make a difference. So if we don't have any killings tonight, then we know it's orcagirl, if we still have one than it's sunnex.

Are you sure??? What's the point of stopping them for the NEXT nights cycle????
 
She said in a previous pm something about "each day you can send in a pm to silence someone for that day/night cycle.

CRAP!!! That's too ambiguous!!!
 
lol i didn't say that!!!!!!! it was emiloo!!!!!!!! hahahaha....i'm actually not that smart, not sure where she got that idea from........ 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************************************

Stupid pictures
angel+wolf.htm


***************************************
 
OKOK!!! New plan!!!

If you have the mirror, investigate Sunnex. Im willing to believe she MAY be innocent based on:

My whole theory of that damn compass acting as a protective device.

If you have the apple I'd say apple ORCAGIRL again. That way we can see what happens

Thanks wildcat for catching that!!! Sometimes two heads are better than one!!!!
 
**************************************
I'm excited for the next WW game. Have to figure out why I seem to always draw suspicion around day 6, though, whether wolf or dog everyone gets suspicious of me then 🙁.

Hoping we start the next one fairly soon, though, because baby season is just around the corner and then I'll have no time to play.

******************************************
 
AHA!!!!!

Lissarae got back to me. It starts in the day!!

ORCAGIRL you're going down!!!!

Just to be safe someone investigate Sunnex, but I 90% believe you!!!!!!
 
*****************************
Omg...can't stop reading. 😳 I want to play! Go Villagers!

******************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.Dawn broke over Disney as it had done day after day. This time, however, something was different. They could all feel it in the air. The group quickly numbered off, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!
.

.“We’re all here!” exclaimed TigerWillow. “No one died!”.
.The group all joined hands and danced around.
.

.“This means we’re done, right?” inquired wildcat..

.“I think so!” said sunnex..

.Boy were they wrong! .

.6 players remain. You must vote to lynch one player by 7pm CST or a plurality of 4 votes is reached.
.

.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)- Mufasa-killer Scar of the Lion King
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)-Ursula, the evil sea bitch of Little Mermaid
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)


Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)- Wicked Stepmother of Cinderella
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)- Jafar the evil sorcerer of Aladdin

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
WTF (Scar)


Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)

3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)- Evil Queen Grimhilde
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)

3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
.
 
wtf a magic carpet? i thought that crap was made up?!?!?!?!

It lets you escape attack. It was the protective item I had one night. I didn't want to give it any cred when squirrels was saying she had it, so I thought it best to just let everyone think it didn't exist.