DMU vs. VCOM (VA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which one?

• DMU

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • VCOM(VA)

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Buckypremed21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I been accepted into both schools. Both appear to have good facilities. (Anatomy lab). Both have good research opportunities. I know DMU is more established than VCOM, but is VCOM considered established yet (opened 2002)?

Members don't see this ad.

You should definitely choose DMU. Established, no dress code or mandatory attendance!!

Reactions: 4 users
I been accepted into both schools. Both appear to have good facilities. (Anatomy lab). Both have good research opportunities. I know DMU is more established than VCOM, but is VCOM considered established yet (opened 2002)?

Not quite sure why you are asking this. You nullified the answer at the beginning of the question lol.

Members don't see this ad :)

You're asking the question because deep down something is telling you you like VCOM more. There's also many more important factors you need to consider instead of how established the two schools are.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
You're asking the question because deep down something is telling you you like VCOM more. There's also many more important factors you need to consider instead of how established the two schools are.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
maybe... Well it was my first acceptance. You always have something for your first you know?

Reactions: 4 users