This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OnlyIfICouldTurnBackTime

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most of the schools I applied to would like to see the official score posted via AADSAS. I took my DAT yesterday.

I don't wanna bother each school just to say, "Since I took the DAT you should be receiving the official score in few weeks" or something along that line. Do schools check promptly of any application updates or do they check them in batch? (Like do schools check for the updates once every week / month?)

Better yet, should i just notify them when it's updated on AADSAS? I'll be checking on daily basis.

Members don't see this ad.

I was in your same position. Mine just recently got uploaded (7/12/16- took DAT, uploaded 7/28/16).
Send it to some schools that accept it, most schools don't. Sometimes you can send them the unofficial and they won't even put it into your file because they're THAT slow with the number of applicants and paperwork).

just send it to all the schools. worst they can do is say "thanks, but we don't accept unofficial score reports".

If I take my DAT as a sophomore (just finished it) and don't apply till next summer do I check to send the scores to the school or no? This is something I thought about but don't know. thanks for the info

If I take my DAT as a sophomore (just finished it) and don't apply till next summer do I check to send the scores to the school or no? This is something I thought about but don't know. thanks for the info
Yes, have the scores sent to all of the schools because if you don't do it now, you while have to pay for them to be sent when you apply.