TWWelve Days of ChWWistmas: A SPEED Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is highly unlikely. We would only have 1 protector in a game this small
Why would there be an odd day one then? I'm Five Shepherds Herding.

Members don't see this ad.

Why would you need to protect anyone during the day? You didn;t protect sheltervet during the tie
Great reasoning here. Since we had a jailer and a protector already die (who could do their abilities on opposite nights), there’s no way violet’s role would be in the game.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m day 6, six @samac screaming

Samac is notorious for screaming in all caps

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
And how would you know that? You're not a seer, you said you were a banshee?
Because I know WW and balancing a game. I am not claiming to be a seer. I’m just saying that we would not have a protector, a jailer, and another projector

Because I know WW and balancing a game. I am not claiming to be a seer. I’m just saying that we would not have a protector, a jailer, and another projector
You would also know that if you were a wolf seer though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why would a fake such an obvious PR? Banshee is 10000x more easy to fake.

Look nothing against you @violetvett but you seem very confused about your role. I don't know if you are actually Five Shepherds Herding and what that name would mean. I don't know what Banshee is but I know Pippy never targeted you.

Good job fluffy, you made the right choice.

Good job Violet for getting to F3 your first time as a wolf

Cubs can’t write the write up
Y’all stuck with me trolling you
Lolololol

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
DAY 4 WRITE UP

The last three gifts to get packed were scooped up and thrown into a box. As they looked at each other, they realized that one among them has incurred some serious damage being handled so roughly. No use they had for this one anymore, so it was cast away.

A VILLAGE WIN!!!!!

@violetvett, who was FIVE OKAAAAYYYS PLS!!!!! WOLF (AKA LAWPY KILLER) who was a 1x Strongman and also had a permanent Strongman ability against the Doomed Librarian

@justafluff, who was Eleven Yeeters Yeeting, a vanillager

and

@alleycat03, who was Six Samacs a' Screamin', Village Banshee, who had to respond in all caps to every post that mentioned her name

I hope you have enjoyed this wacky speed game! Lets all sing-a-long the final song!

On the Twelfth day of Christmas Mod Cubbie Gave to Me...
Twelve Lamenting Lawpys
Eleven Yeeters Yeeting
Ten Titillating Tinfoils
Nine Nooblets Noobing
Eight Mels a' Mooing
Seven shorty Spreadsheets
Six Samacs a' Scremin'
:rolleyes:FIIIIIVE OKAAAAAYS PLLLLLSSSS!!!:rolleyes:
Four Reading Cards
Three Fake Claims
Two Modding Dub(s/z)
And a VULPIX WHO ENJOYS WHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Still shocked I wasn't yeeted D1, so while wolves lost, that's a personal win for me.

Tried my best to BS, but I obviously don't have enough knowledge of the elder gods (or mods?) to do so properly :laugh:

Good job village though!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
YEEEEEAAAAH!
Heroic vanillager in her towel shooed the wolves awaaaay!

No hard feelings I hope @violetvett

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
yay village win!!!!! sorry i wasnt more useful, but yall did kill me like 30 minutes into the game :rofl:

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
IM IN LOVE WITH THE BANSHEE ROLE

THANKS CUBBIE

• Love
Reactions: 1 users