TWWelve Days of ChWWistmas: A SPEED Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
$50 says @PippyPony forgot she was playing :p
Do I get $50 now?
the muppet christmas carol vintage GIF

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That was honestly one of the best and most fun roles I’ve had!! Good job village!

@alleycat03 doesn't this sound like jailing? lol

We def killed Dubz outright though, @alleycat03 ;)

I would like to clarify that this did not occur, I was killed outright lol I was guarding genny that night
I definitely missed where shelty said that she had been jailed.

I was just trying to convince fluffy to not vote for me and I didn’t want to have any doubt in my messages about how Violet could have potentially protected during N2

I hope that was enthusiasm and not you thinking you still have to type in all caps!
Genuine enthusiasm!! I almost drove into a ditch because I was laughing so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
DAY 1 WRITE UP
And so it was, the first day out of Christmas Season flew by. An intense effort was made to find the toys responsible for the continued shenanigans. Despite limited information, they finally settled on a target.

@Dana_May_B , who was Three Fake Claims, a vanillager

Night 1 ends when all actions are received

Ooooooh this was my 10,000th post!!!! Thanks everyone for playing so I could mark this memorable moment by modding!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users

violetvett, who was FIVE OKAAAAYYYS PLS!!!!! WOLF (AKA LAWPY KILLER) who was a 1x Strongman and also had a permanent Strongman ability against the Doomed Librarian

[/spoiler]
Looks like you got locked in the Library... again! Dont worry, its one of the safest places around... except when your arch nemesis is in the game and searching for a way to kill you. With your mind spiraling out of control the paranoia sets in, you feel a sense of Doom. Not only can you die in the routine ways this game, but if any post in the game receives 5 or more Okay :rolleyes: emoji reacts, it will send you to your grave.

You are

Twelve Lamenting Lawpys, Doomed Librarian (vanillager)

:laugh: Cubs you made my manatee my arch nemesis. Interesting....I was extra close to death always!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
:laugh: Cubs you made my manatee my arch nemesis. Interesting....I was extra close to death always!

lol Sorry you thought your role sucked, it was basically a low stress vanilla village, but I souped up the name/mechanics to have it be a funny play with that wolf role. I mean you did I guess have a 0.000000000001% increase in chance of death other than NK/yeet but hey.... thats what its like when youre...

lol Sorry you thought your role sucked, it was basically a low stress vanilla village, but I souped up the name/mechanics to have it be a funny play with that wolf role. I mean you did I guess have a 0.000000000001% increase in chance of death other than NK/yeet but hey.... thats what its like when youre...

Nah, it was fine! Obviously, there were extra ways to die but I didn't think that I would actually get anywhere near 5 okays or anything like that especially in a speed game where we drop like flies and have no time to react. Sorry if calling it ****ty was insulting! Didn't mean it that way - just was conveying it was a slightly worse vanilla.

Nah, it was fine! Obviously, there were extra ways to die but I didn't think that I would actually get anywhere near 5 okays or anything like that especially in a speed game where we drop like flies and have no time to react. Sorry if calling it ****ty was insulting! Didn't mean it that way - just was conveying it was a slightly worse vanilla.

No not offended, it was intended to be funny not mechanically sound. But hey, at least you didnt have to be 5 Okays Pls ;)