TWWelve Days of ChWWistmas: A SPEED Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is a straight-up lie. I had an action used on me last night that prevented me from doing anything (I don't have an action anyway, so it's fine) but also didn't let me get killed by the wolves. That's the only action, and I assume it came from @WildZoo
Well I don't know what to tell ya, I looked at you last night and got a sketchyass result

Members don't see this ad.

Ohhh, I know Violet with a capital V is my evil wolfy twin, got it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Claiming to have seen me as a wolf (again, 100% am not) in an action that definitely didn't happen is exactly what a wolf would do to wind up winning. Y'all yeet me and it is probably all over.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still trying to figure if I should vote alley or shelty. Shelty stands out more to me though.

Yeet shelty.

what the heck was that message??? LOL
Because I know Pippy is lying about me being a wolf and violet is sheeping her and only popping up when someone mentions she's mysteriously quiet.

Reactions: 1 user
ok so shelty sent me a thing at like 3:24 saying she's a villager, and i was confused about whether this was like a limited innocent child thing or a weird wolf plot.
Oh ****

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user